Police Find Swastika Cut Into Acres Of N.J. Cornfield

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
It was probably done by a bunch of dumb kids, ironically - while they were off from school for the Jewish holiday last week.

Police Find Swastika Cut Into Acres Of N.J. Cornfield

Swastika In Same Area As Others Found 8 Years Ago

POSTED: 3:53 pm EDT September 24, 2007
UPDATED: 10:19 pm EDT September 24, 2007

Back behind the towering corn is a message that can only be seen from the air.

It is one of the most infamous symbols of hate -- a swastika -- cut into acres of cornfields in Washington Township, Mercer County.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A New Jersey State Police helicopter on a routine maintenance mission made the discovery Friday.

The swastika was located off of Hankins Road, near where similar swastikas were found in July 1998 and June 1999.

No arrests were made in the previous cases.

Investigators found that the most recent swastika appeared to have been hand-cut and covered an area of several acres.

"This should be in the past, and we should have learned from our mistakes, and to bring up something that brings back such awful memories, I think, is disgusting," said Joe Pica, whose property is one of many that border the fields.

Monday, neighbors said they hope it was kids who didn't know any better.

"If it's kids and they get caught, I hope that they are made to sit down for three or four days and research the history of the meaning of that symbol. Maybe they'll learn something from it," Pica said.

Neighbor Anthony Carin was stunned that someone would cause this entire furor carving a massive symbol that's only visible from the air.

"There's no point in making something that size in a place that's not even seen," he said.

The case is being investigated by the Washington Township Police Department, the Mercer County Prosecutor's Office, and the New Jersey State Division of Criminal Justice.

Anyone with information should call Washington Township police at 609-259-3900.

mik3

fornicating madly
Mar 29, 2004
732 Jersey
So, Anthony made up the shooting the computer story to hide how he really spent his weekend.

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
Pfff... Nazis once marched across Europe leaving destruction and hell in their wake. Now they're cutting messages into grass. Boy, how the mighty have fallen. What next? Knocking over ashtrays?

DeltaPin

Donator
Feb 17, 2005
NJ
I say Space Nazis

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Clearly a hate message from the green martians against the the grey ones.

Xyn

3 letters, 0 meaning
Mar 3, 2005
California
No no, it's the aliens trying to do that Indian (or is it Buddhist?) peace symbol. The aliens just are a little behind the times on human symbology.

Edit: Speaking of reading up on the history of the swastika, maybe this Pica dumby should have. Checked it myself and it's both Hindu and Buddhist.

The Nazis just made it cool :action-sm

Mar 15, 2004
New Jersey
Ya just know theres like 4 high school kids sitting at home, laughing to themselves everynight since the story broke.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
No no, it's the aliens trying to do that Indian (or is it Buddhist?) peace symbol. The aliens just are a little behind the times on human symbology.

'I believe the word you're looking for is symbolism'

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
I didn't realize there was a field that large in Great Neck, LI.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
What's wrong with the field? It just looks like four incomplete boxes... Jeez, why does it always have to be turned into a race thing. :rolleyes:

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Hey at least they waited till the end of the season when the stalks were almost dead so as not to ruin all that yummy corn. What nice people.