Police investigate 7th-grader's suicide at McCulloch Junior High School in Marion

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ath-at-mcculloch-junior-high-school-in-marion

MARION, Ind. - Police in Marion are investigating the suicide of a seventh-grade girl at McCulloch Junior High School on Monday.
Braylee Rice hanged herself with a necktie, and was found dead on school grounds Monday, police said.
There was some buzz on social media that Rice may have been bullied, but the school district denied the claims.
"There has been speculation about a connection to bullying, but at this early point in the investigation, there has been no indication of such a connection," the district said in a statement.
Students were kept in their classrooms for the day, instead of moving from class to class or being released early, but school officials stressed that the building was not on lockdown, and many parents opted to pick up their children.
"In light of the tragic circumstances, we decided, after consulting with the State Department of Education, to keep school in session today on a modified schedule. Out of concern for the safety of those children who may have gone home to empty houses, we opted to keep school open and in session," the district said in a statement.
School officials said counseling was provided to students during school hours and on the bus that Rice road.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
She didn't have to do this. If she felt unwanted I would have and still would hit it. What a waste of future good pussy

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
I blame parents for this kind of shit. Talk to your daughter if she's getting bullied, go to the school an talk to somebody, go talk to other parents, crack some fucking heads if you have to to get them to leave your kid alone.

I still think parents shouldn't let their kids have facebook. They leave school and then they gotta continue to deal with people saying shit to them and it pops up on their phone and shit.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Omg with these kids these days that can't handle bullying. What is going on? I moved around a lot during my school years because I was in foster care. Every new school I went to, it was the same shit, kids tried to bully me. I refused to put up with that shit, so I was constantly fighting. Eventually, bitches left me alone. The only way you can be bullied is if you allow it. Even if you get your ass kicked, those assholes will know you're not an easy target.
My son was bullied relentlessly.. one day, he beat the fuck out of this kid in gym class. When I got the call, I picked him up, took him to rent a video game, got him some Wendy's, dropped him off at home, told him I was proud of him and went back to work. There was no way in hell I was going to punish him for finally standing up for himself. The bullying stopped after that.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Omg with these kids these days that can't handle bullying. What is going on? I moved around a lot during my school years because I was in foster care. Every new school I went to, it was the same shit, kids tried to bully me. I refused to put up with that shit, so I was constantly fighting. Eventually, bitches left me alone. The only way you can be bullied is if you allow it. Even if you get your ass kicked, those assholes will know you're not an easy target.
My son was bullied relentlessly.. one day, he beat the fuck out of this kid in gym class. When I got the call, I picked him up, took him to rent a video game, got him some Wendy's, dropped him off at home, told him I was proud of him and went back to work. There was no way in hell I was going to punish him for finally standing up for himself. The bullying stopped after that.
Because if a kid punches a bully in the mouth, they go to jail these days. Society blows.

May 8, 2009
Bawferston
Because if a kid punches a bully in the mouth, they go to jail these days. Society blows.
Depends on where the school is at. The city we were living in at the time has plenty of real life criminals to deal with. The cops are not going to be bothered dealing with some school yard riff raff. My son has gotten into 2 fights, that one at school, and one at the Boys' Club. After years of him dealing with bullying, countless visits to the school and Club talking to teachers and counselors, that's all it took for it to finally stop. A good old fashioned ass beating.

Gorilla Pimp

Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Depends on where the school is at. The city we were living in at the time has plenty of real life criminals to deal with. The cops are not going to be bothered dealing with some school yard riff raff. My son has gotten into 2 fights, that one at school, and one at the Boys' Club. After years of him dealing with bullying, countless visits to the school and Club talking to teachers and counselors, that's all it took for it to finally stop. A good old fashioned ass beating.
I'm with ya. Fuck a bully up.... I just hate to see a kid getting punished for doing the right thing and not letting somebody push him around.

Motor Head

HIGHWAY TRASH REMOVAL
Jan 23, 2006
Land of hicks and rubes.
I blame the parents. As a parent it's your job to know what is going on in their life, who their friends are and keep a vigilant eye on their grades and behaviors. No kid wakes up one day and decides to turn themselves into a wind chime. There has to be a trail of evidence that something was wrong. I went to school with a girl that killed herself in high school. She might as well have walked around with a sign around her neck that said she planned to off herself.

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Good for her, bullying or not. Why do people feel the need to 'save' everyone. Is life really that 'precious' for everyone. Maybe had she been 'saved' she would have led a life on pills, therapy, and self-loathing. Or maybe she would have cured cancer and been a multi-billionaire. Or just led a normal life she woulda liked and not liked. In the end, who gives a fuck. She just died like expected, but sooner. Sad, but life goes on. Until it stops. [/joe cynicism]

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
So where were all the future Twitter white knights while whatever bullying was going on? These dead girls are almost always cute (it's not like the fat ones could successfully hang themselves anyway). Can you imagine the amount of hot teen ass you would get if you rescued one of these girls from the horrors that lie within their school?

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
Dec 5, 2010
yet another martyr for the Anti-bullying movement.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
We need to do something about vicious ties. They are attacking our white women!!!

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Have they said it was bullying yet or was it something else??? Maybe a touchy teacher? Boyfriend break up? Gay and about to be outed?

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Fucking chickenshit kids these days. I was bullied in school, and I look back and laugh my ass off now, because I'm way better off that pretty much every fuck stick that picked on me.

Sucks to be them.