Police officers caught planting evidence with own dash cam

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
[video=youtube;i7oenshcwPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i7oenshcwPk[/video]
UPD Caught on Tape - On February 11, 2011 UPD pulled over a couple on the corner of Oneida Street and Clinton Place. The video shows Utica Police Officers Holt and Palladino working together to accomplish what is seen in the video.

JoeyDVDZ

That's MR. MOJO, Motherfucker!
Aug 20, 2004
Oh snap! That homeboy is gettin paid!!!! Cop gonna be guarding a mall soon, sho nuff. Good. Glad that a dirty cop got busted. If the kid didn't have anything, he's off the hook, period. If he's bad, he'll get caught soon enough legitimately.

Understand, if this was a legit find, I would be applauding the cops. I honestly always give the cops the benefit of the doubt. That being said, that douchebag is CLEARLY pulling something out of his pocket and tossing it in the car. Fuck that fucko.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
[video=youtube;i7oenshcwPk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=i7oenshcwPk[/video]
[yt]i7oenshcwPk[/yt]
Couldn't see it from my phone. Fixed.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
20 years of watching Cops on Fox and laughing at the idiot saying, "That ain't mine, I don't know where it came from!." Now I know all that was faked by the cops.

jules

uppity taxpayer
Jul 24, 2005
south jersey
shouldnt that fuckin asshole cop be the one charged with drug possession now along with about 10 other serious charges?
dumb arrogant cocksucker. what that cunt did puts a ripple effect into his department, and now every person he arrested for drugs is prob going to get their convictions or at least charges dropped totally.
what the fuck is wrong with people? the guy doesnt have anything on him, let him the fuck go. why would you want to put yourself through the aggravation of an arrest that is bogus?
bad cops are WORSE than criminals in some cases

Mommadeez4u

Bastard coated bastard w/ bastard filling
Mar 26, 2005
Washington, DC
It's cops like this that give the other .5% a bad name

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
Tss whats the big deal he was just givin the guy a plant or sumptin

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
When you push that snowflake picture in youtube it looks like its snowin on that car

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
shouldnt that fuckin asshole cop be the one charged with drug possession now along with about 10 other serious charges?
He should, but he won't. I'd be surprised if he got more than a suspension.

bad cops are WORSE than criminals in some cases
They ARE criminals. And the worst kind.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I'm sure this was the first time these heroes pulled this move, too. :rolleyes:
I'm sure there are one or two people around here (and not our resident cops) who would believe that. I suspect we won't be seeing them in this thread. As I've said many times, some people are so afraid of being seen as soft on crime that they're willing to accept the cops being criminals.

Also, Utica isn't a big city. Don't think that didn't have anything to do with this happening. You won't see Philly or Detroit cops pulling a stunt like this.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
I'm sure there are one or two people around here (and not our resident cops) who would believe that.
Pathetic, but likely true. Those same people must believe that a person that has been nailed for DWI twice only drove drunk twice in their life.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
That was second grade talent show sleight of hand bad.

He might as well have just narrated exactly what he was doing, in a loud and clear voice.