Police Prevent Terrorist Attack in Michigan

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Police Prevent Terrorist Attack in Michigan var wn_last_ed_date = getLEDate("Sept 14, 2007 12:48 PM EST"); document.write(wn_last_ed_date);Sep 14, 2007 12:48 PM
Federal authorities in Dearborn may have stopped a planned terrorist attack and mass murder before it happened. Police got a tip that a 26-year-old medical student was planning an attack, and when they stopped him in a Dearborn park, he had an AK-47 assault rifle and was dressed in black military style clothing. He also had black makeup on his face as he climbed into an SUV with the loaded weapon. The man was arrested and is facing several felony charges. Police say he has a website where he claims to be a member of the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah.

http://www.wlns.com/Global/story.asp?S=7075639&nav=5D7v

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Maybe these doctor terrorists will just start killing their patients... By the time the investigation goes underway they could knock out 5 or 10 of them.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Good keep that shit away from NYC.

thrawn42

Hackmaster Jones Sr.
Jul 26, 2005
Seattle
Recruiting medical professionals is known to be one of Al Qaeda's new tactics. Maybe Hezbollah is picking up on it.

Treat_Yourself

Nov 17, 2006
Dearborn's got a huge Muslim population and I wouldn't be surprised if the anonymous tip phoned in to the authorities came from a Muslim resident of that town. American Muslims tend to be better behaved than European or Middle Eastern Muslims.

Jimmy's Dignity

Pound my bloody fudge!!
Staff member
Wackbag Staff
May 27, 2005
Phoenixville
huh...no shock there. Dearborn Michigan has the highest concentration of sand******s in the US

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
Is this the same Michigan town that tried setting up loud speakers all around town for the muslim prayer? It's a god awful sound, and they wanted this blasted all over town. The argument? Christians have bells for all to hear, we get the prayer.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
Is this the same Michigan town that tried setting up loud speakers all around town for the muslim prayer? It's a god awful sound, and they wanted this blasted all over town. The argument? Christians have bells for all to hear, we get the prayer.
They're one of the towns. Supposedly they have it, but I worked in Dearborn for 6 years and never heard it.

Though, I was in Hamtramck one morning, and THEY had it (which is weird, the Ham is mostly Polish), and it scared the fuck out of me.

EDIT: Oh, and about the original story...yeah, as soon as I saw the title, I knew it had to be Dearborn. Fucking Dearborn. Only place I've ever seen a storefront destroyed because a woman was driving, and her towelhat ended up in her eyes.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
That`s because they know how we deal with shit like this:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment
I wouldn't support any of that kind of shit because someone may be the same ethnicity of our enemies.

It is just pure ignorance. I'd put together a movement to get rid of the camps and if that didn't work, then a militia. You can't "suspend" civil liberties on a whim like that shit in WWII. This isn't Nazi Germany, we can't stand for that kind of garbage.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
if we ever do attack Iran, hezbollah is what we're gona have to deal with. and they are arguably more competent than al qaeda

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Supposedly, one out of four Muslims support the actions of the terrorist. So, we should line them all up against a wall and shoot one out of four until the majority steps and outs the bad apples.

Win win.

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Supposedly, one out of four Muslims support the actions of the terrorist. So, we should line them all up against a wall and shoot one out of four until the majority steps and outs the bad apples.

Win win.
Thats a great idea because after you remove the 1 out of 4 there will still be Muslims and since 1 out of 4 Muslims are terrorist sympathizers you can keep going until lets say there was originally a million of them and after all is said and done you will be left with only 3 because 1 out of 4 will be a terrorist sympathizer.In the end at any given time there will be 3 Muslims
living in Dearborn.