OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Police Raid Rawesome Foods, Dump Evil al qaeda Milk

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Kirk Strong, Aug 4, 2011.

1. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

Aspartame can make you go blind but the cops are raiding raw food producers. They must have thought this was America where you are free to do what you want with your health but the authorities showed them whos the master and whos the slave.

2. NuttyJim

NuttyJim Registered User

Update. It looks like it may not have been a SWAT team after all, though at this point it’s hard to say. According to the LA Times

With no warning one weekday morning, investigators entered an organic grocery with a search warrant and ordered the hemp-clad workers to put down their buckets of mashed coconut cream and to step away from the nuts.

Then, guns drawn, four officers fanned out across Rawesome Foods in Venice. Skirting past the arugula and peering under crates of zucchini, they found the raid’s target inside a walk-in refrigerator: unmarked jugs of raw milk.

The Huffington Post describes the police as “federal agents”. The LA Weekly makes no mention of a SWAT team either.

Fucking Troll

3. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Again:

Link

More they likely the "SWAT" team consisted of unarmed FDA Investigators... perhaps OCI (the armed FDA maaaaaan) but more they likely they brought Federal Marshals.

Oh in a black helicopter that runs on Aspartame and Fluoride....

Oh and:

Link

4. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
    Donator

I disagree with shutting these raw milk places down.

Filthy hippies dropping dead of E.coli, salmonella and botulism poisoning can only be a good thing.

5. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Just saw some video... LAPD and FDA investigators...

6. Creasy Bear

Donator

Alex Jones was running with the SWAT gimmick of this story like Usain Bolt yesterday. He had the Men in Black wearing full combat body armor, carrying sub-machine guns and practically fast roping down out of their black helicopters. He made it sound slightly less sophisticated and dramatic than the Osama Bin Laden assassination operation(which, of course, never happened).

7. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

The comments of the crowd on this one are hilarious...

Why isn't your van marked FDA... does Monsanto pay your salary...

8. Party Rooster

Party Rooster Unleash The Beast

Not to mention conspiracy theorists. These nutjobs and their anti-pasteurization argument remind me of the anti-vax crowd.

9. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Selling raw milk in CA is legal... as long as you get it from a dairy that has the proper permit and is inspected. They were selling stuff from a farm that was not inspected etc...

10. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Who cares? The idiots that pay 8 bucks for a gallon of this filthy swill know it's not safe. Enough with the nanny state shit. Arguing over the swat team thing is missing the entire point.

11. Creasy Bear

Donator

Ugh... let me explain something to these filthy hippies, and to Kirk too... not that it will penetrate any of their retard helmets.

The reason that it's illegal to sell raw milk has nothing to do with Monsanto, or the globalists, or Big Pasteurization, or any of that tinfoil hat bullshit.

The reason it is illegal to sell raw milk is because the fucking bleeding heart liberal politicians that THOSE SAME FILTHY HIPPIES ELECTED TO OFFICE believe that it is their sworn duty to "protect the people from themselves".

Shitweasel politicians like Bloomberg in New York... who declared war on salty soup.

The fucking filthy hippy liberals elect these fucking control freak politicians, and then they go in the EXACT WRONG direction to place the blame when the bleeding heart liberal politicians start passing their control freak laws.

There's no need to be gettin' snippy with the cops in that video, they're just doin' their jobs. (props to Officer Marge Gunderson) and those cops appear to be doing their jobs very politely if you ask me. You think those cops wouldn't rather be out fighting real crime and not enforcing the stupid ass rules of bleeding heart liberal control freak politicians that were elected to office by a bunch of smelly bleeding heart liberal hippies? The same smelly hippies who are giving the cops shit and spouting conspiracy theory bullshit in their faces?

Stop with your tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Wake up and smell the patchouli stink on the true culprits to blame for these bullshit "Public Protection" laws.

12. afternoonquil

afternoonquil Apology Ostrich

This reminds me of when I went to sleepys and cut the tags off all the mattresses. Nypd esu came in and tazed the fuck out of me. I escaped though, and just met some fag whining about his bike getting stolen.

13. Party Rooster

Those cops are obviously improperly trained. They allowed the sheeple to record them and didn't seize their cameras and smash them on the ground.

The people who are buying this shit would be the first to cry "where's my government protection" when these fly-by-night co-ops sell them tainted milk and people get sick or die.

Oh rly?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...278l0l10004l17l17l0l5l5l0l223l1832l2.8.2l12l0

14. Don the Radio Guy

Donator

Fuck them too. Enough of running to the cops and FDA when you don't like something someone else is eating.

15. Creasy Bear

Donator

You're giving these kooks way too much credit. As if they possess the logical reasoning power to snap out of their delusions when reality kicks them in the teeth.

The dipshit responsible for this website...

http://www.aliveandwell.org/

He believes that AIDS doesn't exist... even after AIDS killed his wife and his daughter... he's STILL crusading for the notion that AIDS is a myth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Maggiore

And lookee lookee... that dipshit Ed Asner has joined him.

16. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

Oh oh... Kirk better not see this...

On the Road Again: FDA's Mobile Laboratories

State-of-the-Art Mobile Labs

[​IMG]

Under a Homeland Security directive, FDA operates two mobile labs:

a microbiology lab to detect disease-causing bacteria in food or drugs
    a chemistry lab to detect pesticides, poisons, toxins, or other chemicals that could be used to deliberately contaminate food or drugs

Each mobile lab contains state-of-the-art instrumentation housed in modified 44-foot trailers, plus a 34-foot command center outfitted in a modified motor home. The fully functional, self-contained labs run on generators, carry their own water, and hold waste water in on-board tanks to prevent any release into the environment.

The command center serves as the sample entry and tracking point where samples are officially received and logged in before being transferred to the sample preparation trailer, and then to the analytical trailer for testing and analysis.

The microbiologists and chemists who work in the mobile labs are a "highly dedicated and experienced group of scientists," says Todd Bozicevich, director of the Laboratory Operations Branch in FDA's Division of Field Science within the Office of Regulatory Affairs. These specially trained analysts are not only skilled in setting up and tearing down the mobile lab components, says Bozicevich, but are also capable of maintaining the sensitive and sophisticated testing equipment, as well as performing general troubleshooting to keep the mobile labs operational.

17. Party Rooster

Maybe I said that wrong. I'm saying these Limousine Liberals BUYING this crap in the first place would be the first ones to go crying to the government and then lawyering up for a fat lawsuit when something goes wrong. Case in point:

18. Creasy Bear

Donator

Whoa! That's the motherfucker that got me. Campylobacter jejuni. Worst 5 days of my life.

I got that shit from eating a sandwich that had been sitting at the top of a cooler that had the sun beating down on it.

It didn't paralyze me, but it may as well have... being that I didn't walk further than 10 feet away from a toilet for five days straight.

Yeah... enjoy your freedom to contaminate yourself with that horror, ya stupid hippies.

19. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

How the fuck did you isolate the specific bacteria that gave you food poisoning? Or is that just your best guess because of how the sandwich was stored?

20. Creasy Bear

Donator

My wife sent a stool sample to the lab... which I had absolutely no trouble producing... I coulda filled spackle buckets. Two days later the New York State Department of Health called me at home. Campylobacter is THAT nasty. Every case gets reported, and is investigated.

The globalist shit Nazis are conducting surveillance on our bowels, maaaaaaan!

21. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

Haha, that's awesome. I forgot your wife was a Dr for a minute. There's some pretty cool fringe benefits that come with that.

22. Creasy Bear

Donator

I get free pap smears from my wife/gynecologist too.

23. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

Wrong again, if that were true aspartame, GMO, and a bunch of other stuff wouldn't be legal. Its all about who has the fattest wallet.

I know you hate when I give pop couture references but did you ever watch The Shield? Vic Mackey had deals with drug dealers and the dealer would give Mackey a piece of the action and the dealer would rat on other drug dealers. Mackey would bust the other drug others, it would make Mackey look good, and get rid of competition for the dealer that was paying off Mackey. It was win win except for the guy that didn't have the fat pockets and couldn't pay people off.

Same thing is going on here. Obama appoints a Monsanto lobbyists to head the FDA and now Monsanto runs the FDA and goes after their competition. When they put a label on milk that says its from cows that weren't treated with hormones they also have to put a disclaimer that says hormone milk is just as healthy as hormone free milk.

24. Kirk Strong

Kirk Strong Banned

Exactly, people should be able to drink raw milk if they want, I wouldn't but I also wouldn't drink diet soda and I believe that should be legal but Monsanto should have to tell the truth about the health risks.

This is another downside of collectivism. When you eat something unhealthy it effects everyone so the government comes in and says you can't do it because you are hurting others financially. But they don't ban GMO or aspartame or other chemicals in the food they go after salt and red meat, stuff that humans have been eating for thousands and millions of years.

25. Voss's Tumor

Voss's Tumor Banned

I bet the rest of the guys in the neighborhood do too! :action-sm

(I know, too easy, not all that funny, but it was there dammit)