Police source: 18 killed, multiple injured in El Paso Walmart shooting

What pisses me off most is this would have been an awesome Live PD segment but they dropped El Paso recently.

De shooter:

Least he protected his ears... and there is supposed to be a 4 page manifesto out fucktard wrote. Of course all the libtards are frothing at the mouth as it is a white guy.... but not a peep about these shooting in Chimpango

Friday 8/2
12:55p 3300 S California, Little Village, M/51 - Made Good

1:10p 6th District Station, M/? (Cop selfie)
3:50p 6800 S Normal, Englewood, M/14
7:20p 1900 S Millard, North Lawndale, M/19
7:20p 6700 S Parnell, Englewood, M/5
9:50p 3700 W George, Avondale, M/35
11:25p 7700 S South Chicago, Avalon Park, M/29
Saturday 8/3
12:00a 100 W 103rd, Roseland, M/19 - Made Good

12:00a 100 W 103rd, Roseland, M/36
1:05a 9100 S Baltimore, South Chicago, M/21
1:55a 2000 W 70th, Englewood, F/39
2:25a 4600 W Monroe, Austin, M/23 - Made Good
2:25a 4600 W Monroe, Austin, M/28
3:35a 8000 S Stewart, Chatham, M/25
3:35a 8000 S Stewart, Chatham, M/27
4:35a 6900 N Ashland, Rogers Park, M/25
4:45a 100 S Leamington, Austin, M/23

One mass shooting makes the headlines, every weekend shooting, not a peep

Floyd1977

No Texans with a CCW to drop the fool? I am disappoint.
Left is frothing over this. Look at the comments section of any news story about this. Every other comment "it's Texas, where were all the carrying good guys?!"

Beto must be happy, this will probably bump him up a few points and keep him in the race a little longer.

Last edited:

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Yeeeeeah....time to avoid social media for awhile...the trending topics on Twitter alone are dominated by calls for gun control. The lefties are on the prowl and are soooooooo outraged, and have stepped it up since it was a white guy in Texas of all places. And all I'm hearing is that hes a Trump supporter who is angry about the invading migrants?

jrsaint

ABC news anchor said "the people were killed "In Cold Blood." Really? Hey fucktard, just because it was the name of a movie by Truman Capote in the sixties does not make it an accurate statement just as when people call any incident "ground zero." If you are not at Hiroshima getting radioactive, you're not at "ground Zero." "hey look at me, I can name a movie from the sixties. I'm so cool."

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
White terrorists gun control blaaa blaaa blaaaa

lajikal

Walmart greeters should be strapped with IEDs.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
See, and like a car crash, I couldn't resist and was on Twitter. When you scroll below the trends, they'll show you random posts from different groups of people that you don't follow....like I get comedians, meteorologists (I follow a couple of them), and actors and actresses. Odd how they won't send me tweets from some random celebrity...no its specifically Rosie, Sarah Silverman, Alyssa Milano, Seth McFarlane, George Takei, Bette Midler, and Tom Arnold. Amazing how it's only them getting on this list.

And they are all....whew....outraged as fuck over this! Wow...just crazed.

Under the title Actors and Actresses, it tells me "Because you follow Jerry Seinfeld..." Really Twitter?

Floyd1977

See, and like a car crash, I couldn't resist and was on Twitter. When you scroll below the trends, they'll show you random posts from different groups of people that you don't follow....like I get comedians, meteorologists (I follow a couple of them), and actors and actresses. Odd how they won't send me tweets from some random celebrity...no its specifically Rosie, Sarah Silverman, Alyssa Milano, Seth McFarlane, George Takei, Bette Midler, and Tom Arnold. Amazing how it's only them getting on this list.

And they are all....whew....outraged as fuck over this! Wow...just crazed.

Under the title Actors and Actresses, it tells me "Because you follow Jerry Seinfeld..." Really Twitter?
And they’re all fucking dancing over this. I’m sure they were all just as vocal when it was San Bernardino, or the one a few months ago when the shooter was a black guy.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
This is obviously anecdotal because I'm research and fact-finding averse, but I feel like there's been a shift recently in mass shooters not killing themselves as often when they're done. I really don't understand the logic behind allowing yourself to be caught so you can spend the rest of your life in a cage though, so I'm thinking these fellas probably have what they call a screw loose up in the ol' noggin.

Hopefully, Trump doesn't fuck us again.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
And they’re all fucking dancing over this. I’m sure they were all just as vocal when it was San Bernardino, or the one a few months ago when the shooter was a black guy.
Yet we know nothing about this yet.

Floyd1977

Yet we know nothing about this yet.
Admittedly it doesn’t look good on the “not a trump supporter” front so far. If these moonbats are so for trump why don’t they realize this shit isn’t helping (yeah I know, kind of answering my own question).

Also, any “he’s only still alive because he’s white” nonsense yet?

Admittedly it doesn’t look good on the “not a trump supporter” front so far. If these moonbats are so for trump why don’t they realize this shit isn’t helping (yeah I know, kind of answering my own question).

Also, any “he’s only still alive because he’s white” nonsense yet?
So far that uber liberal FB page keeps stroking their cawks about him being a rayciss Trump Supporter, blood on Trump's hands etc but not the white thing... yet.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
I remember the Pulse shooting...they had so much hope that it was an anti-gay right wing religious (Christian) nut. Once the truth came out...the focus was shifted to how they were killed (GUNNNNNZZZZZZ!!!!) and not who did it (ISIS supporting nut). But overall, the outrage was diluted quite a bit.

They are coming on strong with this incident though because its crazed white guy in gun-loving Texas. This has so much win for them...tie this to Trump's "rhetoric", tie it to the NRA (Milano already did), and push for "common sense" gun control...all just a year prior to the next presidential election. The left has a Democrat party in turmoil right now with extremely weak candidates who will probably get clobbered by Trump....they absolutely are not going to let this opportunity go to waste.