Police source: 18 killed, multiple injured in El Paso Walmart shooting

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
This is a new record. I am already beyond fed up with the leftist asshole response to all of this. These people are further off the rails than I've ever seen.

And, my biggest fear is that this is going to give them 2020.

While Trump is condemning political violence and trying to discourage it, lefties are doing the opposite and are trying to escalate political violence.

Haven't they been saying this type of thing for 3 years now? Everything else was fine up until this point but now I am no longer going to accept it because reasons.
This Reza fella sounds like a rational even tempered man.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Good thing he's shutting down 8chan. I'm sure another site won't take it's place within 24 hours.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
And the 8chan creator is a disturbing looking creature.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Not to sound insensitive but I wish people could come up with more imaginative descriptions of victims than the standard cliche "He/she lit up any room they walked into ..." or "They always had a smile and would help anyone"

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Not to sound insensitive but I wish people could come up with more imaginative descriptions of victims than the standard cliche "He/she lit up any room they walked into ..." or "They always had a smile and would help anyone"
So insensitive.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Jose picked the most lettuce in a shift and Consuela could make 10 beds in an hour.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
The NY Times actually had a somewhat fair headline regarding Trump's speech, but it made the left angry, so the second edition was back to full-on TDS:

Well firstly tubby has an AR 15 and the soldier has an M4 which could have burst or full auto capability and secondly...

At least these two basically had the same firearm...

domelogic

And the 8chan creator is a disturbing looking creature.

Here is a vid of him. He claims the El Paso shooter never uploaded his manifesto to 8chan. He uploaded it to Instagram. Now ask yourself why the rush to take down 8chan.

Here is a vid of him. He claims the El Paso shooter never uploaded his manifesto to 8chan. He uploaded it to Instagram. Now ask yourself why the rush to take down 8chan.

Jim isn't the founder. Didn't hotwheels found it?