Police source: 18 killed, multiple injured in El Paso Walmart shooting

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
He was a millionaire at 21 ?
That kid's a go-getter

And an african-american to boot
only after he identified as a republican, Trump has made another millionaire.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Or when Ben and Jerry's makes a new Ice Cream like Chocolate Commie Crisp in support of the "cause"... when in reality it is a British multinational who bought out those two hippies for like 350 million dollars...
Doesn't this sound delicious?

Ya here's Ben and Jerry's Unilever's headquarters in Vermont, UK....

If you think support the Bern's causes you are a fucking dolt...

KRSOne

God I love this woman. OrangeMan can shit in his Nazi cap for all i care.. :haha7:

El Paso congresswoman declines invitation to meet Trump
AUGUST 6, 2019 / 9:17 PM / CBS NEWS

Rep. Veronica Escobar of El Paso tweeted Tuesday that she declined to meet with President Trump when he comes to the area Wednesday to meet with victims and families of this weekend's shooting. Escobar, a Democrat, wrote she refuses to "join without a dialogue about the pain his racist and hateful words and actions have caused our community and country."

Mr. Trump is visiting El Paso as the city continues to recover after a shooter opened fire at a Walmart on Saturday, killing 22 people and wounding dozens more. The Justice Department said it is treating the incident as domestic terrorism.
If he didn't go those same people would complain about it. Thats a big part of Orange man bad, no matter what its always bad.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
Ya here's Ben and Jerry's Unilever's headquarters in Vermont, UK....

If you think support the Bern's causes you are a fucking dolt...
Are the bars over the windows to keep thrown objects from hurting the windows or to keep the loons in?

lajikal

Damn 'ol FatBoy is shadow famous again. What times we live in.

lajikal

"22 people in my hometown are dead after an act of terror inspired by your racism. El Paso will not be quiet and neither will I," O'Rourke, a former Texas congressman, tweeted.

BOOM!!! :action-sm

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
"22 people in my hometown are dead after an act of terror inspired by your racism. El Paso will not be quiet and neither will I," O'Rourke, a former Texas congressman, tweeted.

BOOM!!! :action-sm
They sure elect some retards in Texas.

lajikal

Tubby comment?..

Dayton mayor: We'll 'probably' see another mass shooting soon 'because Washington will not move'
GETTY IMAGES

Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley (D) said Wednesday that another American city will likely be struck with a mass shooting in the coming days as federal lawmakers fail to take legislative action following the latest massacres.

"Do I think that we're gonna see another mass shooting tomorrow or Friday? Probably, because Washington will not move," Whaley told reporters Wednesday, speaking alongside Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown (D).

Nine people were killed and 27 more were injured on Sunday in a shooting in Dayton, which came one day after a lone gunman killed 22 people in El Paso, Texas.

Democrats, including Brown, have called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to bring Senate back in for a special session to vote on a universal background check bill the Democratic-controlled House passed in February.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Tubby comment?..

Dayton mayor: We'll 'probably' see another mass shooting soon 'because Washington will not move'
GETTY IMAGES

Dayton, Ohio, Mayor Nan Whaley (D) said Wednesday that another American city will likely be struck with a mass shooting in the coming days as federal lawmakers fail to take legislative action following the latest massacres.

"Do I think that we're gonna see another mass shooting tomorrow or Friday? Probably, because Washington will not move," Whaley told reporters Wednesday, speaking alongside Ohio Sen. Sherrod Brown (D).

Nine people were killed and 27 more were injured on Sunday in a shooting in Dayton, which came one day after a lone gunman killed 22 people in El Paso, Texas.

Democrats, including Brown, have called on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) to bring Senate back in for a special session to vote on a universal background check bill the Democratic-controlled House passed in February.
Someone should have asked this dummy what Washington could do to prevent another mass shooting today or Friday. Also, what laws could Washington enact that would prevent mass shootings.

Bill Lehecka

Whiny Man Baby
Donator
Someone should have asked this dummy what Washington could do to prevent another mass shooting today or Friday. Also, what laws could Washington enact that would prevent mass shootings.
Oh, Lolz was posting about Nan here. He’s on the ignore list so I didn’t see it to respond. I’ll ignore the “Tubby” comment because, sure...

She’s going all in on the Dem talking points to get some political brownie points. I’ve been seeing it and I’m like “Oh, I guess go for it?” I don’t agree with her on all of her points, but I’m respectful of her beliefs and we do have interesting discussions on the porch.

That’s my question too. Enact more laws for people who don’t follow laws? I’ve always said that the endgame for any gun legislation is to entirely remove them from the market. They all say “Well, we’re not talking about hunters!” And I just go, “Sure.” The only way to stop something is to eliminate it. Even if you’re saying “We don’t want to take guns away!” They wouldn’t be crying if that actually came to pass.

Take guns out of the equation, and then you have other methods (cars, trucks, stabbing weapons, bombs). It’s one of the things I wonder with people who want “common sense gun control”: “So your issue is that these psychopaths kill numerous people, but you’d be OK if they could only kill one or two people?”

It’s not Common Sense at all. It’s a delicate issue that has so many nuances that simply saying it to be “Common Sense Gun Control” leads to people assuming you mean you want the elimination of a tool.

I’m enjoying how there’s now a rebuttal to saying that mental illness is the problem. The response now is “You’re demonizing mental illness!”

TL;DR when it comes to political issues nowadays, nuance can’t even be brought up.