Police Speak With NFL Player In Mass. Murder Probe

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Snarky story is snarky.

An NFL player has reportedly been questioned as part of a murder investigation.

Police say he's not a suspect, but they think he could shed some light on the crime.

State and local police in North Attleboro, Mass., spent hours searching the home of New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez.

They have linked Hernandez to a key piece of evidence in the case.

On Monday, a jogger found the body of a 27-year-old Boston man in an industrial park less than a mile from Hernandez's home.

Sources say a rented Chevrolet Suburban with Rhode Island license plates was found near the scene.

According to Sports Illustrated, the car is rented in Hernandez's name.

A man who owns a business near where the body was found describes what the man looked like.

"One of the police officers later said to us it looked like he'd been shot and dumped there," said Dave Swithers, president of Patrol PC. "His had was laying like three feet back from his head, just kind of like laying there on the ground."

Hernandez's lawyers and the Patriots are not commenting on the case.

There were also reports that Hernandez was uncooperative with police during the search and that two friends of the player tried to leave his home, but were stopped by investigators.

But, as we've said, Hernandez is not considered a suspect.
http://www.myfoxphilly.com/story/22630355/police-speak-with-patriots-aaron-hernandez-in-murder-probe

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
This is the most retarded reporting on a story I have seen in a while...As near as I can put together from the complete lack of information the media has, and is still reporting...
So apparently Aaron Hernandez rented a car for someone that was either stolen or taken and abandoned at the scene of a murder or body dump...and the news acts like he must be a Ray Lewis...You know they have nothing at all to report when they are telling you the things they don't know... "At this time we don't know if....We haven't been told that he is....We're not certain if police are treating him as...." If you apply this logic to all stories on the news they could report at anytime from anywhere that anyone isn't connected to anything..Look for them live outside the Bruins game tonight reporting that at this time they have "Not been told that any players are suspects in the Aaron Hernandez non-shooting"

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
This is the most retarded reporting on a story I have seen in a while...As near as I can put together from the complete lack of information the media has, and is still reporting...
So apparently Aaron Hernandez rented a car for someone that was either stolen or taken and abandoned at the scene of a murder or body dump...and the news acts like he must be a Ray Lewis...You know they have nothing at all to report when they are telling you the things they don't know... "At this time we don't know if....We haven't been told that he is....We're not certain if police are treating him as...." If you apply this logic to all stories on the news they could report at anytime from anywhere that anyone isn't connected to anything..Look for them live outside the Bruins game tonight reporting that at this time they have "Not been told that any players are suspects in the Aaron Hernandez non-shooting"
Not to mention brilliant writing like "His had was laying like three feet back from his head".

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Police are currently surrounding his house. Word is he is going to be arrested.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Q) What do you call a black millionaire?

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Q) What do you call a black millionaire?
Wait, wait...I know this one.

Ummmm....sir? No, that's not it.

Erm....boss? No, not that either.

Hmmmmmmm

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
Apparently there is a pending lawsuit in Florida where a man claims Hernandez shot him in the face...suit was thrown out because of a paperwork issue but is awaiting re-filing...Local police claim no knowledge of any shootings being reported involving Hernandez...

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
May 4, 2005
Long Island NY
They better keep working Tebow out at TE. Between AHen the thug and ol graham cracker bones Gronk, their 2 TE dominance is at risk.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Police are currently surrounding his house. Word is he is going to be arrested.
Aaron Hernandez cannot be located by authorities, police believe that Hernandez's Florida teammate John Brantley is driving a tan Nissan Cube and heading south on 95. Hernandez is believed to be in the cargo area of the Cube.

HandPanzer

Vergangenheitsbewältigung
May 30, 2013
As a Dolphins fan, the entire Patriots organization should be suspended for the upcoming season due to Mr. Hernandez's actions reflecting poorly on the league. We must not allow the NFL to descend into a culture of crime and thuggery, it is our solemn duty to our children.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
"(Hernandez) has not been ruled out. We are not calling him a suspect, but he is definitely not in the clear," a police official close to the investigation told ABC News.
Hernandez's home security system — which includes video surveillance — was destroyed and his cell phone was "in pieces" when it was turned over to investigators, sources told ABC News. Cops also want to know why a housecleaning service was hired on Monday to scrub his southeastern Massachusetts home, the network reported on Thursday.
Executed a warrant there today.

If TV has taught us anything they should find blood that was attempted to be cleaned with some special spray. Emails will reveal a secret love triangle angle. And bank statements will show who was paid what. Solved by saturday.

HandPanzer

May 30, 2013
Executed a warrant there today.

If TV has taught us anything they should find blood that was attempted to be cleaned with some special spray. Emails will reveal a secret love triangle angle. And bank statements will show who was paid what. Solved by saturday.
Nah, Hernandez is Latino. If we've learned anything from television we know the perp is going to be a white guy, most likely the leader of an Aryan street gang.

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
The location of the car rented in Hernandez's name is telling and cause me to think that he was not involved. The security system and Hernandez's mobile being destroyed don't necessarily indicate guilt.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
Well the car was found a mile from his house. Not that far.

Read that hernandez and 3 people, including Lloyd, went out that night in a car driven by Hernandez. 2 came back to the house the dead guy didn't.

So he was out with him but thanks doesn't mean much. When the guy left them and with who is what matters.

Here's what makes me think he is involved in some way. If a guy I am hanging out with someone who winds up dead the next day then I say when he left and with who. His not wanting to say anything is weird.

I get he is involved with other shit, and I get the whole.. fuck the Po po, I don't trust those asshole pigs, they'll frame me. I would sit down with my lawyer and answer what they ask. As quick as I can distance myself from being involved, I would. Want to search my house? Get a warrant if the evidence leads to it. But until then disclose what I did and didn't do if I had nothing to do with it.

BIV

Apr 22, 2002
Seattle

Read that hernandez and 3 people, including Lloyd, went out that night in a car driven by Hernandez. 2 came back to the house the dead guy didn't.

So he was out with him but thanks doesn't mean much. When the guy left them and with who is what matters.

Here's what makes me think he is involved in some way. If a guy I am hanging out with someone who winds up dead the next day then I say when he left and with who. His not wanting to say anything is weird.

I get he is involved with other shit, and I get the whole.. fuck the Po po, I don't trust those asshole pigs, they'll frame me. I would sit down with my lawyer and answer what they ask. As quick as I can distance myself from being involved, I would. Want to search my house? Get a warrant if the evidence leads to it. But until then disclose what I did and didn't do if I had nothing to do with it.
You missed the part where the victim is his girlfriend's sister's boyfriend.

I'm calling it. Dude either did it, or knows what happened.

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
You missed the part where the victim is his girlfriend's sister's boyfriend.

I'm calling it. Dude either did it, or knows what happened.

Nah. I got that. He is either involved or is covering for someone.

HandPanzer

May 30, 2013
How would you react?

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
How would you react?

Especially if you are the big millionaire NFL star who has the most to lose. More incentive to prove you didn't forget where you gave from or more incentive to keep yourself as far from shit as possible by fully cooperating?

ironman25dc

Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Keeping in mind that the body was not found in the car, if he was involved why didn't he take the car he rented back to his house?
If he was involved and did leave the car at the crime scene, why didn't he simply report the car stolen?

For all we know he could have rented the car for the dead guy to use and the dead guy went to meet someone (drug connection; who knows) and wound up dead.

To me the location of the car is suspect and point away from Hernandez being involved.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Read he destroyed his surveillance system and gave the cops his phone in pieces.