Police: 'You Fit The Profile'

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Police: 'You fit the profile'

By BRENDAN J. LYONS Senior writer
Click byline for more stories by writer.
First published: Sunday, March 2, 2008
ALBANY-- The cops in the marked patrol car had circled through West Hill a couple times keeping an eye on their female target.
They were part of the Street Drug Unit, an aggressive squad assigned to help rid Albany's neighborhoods of drug dealers and addicts blamed for much of the city's problems.
It was early evening and already dark when the patrol car's emergency lights flashed in the rearview mirror of Lisa Shutter's Mitsubishi sedan on Quail Street, just off Central Avenue.
Police records show the officers called out a "Signal 38" to alert a dispatcher they were onto something suspicious and about to pull someone over. They would later write in a report that they had pulled her over for "failure to signal,"although no ticket was issued, according to police records shared with the Times Union. The actions of police in the minutes that followed would end in controversy rather than with an arrest. They would also leave Shutter, a 28-year-old single mother from Ravena, shaken and angry after one of the officers allegedly inserted his finger into Shutter's vagina on a public street during an apparent search for drugs. When it was over, "I pulled off down the road and I just cried for probably a half hour," Shutter said. "I called my dad. ... I felt like I had been basically *****."

LINK: http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=668448&category=REGION&newsdate=3/2/2008

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
That cant be in the manual

Budyzir

There's nothing quite like a shorn scrotum.
Nov 12, 2004
Queens, NY
.... after one of the officers allegedly inserted his finger into Shutter's vagina on a public street during an apparent search for drugs.
:wtf::yuck2::puke:

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
Did they smell the cop's finger to see if she's lying? :icon_eek:

"You fit the profile," the officer said, according to Shutter. "You're a white girl in a rental car."
ATTENTION WHITE GIRLS IN ALBANY!! ATTENTION WHITE GIRLS IN ALBANY!! If you're ever in a car accident, do not rent a car while yours is being repaired. You will be searched for drugs. Your cell phone will be taken and searched. Your friends will be called from said cell phone and questioned as to your whereabouts.

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas
Cops are fucking out of control.

This is what happens when the War on Drugs becomes more important than the Constitution.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Did they smell the cop's finger to see if she's lying? :icon_eek:

ATTENTION WHITE GIRLS IN ALBANY!! ATTENTION WHITE GIRLS IN ALBANY!! If you're ever in a car accident, do not rent a car while yours is being repaired. You will be searched for drugs. Your cell phone will be taken and searched. Your friends will be called from said cell phone and questioned as to your whereabouts.
Actually if you are white in a not so much white area..you fit the profile.

dolemyte

Tiger = Wesley Pipes
Feb 27, 2008
BX
Thought Albany in general was white majority to mixed... dont think there are black areas there...been awhile since ive been there though

WhiskeyWhispers

I Want To Kill You All
Mar 11, 2007
Jersey
Having worked two blocks from one of the biggest drug dealing projects in Paterson, NJ ( Alabama Projects, holla), I can tell you that most of the clientele were white chicks that look just like this one. Her story is kind of fishy too, what exactly was she "confused" about? Someone calls you to pick them up and yet you don't know where you are going? They probably caught her before she made a buy. The finger in the vag was a bit much tho.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
The police chief will conspire to keep her child by pretending that the child was killed.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
Cops are fucking out of control.

This is what happens when the War on Drugs becomes more important than the Constitution.
war for profit! It's a pretty easy game when you come in at a high level.

I couldn't imagine why all these pols kept their drug infested neighborhoods around for so long.

and i'll beat ya to it.. maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

Smokezilla

U. S. Backstroke Roulette Champion
Jul 30, 2005
BumFuck-Egypt, KY
"I pulled off down the road and I just cried for probably a half hour," Shutter said. "I called my dad. ... I felt like I had been basically *****."

Walk it off, Deek.:p

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
"I pulled off down the road and I just cried for probably a half hour," Shutter said. "I called my dad. ... I felt like I had been basically *****."

Walk it off, Deek.:p
At least rub one out, then go home for the **** shower.

Butter Nuggets

May 29, 2006
Unless its obvious, I assume women are lying about **** claims, its too easy to do with no repercussions for fake accusations. Kids too.

Feb 20, 2006
**** Island
....after one of the officers allegedly inserted his finger into Shutter's vagina on a public street during an apparent search for drugs.

All they found were some old mushrooms....barely drugs really.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Unless its obvious, I assume women are lying about **** claims, its too easy to do with no repercussions for fake accusations. Kids too.
Sorry to say it ladies, but x2. Especially when you are talking about a cop.