Political Bumper Stickers: Douchey?

Are bumper stickers for douche bags?

• Total voters

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
So I snapped and bought 3 Ron Paul bumper stickers. If I put all 3 on my car, does that make me a douche?

I don't know if this affects anything but I got the standard blue and white one, one with a saying on it, and one of the "Ron Paul Is My Homeboy" ones.

http://www.shopronpaul.com/

Bumper sticker people - assholes?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
You could remove the word "political" and the answer would be the same... ... ... yes.

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
You could remove the word "political" and the answer would be the same... ... ... yes.
What about funny ones like "If you can read this BACK OFF!" Hahahahahhaha ahahahhah! :icon_lol::haha7::icon_lol::haha7: Always makes me crack up, sometimes I laugh so hard I almost crash!

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
What about funny ones like "If you can read this BACK OFF!" Hahahahahhaha ahahahhah! :icon_lol::haha7::icon_lol::haha7: Always makes me crack up, sometimes I laugh so hard I almost crash!
Same answer goes with customized license plate.

Mar 17, 2006
I hate bumper stickers.

WOW stickers notwithstanding.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
This is just me, but I won't put a bumper sticker on my car - it's permanent. What I will do is tape the bumper sticker to the back window. Obviously I can't do more than one of those but if it's a presidential candidate, I'm only supporting one person so it doesn't matter. More than one is overkill.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
Political ones stink.
If I put stickers on my car(currently only have a nin one) they go on the window. That way they can at least be scraped off and not ruin the paint.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i have a darwin fish on my back window, and a "spay and neuter" ribbon on my tail gate right next to my weimaraner rescue magnet. my wife put them on but i want a WOW sticker, i say if you want to cover your car in stickers knock your socks off but dont get upset when i run into your "pro life" bumper

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
i have a darwin fish on my back window, and a "spay and neuter" ribbon on my tail gate right next to my weimaraner rescue magnet. my wife put them on but i want a WOW sticker, i say if you want to cover your car in stickers knock your socks off but dont get upset when i run into your "pro life" bumper
The only permanent sticker I have is on the side window supporting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It's one of those things where if my sister didn't have it, I wouldn't have the sticker. I keep saying I'm going to get a Darwin fish but haven't gotten around to it yet. Not sure how my Catholic pastor/guy who signs my paychecks at job #2 would feel about having his parishioners see it when they come to Mass or the office.

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV
EVERY bumper sticker is bad. I don't care if it does say tacos on it.

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I really hate any "Message" bumper sticker. If you're displaying your affinity for a particular product and or service, I think that's fine. If you want me to know who your voting for, or how many kids you have or where they go to school or what your stance is on the 2nd amendment or roe V wade for or against I want to run you off the road.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
May 11, 2007
Somerville, NJ
Aside from my WOW sticker, I don't see the need to have one on my car. Political bumper stickers are douchey, especially those in-denial, jack off John Kerry voters who still have their bumper stickers from '04 on their cars to this day!

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
to piggy back off of Creampier...it's always great to see people put bumper stickers on the vehicle especially when the candidate loses or drops out.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Showing your support is ok, like "Vote Ron Paul 2008". I hate preachy shit. Especially religious ones. Showing love or support is one thing, but don't tell me how to live my life on your bumper.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
The only permanent sticker I have is on the side window supporting the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. It's one of those things where if my sister didn't have it, I wouldn't have the sticker. I keep saying I'm going to get a Darwin fish but haven't gotten around to it yet. Not sure how my Catholic pastor/guy who signs my paychecks at job #2 would feel about having his parishioners see it when they come to Mass or the office.

i had a guy wait for me in the wawa parking lot one night just to attack me about my darwin fish, he was a typical ex junkie "born again" dick head, i really got him going till i finally told him if he wanted i would go score the rock for him if he would just shut the fuck up

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
or "i used to miss my ex but my aim got better" bwwaaahahahahahaaaaa jesus, people really are clever

i have a WOW sticker, and once the primaries are over and if a person i like wins i will put one of their bumper stickers on my car. i had a bush cheney '04 sticker. i think that is fine, but i don't like the ones that say "thank god your mother was pro life" or "jesus was a liberal" those ones annoy me.

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
When I was in high school I had a sticker that said "Vote Democrat: It's Easier Than Working"

and I had a Dole/Kemp Sticker on my car as well. You don't know how many TEACHERS I had ask me why I had a Dole sticker on my car if I wanted people to vote Democrat?!?!

that being said... now I put O&A stickers and Candidate stickers on my car only. Slogans are for faggotts.

Here's a favorite of mine-- and everyone I know whos a teacher has one- "If you think Education is expensive, Try Ignorance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

hahahahahahah what a card.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
I have three bumperstickers on my car. A WOW with the XM part cut off(did that with an xacto knofe after the suspension) a Danbury Trashers sticker(a now defunct minor league hockey team), and a speed racer bumper sticker

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
I saw an authentic Reagan 84 sticker on a car a few years back. It was pretty beat up looking by now.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I really don't get it, sorry. You're going to throw your support behind a candidate for a particular election and then the election is over and, win or lose, that sticker is still on your car. Do you really care that in the 2004 election Car A supported Kerry or that Car B supported Bush? I'd rather leave them on the back dash of the car so that when the election is over, the sticker is gone as well.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
It should have been a multiple choice poll. Even if they are non-political, multiple bumper stickers make you look like an ass.