• XM is stupid, they won't fire him

Votes: 41 46.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
So, if as we all hope XM fires Dave on Monday, what should his new career option be? Broom Pusher for Casey's Dad?, Street Vendor (in Harlem)?, late night DJ on a 100 watt station rural Arizona?

Sep 23, 2004
So, if as we all hope XM fires Dave on Monday, what should his new career option be? Broom Pusher for Casey's Dad?, Street Vendor (in Harlem)?, late night DJ on a 100 watt station rural Arizona?
You are just as bad as he was on Friday.

Jan 22, 2007
LI
Dave would make a great jizz mopper.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
Jul 26, 2005
NH
He won't be fired. But I'd love it if they cut his mic time waaaaaaayyyyy down.
The problem is that I don't think Ron can resist the urge to kick back, relax, and let Dave kill 2.5 hours a day for him.

LilAdamWalsh

I'd fuck me....
Nov 19, 2005
Holbrook, NY
I say unemployed. Who in the hell is gonna hire the fat redheaded kid from The Sandlot and Son in Law now that he is all grown up.

cal5000

Feb 14, 2007
Dave wont be the first (or last) white guy on welfare.

underdog423

Aug 31, 2005
Man, you suck.

I don't get how everyone here hates Dave but likes you. Dave is at least funny once in a while.

You want to blow the redhead. We get it. Move on.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
I really dont care about the whole thing I just couldnt resist the easy ass joke here!!!

ENJOY THE LAFFSSS!!

oh god this one made me cry laughing

May 27, 2005
Marlton, NJ
He should be mopping the floor in peep show booths.

Ok, I see I wasn't the only one with that idea. Srry :icon_redf

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Man, you suck.

I don't get how everyone here hates Dave but likes you. Dave is at least funny once in a while.

the only thing I would blow on Dave is head off

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Man, you suck.

the only thing I would blow on Dave is head off

actually let me rephrase this entire thing
1. At no time have I or anyone else on this site claimed that everyone likes me and hates Dave. In fact, I have my own serious share of haters, one which is facing potential felony charges for something they did recently, which I will not publicly discuss.

2. Dave is fucking worthless, he brings nothing but cringe to the show. He regularly lies on the air, he makes claims he can't back up, and he doesn't follow through with his bets. Sorry, but Ron's excuse for why Dave didn't pay up on his last lost bet is a sorry answer. Casey would probably enjoy the piece and quite. He is hack, his bits are hack, he sucks at what he does, and the fact that a good looking, supposedly intelligent woman like Casey stooped to the level that she has and married Dave is disturbing. That she is willingly bringing a child into this relationship under these circumstancesis really sad, and irresponsible. Also, I find it hilarious the number of people who refuse to go to Dave events recently.

3. Yes I suck, what else is new, I also have serious anger issue and I'm a really really mean spirited asshole with homicidal tendancies who has been known to listen to the voices in his head. Anything else you would like to point out?

4. I wouldn't blow Dave with your mouth, your chicks mouth, your mothers mouth, or anyone's mouth. The only blowing Dave deserves is, well,... but then again that's mean spirited and cruel. So I'd settle for a large black gentleman blowing a load of jizz on Dave's back in a crackhouse in the worst part of Harlem.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i really think that jizzmopper should be added to the poll, 3rd vote for jizzmopper