Pop Up Ads: Internet Dating, Gambling, and Suicide Bombing

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
http://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0606/al-qaeda-advertises-for-suicide-bombers-on-web.html

Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula has begun posting Internet advertisements offering training for suicide bombers to target the US, Israel and France.

The advertisements ask for volunteers to get in touch via e-mail with details about their own experience and proposed targets, and were posted on a variety of jihadist forums, including Al-Fidaa, Shmoukh al-Islam and Honein.

Al-Qaeda and its regional offshoots often use jihadist Internet forums to post statements claiming responsibility for attacks, and to communicate with followers.

"The aim of this training is to continue with our brothers who are seeking to carry out operations that make for great killing and slaughtering of the enemies of Islam," said the advertisement attributed to Yemen-based Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula.

"It is clear now that the individual jihad, or what is called the lone wolf, has become more widespread and its features have started showing -- in summary, it is a complete jihadist operation to be carried out by a single bomber."

It said the targets of the attacks were "those who are fighting the Muslims and Islam" and specifically pointed to "economic, military and media interests of the enemy."

"Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British."
So when I get my 72 virgins will my penis have grown up to three inches longer?

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
"Their identity must be, according to priority, American, Israeli, French and British."
But I thought Israel controlled America, which would make Israelis a higher priority target. Stupid terrorists ruining American academia's argument.

Didn't a US drone just take out another #2 the other day?
That was Al-Qaeda Central. This is AQAP. The ties there are mostly in terms of general loyalties and goals. In fact, Bin Laden was reportedly frustrated by Awlaki focusing on the Yemeni army instead of Western targets, so they are definitely not taking orders from AQC.

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Silverdale, WA
That was Al-Qaeda Central. This is AQAP. The ties there are mostly in terms of general loyalties and goals. In fact, Bin Laden was reportedly frustrated by Awlaki focusing on the Yemeni army instead of Western targets, so they are definitely not taking orders from AQC.
That's what the Al-CIAda wants you to believe, trendy!

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
But I thought Israel controlled America, which would make Israelis a higher priority target. Stupid terrorists ruining American academia's argument.

Isn't Ayman al-Zawahiri still in charge?