HitW Pop Up HitW Greatest Hits Revisited - Terminator Salvation - The McG cut!

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Why not just send one of these giant sons of bitches back in time?:haha7::haha7::haha7:

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
This is the second movie from 2009 I've watched recently. Special effects have really come a long way in 10 years.
Avatar came out that year too. Then Cameron froze Worthington if ever the Avatar sequels were to happen.

Pigdango

Donator
I've never really thought about the Terminator future world before, but...how do the machines get power?

Pigdango

Donator
Avatar came out that year too. Then Cameron froze Worthington if ever the Avatar sequels were to happen.
If you think you're going to get me to rewatch Avatar to see if those effects hold up...

God damn you.

Pigdango

Donator
Aside from some dated CGI and the lack of any kind of story between them, the action scenes aren't bad.

LiddyRules

If you think you're going to get me to rewatch Avatar to see if those effects hold up...

God damn you.
Pop up is your thing. I didn't even pop up Gor.

I more meant Avatar was the next stage in effects evolution in the way LotR was.

LiddyRules

Aside from some dated CGI and the lack of any kind of story between them, the action scenes aren't bad.
Anton Yelchin is a better Kyle Reese than Sam Worthington in Genisys even if the ages don't match up.

LiddyRules

Two batteries, one as a backup, they each have a lifespan of 75 years... I think
And it wasn't clumsily introduced at all. I mean you need to be pretty brilliant to have guessed that would be the thing to kill Girl Terminator.

And it wasn't clumsily introduced at all. I mean you need to be pretty brilliant to have guessed that would be the thing to kill Girl Terminator.
I agree.

One of his batteries just happening to get damaged early in the movie was not in anyway lazy and trite.

LiddyRules

I agree.

One of his batteries just happening to get damaged early in the movie was not in anyway lazy and trite.
"I damaged my battery. It has the explosive capability of a nuclear bomb. I have another. This information won't come into play later."

Pigdango

Donator
Anton Yelchin is a better Kyle Reese than Sam Worthington in Genisys even if the ages don't match up.
Yelchin was 20 when this came out. Biehn was 28 when Terminator came out. Jai Courtney was 29 when Genisys came out. So the ages are fine.

Clair Danes is older than BDH, so...you know. :haha7:

"I damaged my battery. It has the explosive capability of a nuclear bomb. I have another. This information won't come into play later."
"What happens when the other battery runs out?"

(looks into camera) "....Terminated..."

Pigdango

Donator
I've struggled for the last 15 years trying to figure out if BDH is attractive.

Pigdango

Donator
I was trying to figure out if Howard was really pregnant while this filmed. She wasn't, but she had given birth in 2007 and hadn't lost the baby weight, so they made her pregnant in the film.

Pigdango

Donator
Ok fuck you movie. If you've spent the last 15 years fighting machines, there's not a single human that would trust a fucking machine.

Pigdango

Donator
What exactly is the plan, here? Woman and Cyborg fighting against both man and machine?

Pigdango

Donator
And wouldn't the machines be alerted by all this ruckus over Marcus?

Pigdango

Donator
Ok I went to the bathroom and let the dogs out and this scene is still going.