HitW Pop up HitW Saturday August 11th - Justice League!

Starting at 8:30pm EST! This movie is on HBOGO!

@Neon
@LiddyRules
@Neckbeard
@Bill Lehecka
@HandPanzer
Cock cock cockity cock.

You lowly son of a bitch. You know, I was paying some light attention to the board today. I would have noticed this with the teeniest of warnings. I would have said "I can't do it, but my Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are open." But no. You had to sneak this one in. And it had to be this one. It couldn't be King Arthur. It couldn't even be Geostorm. It had to be Justice League. I am not going to forget this. I am not going to forgive you. You have betrayed me. You...betrayed...me.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Cock cock cockity cock.

You lowly son of a bitch. You know, I was paying some light attention to the board today. I would have noticed this with the teeniest of warnings. I would have said "I can't do it, but my Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday are open." But no. You had to sneak this one in. And it had to be this one. It couldn't be King Arthur. It couldn't even be Geostorm. It had to be Justice League. I am not going to forget this. I am not going to forgive you. You have betrayed me. You...betrayed...me.
Now, I understand why you posted those pictures of confused people in the other thread.

That is not the only thing that did not happen.
What else didn't happen? We know they fuck. The first two things we see of Superman in BvS is him killing a guy and fucking. The two things we identify most with Superman.