Pork-Laced Ammo Designed to Send Muslims to Hell

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
New, pork-laced ammunition should serve as a warning shot to would-be Islamic terrorists with plans to attack Americans, the product's makers said today.

Jihawg Ammo, the company started by Brendon and Julie Hill of Coer D'Alene, Idaho, sells boxes of gun cartridges that are made with pork products and advertised as being a deterrent to potential terrorists who may not eat pork because of their religious beliefs.

"With Jihawg Ammo, you don't just kill an Islamist terrorist, you also send him to hell," the company said in a press release earlier this month. "That should give would-be martyrs something to think about before they launch an attack. If it ever becomes necessary to defend yourself and those around you our ammo works on two levels."

Brendon Hill, who developed the technology for the cartridges with his wife, said that the idea behind the ammunition was that if a devout Muslim were thinking of carrying out a terrorist attack, they might be deterred by knowing they could be shot with bullets covered in pork, a religiously forbidden food.

He is not promoting violence toward Muslims, he insisted. In fact, the company also makes apparel promoting "Peace Through Pork."

Brendon said that he and his wife started the company as a tongue-in-cheek way to stand up to radical Islamic terrorists.

"We're having some fun with it," Hill said. "There's something to be said about using sarcasm to reveal truth about something that is false ora lie, and we're focusing on the absolute lie they tell that murdering people is good."

"We realize we've hit an emotional thread, and I'd loosely define this as a red-state/blue-state issue," Hill added. "That's where our customers are coming from and in that demographic, our product is a way to push back against political correctness. It's the proverbial middle finger back to political correctness."

Ibrahim Hooper, spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, said the Hills were trying to exploit Muslims for their own profit.

"This is just one of many individuals and companies who seek to make a quick buck exploiting the growing Islamaphobia in our society," Hooper said. "We're not motivated by giving them free publicity they so desperately seek. That's their intention -- to get people upset so that they talk about it and they make money.

"If somebody did actually use one of these bullets to target a Muslim," he added, "I am sure that a hate crime enhancement would fit."

The Hills came up with the idea while camping with friends and talking about the "Ground Zero Mosque," the name given by opponents to an Islamic cultural center in New York City that was going to open near the World Trade Center site.

They were angry over the center and what Hill called "a wave of radical Islam perpetuating from the Middle East to Europe to here."

Brendon Hill said his wife, stay-at-home mom Julie, came up with the idea and the name.

Brendon, who used to work for the NRA as a fundraiser, said he drew on his undergraduate science degree and tinkered with the formula for making the ammunition, figuring out how to add pork products to the paint on gun cartridges while ensuring that the paint still works.

They started selling their product earlier this spring.

"What we do is take industry base paint, a type of ballistic paint, and it took us a year to formulate how pork product that goes into it is still viable," Hill said. "The paint still has to function and stick to metal, but also be haraam or unclean."

He said that since they launched their website quietly two or three months ago, the Hills have been inundated with orders for their custom cartridges, which retail for about $20 for a box of cartridges. The reaction to their product has been almost universally positive.

"We've only got one voicemail that was negative and that was from somewhere overseas," he said. "We are getting steamrolled by orders."

However, Hooper, speaking from CAIR's headquarters in Washington, D.C., did not react positively.

"They're taking their own stereotypes and making it into their own idiocy, and unfortunately there are a lot of idiots to buy into this stuff," he said.
http://gma.yahoo.com/pork-laced-ammo-designed-send-muslims-hell-194838485--abc-news-topstories.html

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
Hokey, but they're making money. Good for them.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine

Hmmm most of their ammo is made from re manufactured brass...

http://jihawg.com/ammunition

About Us

PEACE THROUGH PORK!
In the fall of 2010, patriots from Idaho County, Idaho sat around a campfire enjoying an adult beverage. The discussion turned to concern and disgust that a mosque was being built at ground zero. Everyone in attendance agreed that freedom of religion is paramount for all peoples of Earth but this showed poor taste and had a sense of "rubbing our noses" into 9/11 tragedy. The discussion turned toward possible solutions to stop such a great insult.

History of dealings with radical Islam from the days of Jefferson and the Barbary Pirates to actions of Gen. John J. "Black Jack" Pershing in the early 1900’s in the Philippines gave clarity to a modern day market solution-Jihawg Ammo. Our preference is peace first but if a fight is to be had we are determined and resolved to win. Thus came the beginning of the truest form of defensive ammunition ever created in history.

A natural deterrent that prevents violence just by owning it but will strike fear into the hearts of those bent upon hate, violence and murder. Jihawg Ammo is certified "Haraam" or unclean. According to the belief system of the radical Islamist becoming "unclean" during Jihad will prevent their attaining entrance into heaven. Jihawg Ammo is a natural deterrent to radical and suicidal acts of violence.

Our Porcine Coating (Pattern Pending) is infused with the highest quality pork product made right here in America. Jihawg Ammo is produced in the great state of Idaho.

We at Jihawg Ammo hope you will stock up on Jihawg as a natural deterrent to the ever growing threat of radical Islam and Sharia Law. We, however, stress that the nullifying principle of our product is only effective if you are attacked by an Islamist in Jihad. Otherwise, our ammo functions just like any other ammunition so we obviously insist upon defensive use of our ammo only-not offensive.

http://jihawg.com/about-us

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
This is politically incorrect.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Pattern Pending?

Edible Napalm

Powers are for the weak.
May 23, 2005
Here's what I don't understand about this, aren't these guys kinda of implying that Islam is the true religion? I mean if Christianity is the true religion wouldn't any Muslim go to hell automatically? Also wouldn't Allah know the difference between some one eating pork and them being killed by it?

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Here's what I don't understand about this, aren't these guys kinda of implying that Islam is the true religion? I mean if Christianity is the true religion wouldn't any Muslim go to hell automatically? Also wouldn't Allah know the difference between some one eating pork and them being killed by it?
Your questions are akin to asking questions about Star Wars.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Your questions are akin to asking questions about Star Wars.
At least with Star Wars you're less likely to get "'Merica. Obama's a communist Kenyan Muslim. Trucks!" as an answer to everything.

And I want to make sure everyone is clear. The nullifying principle of the ammunition only works against Islamists in Jihad. The nullifying effect of the ammunition works against everyone.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
That whole pork thing is why Islam is one of the dumbest religions on Earth. Why would you invent a religion where your most devout followers can do everything that they're supposed to do and still go to Hell because of something somebody else does? You helped the poor, worshiped Allah, and fought to exterminate the heretics? Too bad, faggot. You got shot in the chest with a pork bullet.

VMS

Victim of high standards and low personal skills.
Apr 26, 2006
That whole pork thing is why Islam is one of the dumbest religions on Earth. Why would you invent a religion where your most devout followers can do everything that they're supposed to do and still go to Hell because of something somebody else does? You helped the poor, worshiped Allah, and fought to exterminate the heretics? Too bad, faggot. You got shot in the chest with a pork bullet.
Actually, the prohibition against pork in both Islam and Judaism is obe of the smarter things about those religions, back when they were founded. The dangers of consuming badly cooked or spoiled pork products in a pre-industrial period are pretty nasty. That Christians ate pork when it could kill you was pretty dumb.

A lot of religion makes sense in a pre-industrial era.

That said, it's no longer the pre-industrial era.

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Weirdly today I saw a girl in a Hajab with her brother at a Mexican food place I go to... hope she realizes they do pork on the same flat top they do chicken and beef...

MalcomOopsGotShot

White House Spokesperson
May 23, 2013
FBI Surveillance Van down the street
Weirdly today I saw a girl in a Hajab with her brother at a Mexican food place I go to... hope she realizes they do pork on the same flat top they do chicken and beef...
You should've done your civic duty and informed her that she was banished to burn in hell for the rest of eternity for the decision she just made.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Actually, the prohibition against pork in both Islam and Judaism is obe of the smarter things about those religions, back when they were founded. The dangers of consuming badly cooked or spoiled pork products in a pre-industrial period are pretty nasty. That Christians ate pork when it could kill you was pretty dumb.

A lot of religion makes sense in a pre-industrial era.

That said, it's no longer the pre-industrial era.
Exactly. Religion was a way to control the masses before
they had elected governments. Stuff like that was done
because they knew people got sick from eating pork so
they just said God forbids it and that's the way it is.
They preyed on the weak minded.

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Is Pork Bullet what you call your dick?

SatansCheerledr

Ideologically Unsound
Apr 6, 2005
I Will Pay Snakes To Bite You

It's in the beans, it's in the tamales, it's in the flour tortillas, it's in half the shit in Mexican food. Why do you think it's so delicious?

Apr 30, 2011
CLT
But then we mastered BBQ so its back to Fuck you to Islam.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I'll give Pigdango this.

If I'm ever shot by pork-laced ammunition, then I'll say "Foiled Again by the Pig."

OilyJillFart

Well-Lubed Member
Sep 26, 2008
Exactly. Religion was a way to control the masses before
they had elected governments. Stuff like that was done
because they knew people got sick from eating pork so
they just said God forbids it and that's the way it is.
They preyed on the weak minded.
Yep.
Jews figured out if you butchered meat cleanly and didn't get shit in it or drag it on the ground, you'd
live after you ate it. They couldn't trust that everyone would adhere to the rules, and they didn't know why they
worked. So, only the religious leaders could certify it. We have the same thing in the FDA, except we
separated the religion from it.
Every group made rules to protect and grow the followers, so they could get larger and more powerful.