Portland Conservative Talk-Radio Host Lars Larson Got 12-Hour Twitter Ban For Tweet About Recent Police Shooting

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
"We know the police kill," Iannarone wrote. "[The] question is whether we will ever stop funding this deadly paramilitary force and start funding things that actually keep the people of Portland safe."

Larson, in reply, wrote, "Gee @sarahforpdx you think the cops make PDX dangerous? Read the story and you find the dead man was 1) paranoid schizophrenic 2) invaded a stranger's home 3) fought with the officer 4) pulled a knife. What's your millennial snowflake solution to that situation without the cops?"

The tweet—which was flagged as "hateful content"—got Larson banned for 12 hours.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
I'd like to say it was unfair treatment but if you live in Portland, you deserve it.
It's radio, you go where the work is. Conservative talk does best in big cities, the more liberal, the better.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
It's radio, you go where the work is. Conservative talk does best in big cities, the more liberal, the better.
Isn't Lars a big name? I thought he would have plenty in the bank to do whatever.

the max

attempted murder? now honestly, what is that?
Read the story and you find the dead man was 1) paranoid schizophrenic 2) invaded a stranger's home
By most Portland residents' standards, he lives there now.

Somebody on twitter said something about watching illegal aliens bringing bales of weed over the border on trail cams and this woman responded "how do you know it was marijuana? Did they open their sacks and show you?". What a tard.