positively positive

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
i decided to go out tonight with a different outlook on life. events from the past few days changed my outlook on life. i've chosen to embrace life and all experiences with a positive outlook. so far it's led me to interesting conversations and dancing with cute gals. except for this one hot black girl who thought i was weird. but that's her deal. if she can't handle a genuinely friendly attitude, that's her deal and not mine. fuck being a negative sack of cunt. i had such a blast going out alone and seeking nothing but positivity.

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Jul 25, 2005
philly
I wish you luck with it. It's a much better mindset to go with, though hard to maintain at times

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
So here's the question. Which is less awkward/more harder- adopting a positive outlook or dancing?

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Dec 9, 2005
Arizona
About fucking time, maybe I can un-ignore you now.

OK, seriously, I hope the best on your revised outlook.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
Dec 18, 2005
Nothing wrong with trying to have a positive mindset. I have been trying to do the positive mind set thing. I make it 5-10 minutes from home before I start shouting obscenities. Gotta change my outlook. I am 36, overweight, diabetic, high blood pressure, overall an angry person and have a high stress job. Things have happened this year that should have made me wake up and now with the passing of Patrice, maybe being all of the above is really not a good thing.............
meh fuck it.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I've done some research and a negative outlook helps subdue my anxiety.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
I also want to add that going up to a chick and telling her about your mother being brutally murdered does not work as well as it does on television. Though maybe that's because I talked about how I wanted to be the one doing the brutal murdering. Oh well, next time I'll lay down some Dark Passenger.

JonBenetRamsey

well shit the bed
Aug 30, 2005
woodland critter christmas park nj
I also want to add that going up to a chick and telling her about your mother being brutally murdered does not work as well as it does on television. Though maybe that's because I talked about how I wanted to be the one doing the brutal murdering. Oh well, next time I'll lay down some Dark Passenger.
that only works on french chicks.