• Va-ca

Anthony

• iPad 3
  • sickness
  • guns
  • The Walking Dead finale

Sam

• at Wondercon(XM 104):
  • geeks: My Little Pony, Ghost Buster Gangs, costumes, Jeph Loeb, David Glanzer
  • & Virgil

Guests

• Gallagher's Heart Attack

Sports

• NCAA tournament
  • Peyton Manning

Politics

• Meghan McCain in Playboy
  • De Niro to help raise Obama funds at cocktail party
  • Mitt Romney
  • Rick Santorum
  • Afghanistan
  • George Clooney arrested
  • Kony 2012's creator Jason Russell
  • OWS
  • St. Pats

Movies & TV

Weather

• How much there wasn't a winter in New York City/Philly.
  • not Winter storm closes 180 miles of I-40 in Arizona

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
Advertisers, political correctness, advertisers, having balls, al sharpton and jesse jackson, media...

transit grinder

Baglin' with the Sex
Apr 16, 2008
Tennessee
Meghan McCain in playboy? Is she the boobie monster? Is she taking the boobies out?

Neckbeard

I'm Team Piggy!
Donator
Oct 26, 2011
Maybe they will eat some crow about 21 Jump Street and Opie will apologize for being a gigantic tool to Jonah Hill on Twitter?

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Maybe they will eat some crow about 21 Jump Street and Opie will apologize for being a gigantic tool to Jonah Hill on Twitter?
They're not going to "eat crow" about 21 Jump Street. If they mention that movie at all, it will be to get all disgusted at its box office total. When it comes to movies, they seem to base their opinions on what they think their opinion should be and some time down the line (when they see it, when they have an actor in), they readjust it.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Just rip into Johan's shitty SNL performance. Fatso need cue cards to get through the show and was beyond awful.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Just rip into Johan's shitty SNL performance. Fatso need cue cards to get through the show and was beyond awful.
First, who is Johan?

Second, have you ever seen SNL before? Almost all of the guests and some of the cast members are constantly looking at something offscreen. Memorizing all their lines in less than a week is pretty impossible.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Every host and castmember on SNL uses cue cards.

Of what SOS posted, I'll say yes to Opie's vacation, less than 5 minutes on Ant's "food poisoning," a Danny/Ant iPad 3/Walking Dead segment, Gallagher's heart attack, Rosie O'Donnell losing her show, Clooney, and Kony 2012. Maybe for DeNiro raising money if Jimmy can do his DeNiro impression.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
First, who is Johan?
Oops. I misspelled Juden Hill's name.

My bad.

Second, have you ever seen SNL before? Almost all of the guests and some of the cast members are constantly looking at something offscreen. Memorizing all their lines in less than a week is pretty impossible.
True.

However, most hosts have some 'acting' skills to carry them through.

Juden Hill showed none of those traits, or the ability to roll with it and ad lib.

Team Opie 1, Team Juden 0.

LiddyRules

Jun 1, 2005
Juden Hill showed none of those traits, or the ability to roll with it and ad lib.

Team Opie 1, Team Juden 0.
How is it Team Opie 1 considering Hall hosted SNL for the second time and got relatively decent reviews and he's coming off a critically and commercially successful movie and an Oscar nomination. It's like saying Team Opie got a point because he didn't win the actual Oscar. If all you need to chalk a I is for your opponent not to be super awesome amazing perfect, you might need to reconfigure those stats.

The Keeed

Nov 20, 2006
Does anyone have the clip, I think it was from Monday's show, of A&J addressing how the fact that it was a 2-1 vote on Hull was duly noted on twitter?

Mags

LDAR king
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
Whatever the topics you can be sure there will be entitled cunting and whining in the Listening Thread ;)

DeadAnus

Nov 14, 2009
Advertisers, political correctness, advertisers, having balls, al sharpton and jesse jackson, media...
I dont care what they talk about as long as its not politics....what a bore fest. Though I do get your point, sometimes I wonder if the guys realize how much they repeat themselves.

Dec 12, 2007
Though I do get your point, sometimes I wonder if the guys realize how much they repeat themselves.
Its hard enough for one of us dummies to fill 30 seconds of radio with a good call so I don't look down on them for repeating topics. 3+ hours, 5 days a week of talk radio is hard, esp when opie or ant fucking bails and leaves the others to fend for themselves.

AnthonOpe

Apr 15, 2011
Passion and love, sex, money,
Violence, religion, injustice, death
Girls, boys, arts, pleasure
Food, cars, travel,
New York, New York, New York,
New York:trollol:

Space Edge

Aug 23, 2008
Florida
Complain about management/babysitters
That hack bit with Erock and the rejoiner music transition to the very predictable daily make fun of Erock segment
Scream about black people