Post Gun Parts and Accessory Deals Thread

Poison The Well

Somebody poisoned the water-hole!
Jan 7, 2008
Texas
Like the title says and with the way the industry is now, post deals on any gun parts or accessories that you can.

Magazines, LPKs, Ammunition, etc. Post it up to spread the goodies.

And to keep with the purpose of the thread:
D&H 5.56 30 round Aluminum Magazines - $16.99 + shipping.
http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/accessories/magazines/dh-5-56-30rd-aluminum-mag.html

I just ordered 4 of them. They are aluminum, with teflon finish as well as Foliage Green Magpul followers. Not a name brand but they have good reviews on PSAs review page so why not.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
In a hot tub having a snow ball fight.
Not exactly a deal, but during February SKD Tactical is donating 5% of every purchase to the Defeat Feinstein Fund . Basically they are sending 5% of your purchase cost to the NRA-ILA.

http://www.skdtac.com/

Also, through Feb. 17, they are taking 5% off the cost of your order for Valentines Day. Go order stuff to fuck Feinstein(figuratively, not in the biblical sense.......yech)!!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I need some mag pouches

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
BCM just had bolts pop in stock. Probably sold out by now.

Sent from the USS Sulaco.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I had an email notification from Bravoco on those and they must have just only had a few

they were gone before I could get there

VicVinegar

Oct 5, 2012
On a side note, I saw two ARs for near MSRP on a couple sites last week. Almost went for the Sig m400. A good sign in my book seeing guys on Gunbroker still want 2xs that. They didnt sell out in 2 seconds either.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
Other than the mag pouches I dont think im going to buy anything for a while

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
I had an email notification from Bravoco on those and they must have just only had a few

they were gone before I could get there
BCM has been having issues with their email system. LOTS of people getting the emails hours after the item sold out. Seems most common on the bolt groups.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
BCM has been having issues with their email system. LOTS of people getting the emails hours after the item sold out. Seems most common on the bolt groups.

I don't feel so bad then

I was only out of my truck for few minutes when the email came

Poison The Well

Jan 7, 2008
Texas
I got an email from BCM that they had an upper I was looking at back in stock. By the time I actually got to the website on my phone the shit was long gone. If what you said was true though I don't feel like a retard because it was probably gone before I even got the email.

Dikbag

Dec 11, 2004
NW Ohio
Can anyone recommend a flashlight for either my Ruger 45 or Mossberg 500. I keep both loaded by my bed at night and I'd like to have a light on one or both.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
Can anyone recommend a flashlight for either my Ruger 45 or Mossberg 500. I keep both loaded by my bed at night and I'd like to have a light on one or both.
If they are nightstand guns or something similar, a Streamlight TLR-1S would be a good reasonably priced option. http://www.streamlight.com/en-us/product/product.html?pid=178 and I have it mounted on this mount on my Mossberg 500 shotgun http://www.opticsplanet.com/streamlight-mossberg-500-tactical-mount-69908-1.html So far it has been rock solid and I have no complaints.

Now, if you are going to banging around the woods and bashing people over the head on a daily basis, then you would want to consider a Surefire X300, considerably more expensive, but built for exactly that and it shows. http://www.surefire.com/illumination/weaponlights/handgun/x300-led-weaponlight.html

There are others out there like Insight and the such, but those two above are my personal choices. Both lights will mount to a Mil-Std rail if you have one on your Ruger.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
I got an email from BCM that they had an upper I was looking at back in stock. By the time I actually got to the website on my phone the shit was long gone. If what you said was true though I don't feel like a retard because it was probably gone before I even got the email.
The 16" mid lengths with the Troy rail? They were still available 30 minutes ago (roughly), but they are definitely gone now.

What kind of price range are you looking at? Does either one already have a rail on it? The mossberg is pretty easy to add a rail to - the Ruger, not so much.

The Streamlight that Chia mentioned is a decent choice, but not my favorite. I'm a huge Surefire fan, but their lights are definitely not for the budget conscious. However, Surefire lights are pretty much bomb-proof, so they are worth the money, IMO.

Also look at Insight lights - their WML (rifle/shotgun) seems like a solid choice, and can be had for around $120 if you get the version without IR. I'm seriously considering one to add to my 16" AR-15 some time in the future.

Last edited:

Poison The Well

Jan 7, 2008
Texas
Nope it was a 16" middy that came without rails (I was thinking going MOE handguards for weight reduction).

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Nope it was a 16" middy that came without rails (I was thinking going MOE handguards for weight reduction).
You'd be surprised. The MOE Mid-length handguard weighs just under 9 ounces. A Daniel Defense 9" Lite Rail weighs 11.6 ounces.

By the time you toss a couple rail segments and a sling mount on the MOE handguard, you're equal in weight. Even when adding ladder covers to the Lite, it's a pretty insignificant weight difference.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Aug 25, 2002
You'd be surprised. The MOE Mid-length handguard weighs just under 9 ounces. A Daniel Defense 9" Lite Rail weighs 11.6 ounces.

By the time you toss a couple rail segments and a sling mount on the MOE handguard, you're equal in weight. Even when adding ladder covers to the Lite, it's a pretty insignificant weight difference.
Alternatively, Poison The Well could just go out, lift a few weights, lose his vagina and learn to carry a weapon like a man..............or not. :D

:action-sm

Poison The Well

Jan 7, 2008
Texas
Troy BUIS, Troy Mod Grip, Tac Light in a LaRue mount, Aimpoint PRO in a LaRue mount. That's it.

Bunch of jerks in this thread. JERKS I SAY.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Troy BUIS, Troy Mod Grip, Tac Light in a LaRue mount, Aimpoint PRO in a LaRue mount. That's it.

Bunch of jerks in this thread. JERKS I SAY.
The foregrip is pretty heavy for what it is - try a Tango Down or Magpul model instead.

What light? If it's a 6P or G2, or something else, you could also shave some weight switching to something like a VTAC L4 (Modified Surefire) or Surefire Scout.

You might want to consider a smaller/lighter mount for the PRO, too. That QRP mount isn't light, either.

Poison The Well

Jan 7, 2008
Texas
The foregrip is pretty heavy for what it is - try a Tango Down or Magpul model instead.

What light? If it's a 6P or G2, or something else, you could also shave some weight switching to something like a VTAC L4 (Modified Surefire) or Surefire Scout.

You might want to consider a smaller/lighter mount for the PRO, too. That QRP mount isn't light, either.
Well the pro is coming off soon once I get my ACOG. So it's not going to save any weight. I've been thinking about the Magpul VFG for a bit actually and may give it a try. As far as the light goes, it's a 6PX Pro. I've been wanting to change it out for a while but haven't really had the money lately. Now that I'm making decent money I may look into one of those VTAC lights or even one of the Surefire scout models if I can find one for cheap or even used.

Hate & Discontent

Aug 22, 2005
Well the pro is coming off soon once I get my ACOG. So it's not going to save any weight. I've been thinking about the Magpul VFG for a bit actually and may give it a try. As far as the light goes, it's a 6PX Pro. I've been wanting to change it out for a while but haven't really had the money lately. Now that I'm making decent money I may look into one of those VTAC lights or even one of the Surefire scout models if I can find one for cheap or even used.
Look at the Inforce WML, too. It's not as bright as the Surefire lights (only 125 lumens), but it's not expensive ($125 for the non-IR version) either, and it's pretty light weight.