Post Things You Find Funny X

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
1] I never understood the guys that got top boxes they couldn't see into the drawers on. Didn't stop me from selling them though - I'd throw in a stepstool.

2] If you've ever been this organized, you'd know heaven.

3] Stupid money is yours to do with what you want. I almost had an entire kitchen with Snap On boxes as the lower cabinets - luckily the divorce kicked in before wasting the $$$. That $60K is empty, maybe a leather bomber jacket, but zero tools included...

4] Casters on the end cabs - I thought it was a photoshop until I looked them up - holy shit, Epiq is a fitting name for that line.

5] Hate that the joints of the overheads don't line up with the lower boxes - that kills it for me.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
1] I never understood the guys that got top boxes they couldn't see into the drawers on. Didn't stop me from selling them though - I'd throw in a stepstool.

2] If you've ever been this organized, you'd know heaven.

3] Stupid money is yours to do with what you want. I almost had an entire kitchen with Snap On boxes as the lower cabinets - luckily the divorce kicked in before wasting the $$$. That $60K is empty, maybe a leather bomber jacket, but zero tools included...

4] Casters on the end cabs - I thought it was a photoshop until I looked them up - holy shit, Epiq is a fitting name for that line.

5] Hate that the joints of the overheads don't line up with the lower boxes - that kills it for me.
Greg and billy had that bottom box, Greg as two of those tops and a small side cabinet, billy had the big locker.

I opened one to many

I still don’t have enough room, there is a small box similar to the one on the far left that’s built as a welding bench, and I bought a small side cabinet to hang on but put it under the desk on the right (out of frame)

And I STILL have shit piled

THE FEZ MAN

I don't need much of a box for a pair of vice grips and a hammer.
Lol, the reason that other box toppled over was because I thought it would be a great idea to put all my hammers in one drawer..... the peg board now holds the ones I use on a regular basis and I spread them out over a few drawers. In the body shop business, hammers are a serious issue

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Lol, the reason that other box toppled over was because I thought it would be a great idea to put all my hammers in one drawer..... the peg board now holds the ones I use on a regular basis and I spread them out over a few drawers. In the body shop business, hammers are a serious issue
I busted one of the drawers in my box becasue I overfilled it with sockets.
Fucking thing had to weigh about 500 pounds and just killed the roller slides.

THE FEZ MAN

It may cost that, but it's not WORTH that. Just my dumbass opinion.
Do you own a snap on tool box? Because I’ve found over the years that people that say that, don’t own one.
In the photo of my tool boxes, the top box I bought used in 1992, i only ever had to replace one drawer runner, and that was my screw driver drawer and that’s it, a one time life long investment, I opened and closed those drawers hundreds upon thousands a time a year, I over loaded the drawers (the tipped over box is an example, and nothing was damaged with hundreds if not thousands of pounds of tools in them) . I have abused them not maintained them in any way except occasionaly blowing it off.
I bought a husky tool box the fucking thing fell apart within two years, and, I didn’t even use it that much, I recently bought a small side cabinet from harbor freight, I only want to put measuring and drawing tools in it I’m curious to see how long it holds up even to light use.