Post Things You Find Funny X

Do you own a snap on tool box? Because I’ve found over the years that people that say that, don’t own one.
In the photo of my tool boxes, the top box I bought used in 1992, i only ever had to replace one drawer runner, and that was my screw driver drawer and that’s it, a one time life long investment, I opened and closed those drawers hundreds upon thousands a time a year, I over loaded the drawers (the tipped over box is an example, and nothing was damaged with hundreds if not thousands of pounds of tools in them) . I have abused them not maintained them in any way except occasionaly blowing it off.
I bought a husky tool box the fucking thing fell apart within two years, and, I didn’t even use it that much, I recently bought a small side cabinet from harbor freight, I only want to put measuring and drawing tools in it I’m curious to see how long it holds up even to light use.
Yep when I had that farm used Drunky's home owner weed wacker... snapped the drive shaft cutting stumps within 3 months.

Since it was JD took it to dealer for repairs... nope they dont repair the HD JD shit.

Bought a commercial grade Stihl 9 years ago still starts on first or second pull and goes through anything. Only thing I had done was the carb adjusted and new fuel pick up. Well and spark plugs and usual consumables.

In other words (typicall) you pay for what you get.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk