Post Things You Find Funny X

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
About 20 yrs ago, I had an old Toyota Corrola that was going to the junkyard as soon as it died. I HATED the car, so I totally drained the oil, and the fucking thing went for almost 2,000 miles with not only no oil, but no filter or oil drain plug. Fucking thing ran on dust and ran like a champ, and it had over a quarter million miles on it! It finally died, and I pushed it in to a parking lot, took the plates off and left it.
Story from my old shop;
Old lady gives my buddy a Dodge Dart with a slant 6 to junk, because she couldn’t drive anymore, and it ran like shit.
He starts it up, and puts a brick on the gas peddle and lets it run full throttle till it “explodes” apparently after about 20 mins it started to smoke, bang and carry on then shuts off. He never bothered to look at it, he just figure it’s dead.
A week later the old lady comes back with her grand daughter and asks if she can have the car back, my buddy gives the grand daughter the keys, she goes out,, starts it up and drives it away, no smoke, no knocking ran like a charm for 10 more years, till it finally rotted out. she would bring it in twice a year for maintenance. The theory was that the car needed an “Italian tune up” to knocknthe carbon off the valves had run fuel through the carburetor beyond 1500rpm

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
My Dad had a gold '72 Cutlass when we were kids, he used to always say that to my Mom, "Need to knock the carbon out" then he'd drive as fast as he could

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
When I worked for the scale company, my work vehicle was a piece of shit Ford F150 van. My shitbox was "The 851" because it was the first vehicle the company bought in 1985. I got the shitwagon in like 1992. The boss was a chisler who would never upgrade a vehicle unless the current vehicle was dead as a doornail, and so I tried my hardest to kill my van dead as a doornail.

I used to have to go up in the Adirondacks a lot, and I'd floor it when I went up mountains, and I'd leave it floored all the way up. It would sound like it was on the verge of shitting its guts out, but it always made it to the top of every mountain. I beat the fuck out of it, but it refused to die.

About four years after I quit, I was driving down the street one day, and I looked over, and I saw The 851 toodling merrily down the street.

Fucker was the Frank Lagola of work vans.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
When I worked for the scale company, my work vehicle was a piece of shit Ford F150 van. My shitbox was "The 851" because it was the first vehicle the company bought in 1985. I got the shitwagon in like 1992. The boss was a chisler who would never upgrade a vehicle unless the current vehicle was dead as a doornail, and so I tried my hardest to kill my van dead as a doornail.

I used to have to go up in the Adirondacks a lot, and I'd floor it when I went up mountains, and I'd leave it floored all the way up. It would sound like it was on the verge of shitting its guts out, but it always made it to the top of every mountain. I beat the fuck out of it, but it refused to die.

About four years after I quit, I was driving down the street one day, and I looked over, and I saw The 851 toodling merrily down the street.

Fucker was the Frank Lagola of work vans.

Lol, that was probably a 300ci straight 6 with a 1bbl carburetor, those were almost impossible to kill. My dad had a 77 f100 extended cab with a long bed it was so long it had a two piece driveshaft, he over heated it one time so bad it stopped running back in the early 80’s he drove that piece of shit with no real engine issues until it rotted apart around him in 1990

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Apparently there was an earthquake where I live yesterday. I’m working out of town and the girlfriend sends me this......

Five minutes later I get this from her.....

Thoughts and prayers to those back home....,,

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Apparently there was an earthquake where I live yesterday. I’m working out of town and the girlfriend sends me this......

Five minutes later I get this from her.....

Thoughts and prayers to those back home....,,
I didn't feel a thing in Akron. Bullshit earthquake.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
I thought these guys were pretty sjw, but this is accurate.