Post Things You Find Infuriating

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Hulu live.

Ditch cable. Ditch satellite tv. Spend the savings on better internet service. Profit.
I’ve alredy ditched cable. It’s the stupid NFL streaming rules that make it less than ideal. For some reason, Fox won’t stream the broadcast for afternoon NFL Games, but CBS will. I’ll be able to see the Bears game tonight on NBC’s local. That signal comes in perfect.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I think Time magazine just named journalists as people of the year.

In other news, I just declared myself wackbag poster of the century.

LiddyRules

Signed To a Non-Exclusive Consultancy
I’ve watched “House of Cards” from the start and for the most part enjoyed it. I hung in there when it went off the rails a little and got very boring in some spots. I watched this final season to see how they would handle Spacey’s exit and to see how it ends. I watched the finale last night....

Absolute dog shit. I wasn’t expecting a MASH, Newhart, or Six Feet Under grade ending, but this was fucking terrible. Netflix would have been better off just scrapping the show after they fired Spacey and letting it drift out of memory. Now I’m pissed off that I watched that hunk of shit.
I made a few long posts about it in the HoC thread.

https://www.wackbag.com/threads/house-of-cards-final-season-dropped-on-november-2-2018.168889/

Bobobie

I miss the google search logarithms of 2006. I could put in part number for a reel of wire and find a match in hundreds of online suppliers. Now the top ten search results are bullshit shovelware aggregators or spam call lists or a PDF file from some courthouse in Iowa.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I just unsubscribed from all news media online

No more FOX, CNN, Reuters, AP, Sky, or any local stations

None on Facebook, Twitter, nada nothing zilch

Wrecktum

Tounge puncher of fart boxes
So as a DOD employee you need to sit through hours and hours of training classes. Even more so as someone who needs a clearance like my self. So during the espionage and insider terrorism training. After 20 minutes of them going over Muslim dudes who went AWOL and killed or help kill their fellow soldiers in recent times. I'll give any one a like on which person in the picture is the threat they decided to go with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
So as a DOD employee you need to sit through hours and hours of training classes. Even more so as someone who needs a clearance like my self. So during the espionage and insider terrorism training. After 20 minutes of them going over Muslim dudes who went AWOL and killed or help kill their fellow soldiers in recent times. I'll give any one a like on which person in the picture is the threat they decided to go with.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmmmm I’m going to say that the blond haired blue eyed woman has found the perfect unclipped savage cock that she has decided she needs to kill other white peoples for....... :rolleyes: aloha snakbar

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Hmmmmmmmm I’m going to say that the blond haired blue eyed woman has found the perfect unclipped savage cock that she has decided she needs to kill other white peoples for....... :rolleyes: aloha snakbar
That's a tuffy...good logic that has proven true many times, so I'll go for the bleeding heart San Francisco name-changed-for-allah sand ni@@er that received his combat training al a US Army...

THE FEZ MAN

That's a tuffy...good logic that has proven true many times, so I'll go for the bleeding heart San Francisco name-changed-for-allah sand ni@@er that received his combat training al a US Army...
You can’t use logic, you have to use “government feels” I actually agree with you, it’s the guy in the middle, the Dominican is probably more patriotic than your average guy and just wants to be any where other than tha shit hole, the broad just wants to get “free college” or get away from her parents

Floyd1977

You can’t use logic, you have to use “government feels” I actually agree with you, it’s the guy in the middle, the Dominican is probably more patriotic than your average guy and just wants to be any where other than tha shit hole, the broad just wants to get “free college” or get away from her parents
White broads do end up shacking up with snackbars sometimes, or go off to join ISIS. Wasn’t the wife of one of the Boston bombers a white broad?

THE FEZ MAN

White broads do end up shacking up with snackbars sometimes, or go off to join ISIS. Wasn’t the wife of one of the Boston bombers a white broad?
Yea I think so, and it does happen, but, it’s an entirely loaded question, and specifically designed to point out that “you racist” and has very little bearing in fact, my wife has to take those “training” programs and they are all designed to PROVE! You’re racist and color/gender biased

Floyd1977

Yea I think so, and it does happen, but, it’s an entirely loaded question, and specifically designed to point out that “you racist” and has very little bearing in fact, my wife has to take those “training” programs and they are all designed to PROVE! You’re racist and color/gender biased
I’d find it hard to believe that in general a white broad is more suspicious, but I guess for training purposes it is probably important to teach the “it’s not always who you think” aspect of it. I wonder if that “test” is factual, ie. that woman indeed was involved in a terrorist plot.

THE FEZ MAN

I’d find it hard to believe that in general a white broad is more suspicious, but I guess for training purposes it is probably important to teach the “it’s not always who you think” aspect of it. I wonder if that “test” is factual, ie. that woman indeed was involved in a terrorist plot.

Reality winner, super spy :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
People in fast food ads who make that closed eyed "I just came" face while slow motion biting into a burger

THE FEZ MAN

I just bough my “merry Christmas to me” giant bag of beef jerky from my favorite jerky supplier ($40 worth) and it sucks, I’ve been buying jerky from the same place for 20 years and loved every bite, apparently they changed something and it’s flat out icky and I’m pissed

I just bough my “merry Christmas to me” giant bag of beef jerky from my favorite jerky supplier ($40 worth) and it sucks, I’ve been buying jerky from the same place for 20 years and loved every bite, apparently they changed something and it’s flat out icky and I’m pissed
Call the hotline, Randy.

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
RIOT!

5skin

https://www.smokinggunjerky.com/

Merry Christmas Fez!

Take it back and tell them it sucks
They may even appreciate the feedback

THE FEZ MAN

Take it back and tell them it sucks
They may even appreciate the feedback
I get it at the farmers market, I’m not taking it back, but I am going to complain it is not good, if I didn’t know better I would say that they didn’t cure / dry it long enough, it’s got a really weird rubbery texture and a completely different flavor, it even looks different, I got a bag a week ago and it tasted funny I thought it was an aberration, it’s not. I know the owners of the deli

Call the hotline, Randy.
No hotline
You’re damn right I want to riot I love my beef jerky
]