Post Things You Find Infuriating

Depends on what your asking it to do I’ve had good success with different things over the years and it’s gotten much better
Yes it has, but sometimes it's just devices that don't work well together or maybe it's actually the bluetooth radio in a particular phone. Had it happen back on my S4 which had worked well for years on an old Kenwood car stereo. When replaced with an S6 had no issues whatsoever.

Also for phone calls or music earbuds check out the Jaybirds. Battery life is good and can listen to an audiobook nearly all day on a full charge. Bluetooth has been flawless, only flaw is you need their goofy adapter for recharging.

Bluetooth is also on a common frequency with a lot of other stuff. Getting close enough to a microwave oven while it's running will usually kill reception.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Yes it has, but sometimes it's just devices that don't work well together or maybe it's actually the bluetooth radio in a particular phone. Had it happen back on my S4 which had worked well for years on an old Kenwood car stereo. When replaced with an S6 had no issues whatsoever.

Also for phone calls or music earbuds check out the Jaybirds. Battery life is good and can listen to an audiobook nearly all day on a full charge. Bluetooth has been flawless, only flaw is you need their goofy adapter for recharging.

Bluetooth is also on a common frequency with a lot of other stuff. Getting close enough to a microwave oven while it's running will usually kill reception.

I have a new pair of jaybird x3 and I really like them, every once in a while they will get wonky but work generally well with most of my devices, there was a while I was running through Bluetooth head phones and ear buds like crazy. Right now I’m on a bit of a hiatus

I have a new pair of jaybird x3 and I really like them, every once in a while they will get wonky but work generally well with most of my devices, there was a while I was running through Bluetooth head phones and ear buds like crazy. Right now I’m on a bit of a hiatus
X3 are the ones I have, forgot that another issue with them is the stock silicone tips are awful. Their foams are better. Both fall out more than they should too. Got some aftermarket foams on Amazon and they fit great and can't recall if they have ever fallen out. They shut out outside noise well, possibly too well for some situations. Buddy of mine uses them as earplugs when he shoots outdoors.

THE FEZ MAN

X3 are the ones I have, forgot that another issue with them is the stock silicone tips are awful. Their foams are better. Both fall out more than they should too. Got some aftermarket foams on Amazon and they fit great and can't recall if they have ever fallen out. They shut out outside noise well, possibly too well for some situations. Buddy of mine uses them as earplugs when he shoots outdoors.
I have the foam ones, I actually liked the X2 better because of the charging situation but the x3 hold a charge longer and depending on the source I think sound better but I’m half deaf, what I do when doing really loud things like sand blasting or running a grinder I will use the x3 and put on over muffs

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
What? What the fuck is that... za? Just reading that I want to stab someone in the eye.
At least around here its a pie
Its nothing new. Just a "hip" way of shortening the name going back at least 20 years. I used to hear it at college every once in awhile . But its still enraging

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Enough with every single goddamn place asking me if I'm a rewards member.

Yesterday I gave money to a homeless lady and she asked me if I was a rewards member.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line

Yesterday I gave money to a homeless lady and she asked me if I was a rewards member.
"Would you like to sign up for? Have you installed our app? Can you enter your number? It's really quick!"

I shop at Whole Foods occasionally (I know, I'm rich but I'm totally down to Earth, whatever, we're cool), and they always ask about using the Amazon Prime discount because if you open up this App and scan this then... I just want some fucking avocados. Just let me buy some fucking avocados.

And going back to the Alexa conversation, I know it doesn't matter what 'precautions' you take. If I'm food shopping unless it's for some peripheries I'm paying in plastic so I'm tracked regardless. But I don't want Amazon to know my shopping list. I don't want Amazon to recommend foods for me. I'm fine with it being used for books, DVDs, other nonsense, but not that. There's no real good reason why I should draw the line there, but we all have our barriers.

THE FEZ MAN

"Would you like to sign up for? Have you installed our app? Can you enter your number? It's really quick!"

I shop at Whole Foods occasionally (I know, I'm rich but I'm totally down to Earth, whatever, we're cool), and they always ask about using the Amazon Prime discount because if you open up this App and scan this then... I just want some fucking avocados. Just let me buy some fucking avocados.

And going back to the Alexa conversation, I know it doesn't matter what 'precautions' you take. If I'm food shopping unless it's for some peripheries I'm paying in plastic so I'm tracked regardless. But I don't want Amazon to know my shopping list. I don't want Amazon to recommend foods for me. I'm fine with it being used for books, DVDs, other nonsense, but not that. There's no real good reason why I should draw the line there, but we all have our barriers.

Try buying shit at Harbor Freight Tools, they are fucking brutal, I use assmans phone number

THE FEZ MAN

I buy there. It is annoying but at least there prices somewhat justify it so I don't mind quite as much.
I hate that shit, I saw a woman start to lose her mind because all she wanted was a roll of packing tape and the drone behind the counter couldn’t get her information entered correctly, the woman took 10$ out of her purse threw it at the girl and leftlnit was hilarious

Today, I hit 6 years since I quit smoking. I wrote on my real facebook "6 years without smokes" (in Polish of course). People are either congratulating or telling me when they quit, you know, normal reactions. There had to be that one cunt who wrote "still addicted!" (in English, though asshole is from Poland and everything I do on that facebook is in Polish). I wrote: "You should quit". She replies: "I mean you." So I say that I'm fine, I'm cured. And the cunt of course goes "ha ha, you think about it and remember the anniversaries, this means you're still addicted, huurrr hurrrr". I have no idea what her purpose is in behaving like this. She's probably a miserable cunt.

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Today, I hit 6 years since I quit smoking. I wrote on my real facebook "6 years without smokes" (in Polish of course). People are either congratulating or telling me when they quit, you know, normal reactions. There had to be that one cunt who wrote "still addicted!" (in English, though asshole is from Poland and everything I do on that facebook is in Polish). I wrote: "You should quit". She replies: "I mean you." So I say that I'm fine, I'm cured. And the cunt of course goes "ha ha, you think about it and remember the anniversaries, this means you're still addicted, huurrr hurrrr". I have no idea what her purpose is in behaving like this. She's probably a miserable cunt.
It's been roughly two years since I stopped posting on Facebook. That's done more for my quality of life than quitting any vice.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
It's been roughly two years since I stopped posting on Facebook. That's done more for my quality of life than quitting any vice.
I might make a whole 6 posts a year on fb that isnt me sharing a video of some kind. I only comment on certain peoples posts because i know it wont turn into a PC war. i mostly just use it to people watch. Its like being at the mall food court but without actually having to go to the mall food court. People say/do the dumbest most attention seeking bullshit at food courts and on FB. I find it hilarious

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
I might make a whole 6 posts a year on fb that isnt me sharing a video of some kind. I only comment on certain peoples posts because i know it wont turn into a PC war. i mostly just use it to people watch. Its like being at the mall food court but without actually having to go to the mall food court. People say/do the dumbest most attention seeking bullshit at food courts and on FB. I find it hilarious
Yeah, I don't post much on it. I mostly just people watch.

My facebook is mostly some funny pictures or pics of my kids, so that my extended family can see. I rarely write something about myself. I guess that was a bad idea to do so.

Floyd1977

Things are only going to get worse.

Try buying shit at Harbor Freight Tools, they are fucking brutal, I use assmans phone number
To be fair, those lower lever employees are very highly evaluated on how much “rewards program” shit they sell.

Years ago whist in college I bussed tables at a corporate restaurant. All the waiters had to sell rewards shit. Went on Xmas break and come back and like 6 of the servers I knew got fired by fudging their sales numbers. At first I wanted to become a waiter, but after that, I was like fuck that shit. Anyway if the night was slow I often made more money than the waiters anyway.

Essentially you get evaluated just as much or even more or how much reward shit you sell than than your actual main function.

Last edited:

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I was going to go to the bar tonight, but let the family guilt me into going to see Mary Poppins because my "niece never gets to see me". I hate going to the theater, even when it's something I want to see, but said "fuck it, it's Christmas, I'll make a concession".

Of course my brother bought one ticket in a seat by itself, and so now I'm a 35 year old man drinking a beer, sitting 7 seats away from my family, in a theater about to watch Mary Poppins. No red flags there.

Never ever let someone talk you out of going to the bar.

THE FEZ MAN

I was going to go to the bar tonight, but let the family guilt me into going to see Mary Poppins because my "niece never gets to see me". I hate going to the theater, even when it's something I want to see, but said "fuck it, it's Christmas, I'll make a concession".

Of course my brother bought one ticket in a seat by itself, and so now I'm a 35 year old man drinking a beer, sitting 7 seats away from my family, in a theater about to watch Mary Poppins. No red flags there.

That’s probably the second gayest thing ive heard today

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger

So did you like it, Fairy Mary?