Post Things You Find Infuriating

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
I love fighting with people on Facebook
I avoid it. I almost got into an angry back and forth on FB over the Michelle Wolfe WH dinner controversy thing with my best friends sisters who are both super libs and thought she was being unfairly criticised but I backed off and left that alone because if I got them pissed at me now I'm going to hear it from my friend because he'll see it himself or get an earful about how much of a Trump supporting jerk I'm being from them etc etc etc. Its not worth it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I avoid it. I almost got into an angry back and forth on FB over the Michelle Wolfe WH dinner controversy thing with my best friends sisters who are both super libs and thought she was being unfairly criticised but I backed off and left that alone because if I got them pissed at me now I'm going to hear it from my friend because he'll see it himself or get an earful about how much of a Trump supporting jerk I'm being from them etc etc etc. Its not worth it.
Oh I’ve been PMd multiple death threats, threats of contacting the police, threats to “ruin my life” I’ve had strangers come up to me in public places and start shit, it’s great

Oh and I’ve been banned 4 times, 3 for criticism of Islam

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Oh I’ve been PMd multiple death threats, threats of contacting the police, threats to “ruin my life” I’ve had strangers come up to me in public places and start shit, it’s great

Oh and I’ve been banned 4 times, 3 for criticism of Islam
Ive been in fb jail 2 times. The last time was for using a the do a flip faggot pic to comment on someones post about jokingly wanting to kill themselves because they were at a dead stop in traffic. Said pic not only have i posted before but it was then and still is sitting in my fb photos...but somehow the 9th time i use it it was suddenly a no no. I was supposed to get a 30 for it but because of what i just said i was back in under 3 because i fought it

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
My idiot brother told me it was a 1.5 hr movie. Just looked up runtime and it's 130 minutes. Plenty of drinking time.

THE FEZ MAN

Playing battlefield 1 “rush” where you have to arm a bomb or defend a position, not one of these 12 year old nitwits understands how to play the game or defen a position, I haven’t won a game all night and it’s infuriating

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Playing battlefield 1 “rush” where you have to arm a bomb or defend a position, not one of these 12 year old nitwits understands how to play the game or defen a position, I haven’t won a game all night and it’s infuriating
12yr olds suck at FPS' when it requires team work. Dumb kids should just stick to deathmatch if they cant cover a position and keep an eye on their radar and if a teammate is at the position as well watch their back too

THE FEZ MAN

Fucking dog just pissed on my side of the fucking bed, what the fuck

ysr50

Donator
Fucking dog just pissed on my side of the fucking bed, what the fuck
One of mine pissed on my spot on the couches couple of weeks ago, I was very upset. The wife thought it was funny, I had fantasies of taking both her and the dog to the pound and dropping them off. She said I must have hurt the dogs feelings, I told her I'm about to really start hurting that dogs feelings in a manner that will assure this situation will never happen again, EVER! I started looking at the couch and realized I can actually wash the cushions so I turned into a laundry squirrel for a couple hours. I think I'm going to replace the couch anyways. Why is Ralph mad at you? Did you hurt his feelings?

THE FEZ MAN

One of mine pissed on my spot on the couches couple of weeks ago, I was very upset. The wife thought it was funny, I had fantasies of taking both her and the dog to the pound and dropping them off. She said I must have hurt the dogs feelings, I told her I'm about to really start hurting that dogs feelings in a manner that will assure this situation will never happen again, EVER! I started looking at the couch and realized I can actually wash the cushions so I turned into a laundry squirrel for a couple hours. I think I'm going to replace the couch anyways. Why is Ralph mad at you? Did you hurt his feelings?
I hope you kicked it in the liver because rupturing one of a dogs vital organs is really the only sane response to something thats irritating and aggravating.
It was tiki, my little one, we were going to bed, I went out for a smoke, I hear bob yelling tiki no no no... I wander in and she pissed right in my spot like exactly where I sleep, and she just looks at me with a “fuck you” look on her face, she did it once before when I was taking a shower but never right in front of us, bob said she just looked right at her an pissed.
I rubbed her nose in it, she knows she was fucked up

ysr50

Donator
It was tiki, my little one, we were going to bed, I went out for a smoke, I hear bob yelling tiki no no no... I wander in and she pissed right in my spot like exactly where I sleep, and she just looks at me with a “fuck you” look on her face, she did it once before when I was taking a shower but never right in front of us, bob said she just looked right at her an pissed.
I rubbed her nose in it, she knows she was fucked up
Maybe she's pissed at Bob and was trying to show dominance and claim being the beta, you being the alpha. Bob better keep a sharp eye on her shoes or anything else Tiki can get her mouth on. Dogs are wonderful but they can get weird. Just my thoughts from almost 3000 miles away with no real idea of your situation.

THE FEZ MAN

Maybe she's pissed at Bob and was trying to show dominance and claim being the beta, you being the alpha. Bob better keep a sharp eye on her shoes or anything else Tiki can get her mouth on. Dogs are wonderful but they can get weird. Just my thoughts from almost 3000 miles away with no real idea of your situation.
Oh I agree 100%, it’s a domination issue, she pissed right in my spot to sho bob that I’m hers, what is funny is that she will sleep on bob’s lap all night but when we get into bed she will burrow into my covers (yes we have two sets of blankets on our bed, mine and hers

ysr50

Donator
Oh I agree 100%, it’s a domination issue, she pissed right in my spot to sho bob that I’m hers, what is funny is that she will sleep on bob’s lap all night but when we get into bed she will burrow into my covers (yes we have two sets of blankets on our bed, mine and hers
I suppose you have a couple of choices this evening, you could try to clean the bed so you can sleep in it, but I doubt Bob wants to deal with that nonsense. You could grab a bunch of towels, lay them over the dirty spot and hope you wake up without a clammy, wet feeling in the morning. You could grab one of the blankets that wasn't besmirched by urine and find some other warm soft place in your house to sleep. You could grab that pug by the head in one hand and walk down to your back door and do your best impression of a NFL kicker as you tell her her you're sorry. It's nice to have options.

THE FEZ MAN

I suppose you have a couple of choices this evening, you could try to clean the bed so you can sleep in it, but I doubt Bob wants to deal with that nonsense. You could grab a bunch of towels, lay them over the dirty spot and hope you wake up without a clammy, wet feeling in the morning. You could grab one of the blankets that wasn't besmirched by urine and find some other warm soft place in your house to sleep. You could grab that pug by the head in one hand and walk down to your back door and do your best impression of a NFL kicker as you tell her her you're sorry. It's nice to have options.
I stripped all the pissy sheets off and the mattress cover which was supposed to be “water proof” bullshit, going to get a new one and I’m washing the sheets, I sprayed the piss spot with natures miracle sopped it up, and sprayed it again, bob’s sleeping in our old bed, I’m gonna just sleep on the couch after I put the sheets in the dryer. If she wasn’t so fucking cute, and I didn’t think she would freeze I would leave her in the sunroom all night

ysr50

Donator
I stripped all the pissy sheets off and the mattress cover which was supposed to be “water proof” bullshit, going to get a new one and I’m washing the sheets, I sprayed the piss spot with natures miracle sopped it up, and sprayed it again, bob’s sleeping in our old bed, I’m gonna just sleep on the couch after I put the sheets in the dryer. If she wasn’t so fucking cute, and I didn’t think she would freeze I would leave her in the sunroom all night
It's almost 1am there and you probably made the right choice. I've had dogs convince me that they absolutely need to go out to pee at midnight. They run outside and promptly get sprayed by a skunk or get attacked by a coyote. It's pretty much guaranteed in either case that I'd not get any sleep that night. I don't perform well if I haven't slept.

THE FEZ MAN

It's almost 1am there and you probably made the right choice. I've had dogs convince me that they absolutely need to go out to pee at midnight. They run outside and promptly get sprayed by a skunk or get attacked by a coyote. It's pretty much guaranteed in either case that I'd not get any sleep that night. I don't perform well if I haven't slept.
I’m always worried about the skunks tomorrow is trash day and they know it, I usually take her out for my “pre bed” smoke, tonight she just went into the bedroom even after I carried her down stairs. I think she was pissed that we left her home tonight when we went out for a short errand

ysr50

Donator
Guess im the only person who does Not find that odd but completely logical. No waking up freezing because someone rolled themselves up like a mummy in all the covers.
Just buy a sleeping bag if you're sleeping with people that would rather sleep alone.

ysr50

Donator
I’m always worried about the skunks tomorrow is trash day and they know it, I usually take her out for my “pre bed” smoke, tonight she just went into the bedroom even after I carried her down stairs. I think she was pissed that we left her home tonight when we went out for a short errand
I'm sure you'll fix it, she's a dog and you're a mechanic with a big tool box so you can fix anything, right? That's what people tell me when their garbage disposal stops working and their kitchen sink backs up.