Post Things You Find Infuriating

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Just buy a sleeping bag if you're sleeping with people that would rather sleep alone.
Its not they want to sleep alone. Its something people do in their sleep. My ex would somehow roll herself up like a burrito in the comforter.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Just buy a sleeping bag if you're sleeping with people that would rather sleep alone.
Ironically I slept in a sleeping bag for years with my ex wife then moved to the couch and slept there for a good 9 years

THE FEZ MAN

I'm sure you'll fix it, she's a dog and you're a mechanic with a big tool box so you can fix anything, right? That's what people tell me when their garbage disposal stops working and their kitchen sink backs up.
It’s my fault, I spoil the shit out of her

ysr50

Donator
Its not they want to sleep alone. Its something people do in their sleep. My ex would somehow roll herself up like a burrito in the comforter.
Like I said, sleeping bag. They sell them in queen size, in your old situation you could have used it as a training aid.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Like I said, sleeping bag. They sell them in queen size, in your old situation you could have used it as a training aid.
Eh i owned a bunch of blankets and sheet sets at that time. I just gave her her own blanket and sheet to use

Last edited:

ysr50

Donator
Eh i owned a bunch lf blankets and sheet sets at the time. I jyst gave her her own blanket and sheeyw×wrong55
I have no idea what you were trying to convey with your words in this post, the only info I can gather is that you might've owned multiple sheets and blankets but I'm not sure.

Guess im the only person who does Not find that odd but completely logical. No waking up freezing because someone rolled themselves up like a mummy in all the covers.
That was George protecting himself from your nocturnal emissions.

The Ministry of All Things Forest (I have no idea which ministry forests fall under, probably agriculture) in Poland issued a call to kill off most of the wild boar population, because of the ASF epidemic, but also the population is now yuuuuuuuge and it took to destroying fields and coming to people's settlements (and I think they killed one person already). Because this was ruled by our slightly rightish wing government and lots of people here live on salt, everybody on facebook is putting pictures of wild boars in their avatars or posting cute pics of baby boars and so on. And I was waiting for this, and it happened today: calling prolifers who voted for this government out, because the ruling includes cubs and pregnant sows.

I'm not a forester, biologist or environmentalist or whatever, I don't understand the whole shooting stuff, I don't know how ASF spreads, so I try to avoid addressing it. I just say to a friend: "Since you call out prolifers, all I can tell you is pigs aren't people". The answer is super predictable: "So you think shooting pregnant females is okay? REEEEE!".

"Pigs aren't people" = "Shooting pregnant animals is okay"

Anyone here retarded enough to understand this logic and explain it to me?

[EDIT: I don't have to say that the left already compared this to the Holocaust, do I?]

Last edited:

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
1] Age doesn't matter with swine flu - so big or little, pregnant or not - every animal is capable of catching and spreading the hemorrhagic disease. Momma can have it, continue to live, and bear offspring carriers that can survive and spread it as well. Pregnancy doesn't equal immunity - this ain't a stupid zombie movie...

2] Seeing how pork is the most popular meat you pollacks eat, the possibility of wild animals transmitting it to farmed herds would be quite devastating to your way of life, yeah? Already documented cases last year of this happening.

3] We (USA) stopped importing any and all pork from Poland in October because of the outbreak. Don't know about other countries, but probably. It is economically impacting your pork industry by not controlling it.

So, the pro-lifers can either grasp that culling the wild animal population is the most effective means to get this under control - or they can look forward to farmers losing their herds, the negative economic impact of their country being closed off from international trade, and scarcity combined with higher prices for the pork they so dearly love for dinner.

Just so they can put a pic of "Babe" on their hugbook page...

THE FEZ MAN

The Ministry of All Things Forest (I have no idea which ministry forests fall under, probably agriculture) in Poland issued a call to kill off most of the wild boar population, because of the ASF epidemic, but also the population is now yuuuuuuuge and it took to destroying fields and coming to people's settlements (and I think they killed one person already). Because this was ruled by our slightly rightish wing government and lots of people here live on salt, everybody on facebook is putting pictures of wild boars in their avatars or posting cute pics of baby boars and so on. And I was waiting for this, and it happened today: calling prolifers who voted for this government out, because the ruling includes cubs and pregnant sows.

I'm not a forester, biologist or environmentalist or whatever, I don't understand the whole shooting stuff, I don't know how ASF spreads, so I try to avoid addressing it. I just say to a friend: "Since you call out prolifers, all I can tell you is pigs aren't people". The answer is super predictable: "So you think shooting pregnant females is okay? REEEEE!".

"Pigs aren't people" = "Shooting pregnant animals is okay"

Anyone here retarded enough to understand this logic and explain it to me?

[EDIT: I don't have to say that the left already compared this to the Holocaust, do I?]

This is how we do it in the US, fuck those dirty swine

I can hear bin dryers 2.5 miles away.
That's gonna be an expensive purchase.

And the dryers will keep going.
$800k+ on a gas line wasn't spent for nothing.
Edit: The land's not for sale between here and there either. Not even at the the going rate.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

@Haeder @5skin
We have a similar issue here, but it’s the mushroom farms, people bought these giant McMansions in Kennett Sq (mushroom capital of the world) and bitch that it stinks, the schools are shitty and infested with Mexicans.
Well, why do you think that the EXACT same house in my neighborhood goes for $1,000,000 and the one you bought was $400k? They petitioned the town to enact a bunch of bullshit laws and ordnances and the town basically told them the farms were here first, shut your pie hole and move back to the city