Post Things You Find Infuriating

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
There's some but that's not who the majority are. Go to one and see.
When did I ever say anything about bikers being a majority? I wasn’t shitting on Toys For Tots, I was shitting on the dirtbag bikers who use it as an attention whoring gimmick.

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
This could have been in the funny thread but the more I think about the angrier I get.

I eat Lender's Onion Bagels for breakfast, occasionally. Their product is very tasty. But, sometimes the 6 pack I order only contains 5 bagels. I can't feed a family of 6; 4 men well over 250 lbs., your brother and my wife (a plump little Scottish girl) on only 5 bagels, a couple dozen eggs and some t-bone steaks. I'm gonna have to go back to making my own bagels. They're not as tasty as Lender's, but they'll have to do.

Pickle

I eat Lender's Onion Bagels for breakfast, occasionally. Their product is very tasty. But, sometimes the 6 pack I order only contains 5 bagels. I can't feed a family of 6; 4 men well over 250 lbs., your brother and my wife (a plump little Scottish girl) on only 5 bagels, a couple dozen eggs and some t-bone steaks. I'm gonna have to go back to making my own bagels. They're not as tasty as Lender's, but they'll have to do.
An’ I don’t won’t dem damn blueberry ‘er cinnamon raisin bagels- I ain’t frum tha north

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Probably me...I love to take one out of the bags on the shelf to snack on while I shop for groceries. Mmmmm, onion.....

Probably me...I love to take one out of the bags on the shelf to snack on while I shop for groceries. Mmmmm, onion.....
Can't you just get popcorn chicken from the deli and leave the empty on a shelf like a civilized human being?

ruckstande

I'm watching Dr. Pimple Popper and they're featuring a gal who came here 10, TEN, years ago and can't speak a word of English. GET THE FUCK OUT!

I should know better, but I get mildly annoyed with the libs on twitter responding with tds and memes instead of addressing facts.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
I'm watching Dr. Pimple Popper and they're featuring a gal who came here 10, TEN, years ago and can't speak a word of English. GET THE FUCK OUT!
Let me guess... she only speaks French, right?

Verbal Kint

Come on now Algebra, this ain't no place for you
I hate when I post shit in the wrong place..
Female boss all in my shit today, got me fucked up..

Floyd1977

When your mortgage company politely informs you that they forgot to carry the 1 when they calculated your monthly payment and now you owe an additional 200 per month.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I get annoyed at people with an atypical work week whose days off are like Tuesday and Wednesday and then on a Saturday, they say, "today is my Wednesday".

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I get annoyed at people with an atypical work week whose days off are like Tuesday and Wednesday and then on a Saturday, they say, "today is my Wednesday".
Especially when the comparison doesn't work out exactly and it takes a minute more of explanation.

"Today (Tuesday) is my Friday. Well, kind of. Because I only get Wednesday off this week, so today is my Friday but tomorrow is my Sunday hahaha. Then I work four days straight, so I'm actually going back to work on my Tuesday".

LiddyRules

I Think I'll Eat An Apple
Last summer, the screen on my laptop started flickering before becoming completely useless so I got it replaced. And over the past day, it's started flickering again. Because that's what happens I guess. Why not?

Half of me thinks buying a brand new laptop is a waste of money, while half of me just wants to be done with this whole stupid thing. It's barely a year old.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Last summer, the screen on my laptop started flickering before becoming completely useless so I got it replaced. And over the past day, it's started flickering again. Because that's what happens I guess. Why not?

Half of me thinks buying a brand new laptop is a waste of money, while half of me just wants to be done with this whole stupid thing. It's barely a year old.
That’s some irritating shit, I hate fixing things that immediately break again, or, something else breaks.
I’m expecting that with my truck, because cars are famous for that shit, I call it the “cascade”

ruckstande

I responded to a South Jersey Reddit forum pointing out the minimum wage is about to jump to $15. When I commented how that was bad I was told not everyone can get raises and advancement and that isn't reality. When I foolishly claim everyone has the same opportunity and that their effort determines their worth I was promptly told that was a capitalist lie. Fuck Jersey.