Post Things You Find Infuriating

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Hugs, not drugs.
You can't hug a child with nuclear arms.

Unless you were in Hiroshima during the bombing. Then you could've hugged a child while the skin melted off your nuclear arms, and you screamed in agony.

Last edited:

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
You can't hug a child with nuclear arms.

Unless you were in Hiroshima during the bombing. Then you could've hugging a child while the skin melted off your nuclear arms, and you screamed in agony.
So deep.

ysr50

Donator
Why does daylight saving time exist in 2019? Why can't we just settle on either standard or daylight savings and just stick with it? Arizona said fuck off a long time ago and they seem to be doing just fine. Monday morning after the change is always so much fun, a population that's groggy and irritable for no other reason other than having to wake up an hour earlier. I'm a morning person but I fucking hate these dumb time changes. Not to mention it's a pain in the ass to reset all of the clocks in the house. FUCK!

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
When I eat a big meal and my Submariner becomes tight around my wrist and I regret being cheap and not going for the expandable clasp.

Sent from your Mom's box.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
How does your wrist get bigger from eating a large meal?
From to much salt. I have high BP. I watch my salt intake and keep it as low as possible. When I eat out, like I went to a steakhouse Saturday night and it was no holds barred eating. I had to take an extra water pill the next day.

From to much salt. I have high BP. I watch my salt intake and keep it as low as possible. When I eat out, like I went to a steakhouse Saturday night and it was no holds barred eating. I had to take an extra water pill the next day.
Crap. Didn't know this was even a thing. Sounds like it sucks.

That sounds like ridiculously high blood pressure. Like, someone on the internet could get you worked up into a stroke. Huh, Faggot?

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
That sounds like ridiculously high blood pressure. Like, someone on the internet could get you worked up into a stroke. Huh, Faggot?
It would be if I stop taking the medication. On meds it's 130/80 range. I've been as high as 210 over 115 before I started medication.

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
It would be if I stop taking the medication. On meds it's 130/80 range. I've been as high as 210 over 115 before I started medication.
Jesus Christmastrees! You could spike a vein and power wash your driveway with that.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
How big a gal are you? Bout a size 14?
It runs in my family. My grandmother had it, my Father, my Uncle and first cousins have it. Everyone got diagnosed between 35 and 40 and everyone is a variety of different sizes. It is what it is. The good thing is that that is pretty much the only thing that alles us. We are pretty healthy otherwise. As for me I have out on more weight the past few years than I care to admit. Dad bod is in full affect.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The new job has started with an unfortunate bang. I went and picked up my toolboxes from old employer and took them over to my new/old employer. I've moved these boxes in the bed of my old truck I think 7 times in the last twenty years with no issues. I get to the new place and wait for someone with a forklift to come help unload them. Some parts dept kid that I've never met before finally shows up after about a half hour. My boxes need to be loaded/unloaded into the bed lengthwise, the forklift goes at the end of box. It is a little sketchy but I've never had an issue. We get my roll cab out and I asked the driver to lower it until it's almost touching the ground and drive it into the hangar so I don't have to push it over the door tracks. After it's about 2" off the ground I turn my attention to the second box and that's when I heard the bang. Somehow this inept fucker managed to drop the box on it's face in the matter of about 1-2 seconds after I looked away. It caused a bit of a scene with people coming to help get it upright. The kids last day was supposed to be Wednesday apparently, but his plans were abruptly changed this afternoon and his resignation became an immediate termination. I feel bad for him but I think he was being nonchalant because he didn't give a fuck. The powers that be came out and inspected the damage to my box and swear they'll either fix it or replace it. Twenty fucking years without a dent and now this. It's pretty tweaked, the drawers and end cab were all locked but came open when it hit the ground so the locks have been compromised as well as the fucker not being quite square now and the mess inside that I decided to not address because I was beginning to get angry and decided that would be a horrible way to start this gig. FUCK!!!

Uggggggggggggg that fucking blows. You know that box will never be “right” again.

At least this was my fault

Years ago, glorious leader was moving a box for a guy, he didn’t properly strap it down (of course) and it tumbled off the back of the flat bed and rolled end over end down the hill in front of our shop, they were finding tools for months after. He did buy the guy a new box but it was still ridiculous. I’ve never been comfortable moving a box with a fork lift, do yourself a favor and pull the bottom drawer out you will find something down there

ysr50

Donator
Uggggggggggggg that fucking blows. You know that box will never be “right” again.

At least this was my fault

Years ago, glorious leader was moving a box for a guy, he didn’t properly strap it down (of course) and it tumbled off the back of the flat bed and rolled end over end down the hill in front of our shop, they were finding tools for months after. He did buy the guy a new box but it was still ridiculous. I’ve never been comfortable moving a box with a fork lift, do yourself a favor and pull the bottom drawer out you will find something down there
I'm going to have to pull all the drawers, is was locked when they dropped it and all of the drawers opened anyway so I have a feeling the lock mechanism is fucked. If they can't make it right they've said they'll replace it. I hav the top chest for it so it needs to be the needs to be the same model, luickily Snap-On still makes that model.

I'm going to have to pull all the drawers, is was locked when they dropped it and all of the drawers opened anyway so I have a feeling the lock mechanism is fucked. If they can't make it right they've said they'll replace it. I hav the top chest for it so it needs to be the needs to be the same model, luickily Snap-On still makes that model.
$napon.

Sounds like you're going to be enjoying fresh box soon.

ysr50

Donator
I honestly think they're going to end up buying me a new box, like @THE FEZ MAN says it will probably never be "right". It'll end up costing them as much to fix mine as it would to just buy a new one. The end cab is fucking tweaked and requires two people to lock it now, The top front corners are pushed in, all of the aluminum vertical corner trim is fucked, and most of the drawer handle trim is damaged and the latches (not the lock) have all been compromised. Back in about 2008, during my last employment there, the night shift managed to spray a fine mist of Skydrol on it doing an emergency landing gear blow down on one of my airplanes and the paint has never been the same. I'm thinking I'm just going to ask them to replace it and not bother trying to fix it.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I honestly think they're going to end up buying me a new box, like @THE FEZ MAN says it will probably never be "right". It'll end up costing them as much to fix mine as it would to just buy a new one. The end cab is fucking tweaked and requires two people to lock it now, The top front corners are pushed in, all of the aluminum vertical corner trim is fucked, and most of the drawer handle trim is damaged and the latches (not the lock) have all been compromised. Back in about 2008, during my last employment there, the night shift managed to spray a fine mist of Skydrol on it doing an emergency landing gear blow down on one of my airplanes and the paint has never been the same. I'm thinking I'm just going to ask them to replace it and not bother trying to fix it.
Once a snap on box is racked it’s junk and you give it to the ****** detail guy