TomC

uppity neobarb
Trophies awarded to TomC
  1. 65
    Today at 12:40 PM13 Year Club
    You've been here for 13 years!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I got stung by a fucking bee, and it still hurts 24 hours later.
Fucking yellow jackets

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
I got stung by a fucking bee, and it still hurts 24 hours later.
Fucking yellow jackets
Are you sure it was a yellow jacket? I've never had a yellow jacket sting hurt more than 2-4 hours, and I've been stung hundreds of times.

THE FEZ MAN

Bee sting probably gave him the shits too.
I already had the shits

Are you sure it was a yellow jacket? I've never had a yellow jacket sting hurt more than 2-4 hours, and I've been stung hundreds of times.
It was a bee that came out of the ground and stung me, if the nest wasn’t so close to a tree I like I would pour gasoline down the hole and light it off.

He's a sissy pants.
When it comes to bees.? I’m a sissy pants. Fuck bees I hate those mother fuckers, I’ve even eyed up burning out honey bees and that’s as bad as killing dolphins according to tree huggers and other forms of fag

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
That goddamn Panda Express commercial with all the faggot hipsters dancing to BRC.

THE FEZ MAN

When someone whom I’m asking a question of says “well legally I can’t do that”. Really? Do me a favor and if you’re going to say that to me, you better have the statute right on the tip of your tongue and the precedent to back it up, because I’ve already looked into it, and you’re wrong, and I can state the statute, and the precedent, that’s why I’m asking for it, I know I’m correct.
I don’t take a shit without researching it

I worked a double shift yesterday, 14 hours with only a 10 minute break, only for servers on both shifts to be unable to tip me out. Plus, Mom's caretaker's boss is coming over, she has to be paid in cash, so now I have zero in my wallet until my brother pays me back (hopefully tonight).

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Reaction videos. I couldn't imagine watching one. What an inane, garbage, vapid, narcissistic thing to do.