Post Things You Find Infuriating

DiggerNick

Donator
This was something Opie used to do and I just ignored it because I knew he was a very stupid person. But the use of the word 'itch' as a verb has become increasingly common lately.

Opie was always like "I itched my asshole..." No, you stupid fuck. The term is SCRATCHED. You scratch an itchy asshole.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This was something Opie used to do and I just ignored it because I knew he was a very stupid person. But the use of the word 'itch' as a verb has become increasingly common lately.

Opie was always like "I itched my asshole..." No, you stupid fuck. The term is SCRATCHED. You scratch an itchy asshole.
I had an itchy asshole yesterday so I scratched it, what I forgot was that about an hour before I had chopped up a bunch of really hot peppers, then my asshole burned

DiggerNick

Donator
Some cocksucker at work took my yoghurt! It was a 500ml pot that was still about a third full.

THE FEZ MAN

Some cocksucker at work took my yoghurt! It was a 500ml pot that was still about a third full.
I never understood why people feel the need to take other people’s food. Or just throw shit away at a work place.
Glorious leader was OBSESSED with the refrigerator at the shop, like absolutely fucking obsessed, if he didn’t put it in the fridge he would immediately throw away anything in there, even un opened water bottles, I rarely ate lunch at work, one day I got a hoagie, ate half, put half in the fridge to take home, within an hour, he was pawing through the fridge, which was empty 90% of the time, the only thing in that fridge was my hoagie and his half drank 10oz soda (another baffling quirk of his, he would buy a 10oz soda, take a sip, put it in the fridge, walk away, come back 10mins later, take a sip, put it back in the fridge, this would go on all day until he drank the entire soda)
He pulls out my hoagie un wraps it, looks at it then throws it in the trash, right in front of me... thanks asshole that was my dinner.
The other thing he was obsessed with was a beer, one of my customers gave me a fancy beer, it was a 20oz bottle conditioned stout (yeast lays in the bottom) he SAW the customer give it to me, he was sitting there as we discussed the beer, how it was bottle conditioned, how it needed to “age” and how it must remain standing up right.

I watched him move that single beer bottle around the inside of that empty refrigerator for at least a month, probably two, he kept laying it on its side, I kept standing it back up so it would settle. Finally I went away for something, I come back and he threw it away.
Honestly it was fascinating.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Toilet flange mount bolts. They've managed to perfect a rubber replacement for the shitty wax ring. They got them to where they can flush a 2lb burrito shit in one pull of the handle.

But goddamn...they can't come up with anything better than generic carriage bolts with tiny flats ground on the head in a pathetic hope that the 40 year old floor flange has just enough unworn plastic to weakly resist the bolt turning while trying to tighten down the nut?

And why am I having to always replace the toilets when I move? The people we bought this house from took great care of it - but were a bit larger than me - how the fuck they endured the torture of short, round-bowled toilets is beyond me. Savages.

Toilet flange mount bolts. They've managed to perfect a rubber replacement for the shitty wax ring. They got them to where they can flush a 2lb burrito shit in one pull of the handle.

But goddamn...they can't come up with anything better than generic carriage bolts with tiny flats ground on the head in a pathetic hope that the 40 year old floor flange has just enough unworn plastic to weakly resist the bolt turning while trying to tighten down the nut?

And why am I having to always replace the toilets when I move? The people we bought this house from took great care of it - but were a bit larger than me - how the fuck they endured the torture of short, round-bowled toilets is beyond me. Savages.
On the upside, if you position your bins right, you shouldn't have to leave the toilet to find replacement bolts.

THE FEZ MAN

I’ve got to replace the ones in my bathroom and I’m dreading it

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Look at this shit...

So they must have replaced these at some point - they hacked, not cut, the drain pipe and then glued a new collar to it. The metal ring that holds the bolts was corroded to uselessness. The coup de gras was that collar was glued too high, so they couldn't level the toilet, so they squirted tile grout all around the base to support it.

So back to Home Depot to get some repair parts. I used a buzz saw to cut the drain pipe adapter off, then screwed in the new adapter (after chiseling off all the mortar) - that thing is awesome - just a rubber expanding bushing that seals as the collar is turned.

"Woman - don't EVER tell me I've got too many tools!!!"

And now all is right with the world again...

Biff Hardslab

I have the t-shirt
Was informed yesterday that the company health insurance is not only expectedly raising rates next year, but as an added punch in the balls, implementing a $150 a month surcharge/penalty/fine/fucking in the ass if your spouse works and isn’t on their company’s offered health insurance. I already pay more to have my family on my health insurance, this is on top of that. They blamed the easy scapegoat, Obamacare, for the charge.

Was informed yesterday that the company health insurance is not only expectedly raising rates next year, but as an added punch in the balls, implementing a $150 a month surcharge/penalty/fine/fucking in the ass if your spouse works and isn’t on their company’s offered health insurance. I already pay more to have my family on my health insurance, this is on top of that. They blamed the easy scapegoat, Obamacare, for the charge.
Raysis.

If you like your insurance you can keep your insurance - remember? We don't condone speaking ill of the PPACA here.

You will be reported.

THE FEZ MAN

It is 100% Obamacare. What infuriates me about the “system” is that all of this nonsense was caused by “20 million uninsured” out of a country of 250million, and, at the end of the day they still have 10mil uninsured, and 200 million that can’t afford the coverage they have.
My healthcare cost skyrocketed to the point you can’t use it....
my deductible is $10k oh but I get “free health screenings” what a fucking racket

I have to wonder who are these “20 million uninsured” not the actor portrayals or the “I have a congenital condition” assholes that cried to Congress and the news paraded around

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Meh, we got the same shit. Not only that, if we don't use my wife's hospital pharmacy for name brand drugs it's a $200 deductible.

Floyd1977

Yep, I was contracting for awhile and was on my wife’s plan, I was technically offered insurance on the contracting company’s plan, but was expensive as shit. My wife’s company pulled that shit too.

blee

Will Drink Today
All my federal taxes are from not having health insurance and it is still cheaper than paying for health care. Pisses me off that I have to be penalized for not having it. Last time I went to the hospital was for food poisoning 17 years ago.

All my federal taxes are from not having health insurance and it is still cheaper than paying for health care. Pisses me off that I have to be penalized for not having it. Last time I went to the hospital was for food poisoning 17 years ago.
I'm pretty sure Trump killed that.