OpieRadio Logo
Anthony Cumia Show Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Post Things You Find Infuriating

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Floyd1977, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Atomic Fireball

Atomic Fireball Well-Known Member
    Donator

Fuck it no more hygiene for me.

2. ruckstande

ruckstande Posts mostly from the shitter.

I'm not sure if anyone follows independent journalist Tim Pool but I enjoy his videos. Yesterday he had a superchat with a self-proclaimed sjw. This guy was annoying for sure however around the 57:00 mark the conversation got downright infuriating. Basically the argument stemmed from the believe of so-called experts regarding topics we don't fully understand. I lean more towards Tim Pools beliefs however he doesn't necessarily feel things like vaccinations should be mandatory. What angers me is what this asshole classifies as experts on a subject and keeps referring back to fucking Snopes regarding a Harvard study on the topic of high concentrations of fluoride in water. Essentially Harvard and over a dozen studies they did came to the conclusion that areas of high concentrations of fluoride resulted in lower IQ's of children. This one Snopes asshole says Harvard's own conclusion is wrong and Tim's co-host keeps sucking Snopes dick.

3. Shootr

Shootr OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
    Donator

You use the old school square ones or the newer fluted? Hate the fluted ones - the smaller sizes have that shoulder that makes me cringe.

4. THE FEZ MAN

THE FEZ MAN as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Oh a bullshit tapered fluted set I bought from harbor freight, I fucking know better, it was a 100% amateur move, right before it broke I was actually able to get one to come out, I cut the head off that bolt, not snapped it like the one in question.

I had drilled the bolt through with a 1/8, and started to drill it out with a 5/32 left hand bit, i thought (thinking not being my high point here) that I had drilled it deeper than I did, I put the ez out in, didn't notice that it wasn't catching the sides of the larger hole and snapped it off in the smaller hole.... ok, then I tried to break the EZ out with a punch, all that did was drive it further in I kept punching and drilling till it bottomed out, then punched it till the end of my punch dulled out, since that never works, I started using a small diamond burr tool I had, that started to work but it was painfully slow using my right angle drill, but it runs way too slow and i ended up over heating my compressor. That was the end of day one, the next day I went to my house (white peoples problems) and got my electric dremel and bought some small chainsaw sharpening stones, and ground out the ez out that way.

I diserved every bit of that bullshit, the sad part is I found this tool after the fact

https://securemaniboltdriller.pairsite.com/

I lucked out on the other bolts I was actually able to drill them out and just dress the holes with a tap.

5. ysr50

ysr50 Well-Known Member
    Donator

Now you and your truck are happy.

6. Floyd1977

Floyd1977 Registered User

Ok, so I'm reading an entry on the SJW site formerly known as Cracked. I'll make a game out of this, what's the infuriating part of the following (other than everything)

A guy like Dylann Roof, who shot up the church in Charleston, certainly posed with his fair share of Confederate Flags and guns, but so do a lot of people. His indoctrination into violence and white supremacy happened quietly online, as it does for most everyone who joins some kind of hate group these days. It can be so goddamn under the table that a respectable member of society can not only be a part of a hate group, but fucking createone:

And what's worse is that this problem is especially evident with law enforcement. That Mr. Roof? He had run into the cops multiple times in the past, even being questioned by the police for owning parts to a firearm. But since there was nothing physical linking him to any potential violence, there was no reason to keep an eye on him. Same with the Orlando nightclub shooter, whose neighbor flat-out reported him to the FBI for potential radicalization. They thoroughly investigated it and found no hard evidence, despite it being completely true. How did they miss it? Because it was happening online, while he was alone, with nobody noticing what was happening. He was radicalized into committing mass murder without leaving the comfort of his ergonomic office chair and microwave nachos. And while that certainly speaks volumes about the delightful convenience of the digital age, I'd like to hope you're seeing what the big problem is here. Especially because these two instances aren't the only ones by a long shot ...

7. goat999

goat999 town drunk

There's your problem right there. Microwaved nachos are for shit, no matter affiliations.

mikeybot likes this.
  8. Floyd1977

Perhaps, but you don't win the prize.

9. mikeybot

mikeybot SPANAKOPITA!!!

Seriously. Fucking savage, it only takes like 5 minutes if you throw them in the oven
    [insert jewish/nazi joke here]

10. Floyd1977

Microwave ovens that make you press "Time Cook" before setting the cooking time. Does anyone in the world actually use the one touch preset cooking options?

11. Creasy Bear

Creasy Bear gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh

My household wears that POPCORN button out.

Shootr likes this.
  12. Floyd1977

Alright, besides the popcorn button. Lazy fucks trust that button, walk away and wonder why their bag is scorched or unpopped. You gotta keep your eye on that shit.

13. Creasy Bear

My microwave has some sort of popcorn popping sensing whizzardery that works flawlessly.

God bless Trump's America.

***edit***

I just guggled that shit, and it turns out it's an "acoustic sensor". It shuts off when it stops hearing the popping sounds.

#MAGA

Shootr likes this.
  14. Floyd1977

Well at least the popcorn button is usually separate from the number keys, so that doesn't really count.

15. Creasy Bear

I mostly just hit the "30 seconds" button a coupla times.

Shootr, kidconnor, TomC and 1 other person like this.
  16. jnoble

jnoble Registered User

I ate lunch at Smashburger since they are touting their "limited time only $4 triple double burger" and it was puny, like the size of my fist. I ate it in like 5 bites. Smashburger is a rip off with what they charge compared to what you get for it. For the same money I couldve gone to Fuddruckers and gotten something twice the size.

17. THE FEZ MAN

I use it all the time

18. Floyd1977

No you don't!

19. THE FEZ MAN

Every day mine all you have to do is push the buttons one through 6, then I just keep pushing the 30/second one to add time if needed, I also use the pre program defrost modes.

My first microwave had a frigging dial for the timer and a lock on the door like a submarine

20. NotSoFast

NotSoFast Registered User

Mine has a steam sensor and auto-heats the food to perfection with one button press.

21. gorram

gorram ;)

People who buy scratch tickets at gas stations, especially the ones who specify different cards.

jnoble likes this.
  22. stevethrower

stevethrower Got Sig?

My parents had a convection oven/microwave... with a pizza button that ruled.

jnoble likes this.
  23. whiskeyguy

whiskeyguy PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.

The ones who keep having them scan and repurchase more tickets deserve an especially painful death.

Joker1919, jnoble and gorram like this.
  24. jnoble

jnoble Registered User

Oh God, I *hated* standing behind those people while on my lunch break at a deli . I only got a half hour and standing there with my bottle of soda getting warm while some jerkoff took his or her sweet time..."ummmm...gimme a Pick 8....a Powerpick 4.....three of them Lucky 7's........
    Uhh *looking up at rows of tickets*
    Also I want a Scratch Off 8 ...make it two ..."

Assholes. Get a job and work for a living.

gorram likes this.
  25. TomC

TomC uppity neobarb

Mine shoots sparks and makes funny noises.