Post Things You Find Satisfying...

Got pulled over today. Cop said he got me at 62 in a 45 (he's full of shit). Asked about warrants, weapons... "No, sir." Insurance? "Yes, sir". Ran everything, let me go with a warning. Thanked me for being overly compliant. "Yes, sir. I've got a buddy that's your biggest fan. You know Steve Thrower?" He says, "Sounds familiar..."
Powerful friends. Said you were the best speeder he’s ever pulled over. Agreed to three court dates.

the Streif

¡¡¡¡sıʞunɹɹɹɹɹɹɹℲ
Donator
Unlike my co-worker, I was smart enough to wash my hands thoroughly after messing around with fiberglass insulation before taking a piss.

DiggerNick

Donator
Made it to the next round of a job I really want.

Interviews are next.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
This needs to happen more. Especially since the police have shown that they have no intention of keeping these savages in check.
What is sad is that the Muslim savages only understand extreme violence, similar to the American feral negro, yet when the proper amount of violence is used against them to correct their shitty behavior. All of a sudden they are “victims”

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Just me and the missus in the house...it's so nice to walk around in underwear again...

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
This needs to happen more. Especially since the police have shown that they have no intention of keeping these savages in check.
Not sure what I enjoyed more, the over hand chop or the oranges raining down on him

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Ahhhh, done moving my kid into his dorm...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Home visiting the family for the weekend, saw the log decks at the mills overflowing for the first time in well over a decade. Passed a few 1-2 log redwood loads on the highway also.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Finding new music. I love music, and my musical taste has broadened throughout the years. It’s rare to find new stuff that I find enjoyable as I get older.

jnoble

Finding new music. I love music, and my musical taste has broadened throughout the years. It’s rare to find new stuff that I find enjoyable as I get older.
Great point. I try to branch out and discover new bands when I can.

jnoble

Seeing the new FB fad of "For my birthday I ask that you donate to (insert cause)" resulting in raising $5 out of a goal of $200. That's what you get for expecting your FB friends to do more than type out a quick "happy birthday" on your wall and move on with their day. I ain't opening my wallet for someone who I rarely if ever talk to or hear from outside of the world of FB

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Seeing the new FB fad of "For my birthday I ask that you donate to (insert cause)" resulting in raising $5 out of a goal of $200. That's what you get for expecting your FB friends to do more than type out a quick "happy birthday" on your wall and move on with their day. I ain't opening my wallet for someone who I rarely if ever talk to or hear from outside of the world of FB
I’ve never seen anyone ever complete their goals.