Post Things You Find Satisfying...

They are doing Jedi in July. I assume they will just let that scene play while they put their instruments down and join the audience in staring at their shoes in discomfort.

I haven’t decided if I’m going to see Jedi. The score is one of the worst of the Star Wars saga, if not the worst. And the movie...isn’t great.
You watched Episode I 29 times.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Jar Jar > Ewoks.

Yeah, I went there.
Oh blow it out your ear.

Remember when they said they included Porgs because they couldn't figure out a good way to remove the puffins from the island? And they thought people would buy that?

Ooo! Here's a good question! Do Porgs show up in Episode 9?

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Oh blow it out your ear.

Remember when they said they included Porgs because they couldn't figure out a good way to remove the puffins from the island? And they thought people would buy that?

Ooo! Here's a good question! Do Porgs show up in Episode 9?
God I hope so.

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
They might be in the background messing around with Chewbacca. Do we know if Chewbacca's going to be back? Because there's no real reason for him to stay around now that everyone's dead.

I guess other than that the Falcon should be his and it's the own ship the Rebels have left.

Yay or Nay - Chewbacca beats Kylo Ren to death. And I don't mean shoot him with the bowcaster. I mean beat him together with his bare hands.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
They might be in the background messing around with Chewbacca. Do we know if Chewbacca's going to be back? Because there's no real reason for him to stay around now that everyone's dead.

I guess other than that the Falcon should be his and it's the own ship the Rebels have left.

Yay or Nay - Chewbacca beats Kylo Ren to death. And I don't mean shoot him with the bowcaster. I mean beat him together with his bare hands.
I will put my nerd hat into the ring, Chewbacca has had a real stake in the rebellion for a long time. that’s been established since the very beginning and, reenforced several times, starting with revenge of the sith and the empire terrorizing the Wookiee’s and him fighting with yoda in the clone wars, and in Solo by freeing the enslaved Wookiee’s on Kessel, as for him ripping kylo rens arms off and beating him to death? .... that’s an interesting one, Chewbacca owed Han Solo a “life debt” that debt went to princes Leia when Han married her, but, because ren killed Han, becoming a true sith he may no longer be held to that debt, that was clear when he fired the charges while everyone was still in the power generator, Chewbacca killing ren with his bare hands would actually be a great twist, but, sadly I don’t think the writers would have the balls to pull that one off

Oh and, Chewbacca is very old by human standards, in Solo he says he’s 120 ish years old, that would have made him 130 ish in episode 7 (I always assumed that Luke and leia were supposed to be 18 ish) so, by the time the “new series” rolls around he’s another 20+ years old

I will put my nerd hat into the ring, Chewbacca has had a real stake in the rebellion for a long time. that’s been established since the very beginning and, reenforced several times, starting with revenge of the sith and the empire terrorizing the Wookiee’s and him fighting with yoda in the clone wars, and in Solo by freeing the enslaved Wookiee’s on Kessel, as for him ripping kylo rens arms off and beating him to death? .... that’s an interesting one, Chewbacca owed Han Solo a “life debt” that debt went to princes Leia when Han married her, but, because ren killed Han, becoming a true sith he may no longer be held to that debt, that was clear when he fired the charges while everyone was still in the power generator, Chewbacca killing ren with his bare hands would actually be a great twist, but, sadly I don’t think the writers would have the balls to pull that one off

Oh and, Chewbacca is very old by human standards, in Solo he says he’s 120 ish years old, that would have made him 130 ish in episode 7 (I always assumed that Luke and leia were supposed to be 18 ish) so, by the time the “new series” rolls around he’s another 20+ years old
Shut up, nerd.

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
This is from a year ago. Watch this, to see just how much nothing of value was lost.

Guess all you need to be to qualify to work at Buzzfeed is to be a gay weirdo with little real life skills or experience

blee

Will Drink Today
After 4 years and 2 months of having this arcade game, I finally beat all 27 teams!!