Post Things You Find Satisfying...

DiggerNick

Donator
Just had to use my 'Wrath of God' voice to silence some clueless cunt neighbours who have recently discovered the 'Bass Boost' button on their stereo. And believe me, it is quite fearsome when I let it go. Like my farts.

All is quiet (for now). You're welcome, everyone else in the fucking street. Let me be the bad guy. I'll take it. :action-sm

Last edited:
I just put on a sleeve-less shirt for the first time in years and I feel comfy as shit. So cool and refreshing.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
I want to disagree but feel compelled to side with you against @Pigdango

Or next time I go to the store buy pimento to re-evaluate my opinion. You tend to be onto things.
*Looks up pimento cheese*

pimento cheese is a spread or relish made with cheese, mayonnaise and pimentos.

*Looks up pimentos*

A pimiento, pimento, or cherry pepper is a variety of large, red, heart-shaped chili pepper

The Masters can't be wrong.
The most horrifying part of this is how genuine it is.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
*Looks up pimento cheese*

pimento cheese is a spread or relish made with cheese, mayonnaise and pimentos.

*Looks up pimentos*

A pimiento, pimento, or cherry pepper is a variety of large, red, heart-shaped chili pepper

The most horrifying part of this is how genuine it is.
You're going to have to explain your entire post to me.

First off, you've never had pimento cheese?

Secondly, how is mayo, cheese and peppers a weird combo? Isn't that what people have every time they eat a sandwich with pepper jack? Or is pepper jack disgusting too?

And I don't get your reply to the Masters line.

I'm a confused boy today.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Btw, I work right by probably the best burger place in town and they do a burger with pimento. Holy shit, it's good.

Pigdango

Donator
You're going to have to explain your entire post to me.

First off, you've never had pimento cheese?

Secondly, how is mayo, cheese and peppers a weird combo? Isn't that what people have every time they eat a sandwich with pepper jack? Or is pepper jack disgusting too?

And I don't get your reply to the Masters line.

I'm a confused boy today.
I've never had pimento cheese. I actually thought it was that cheese that had the olives in it, but it turns out there's no such thing as cheese with olives in it, and I was thinking of this

I'd be curious to hear what the Masters of food think of this atrocity.

I've had Pepper Jack cheese. It's alright. Cheese is awesome on it's own, but if I want a jazzy cheese, I'll go with a garlic cheese.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I've never had pimento cheese. I actually thought it was that cheese that had the olives in it, but it turns out there's no such thing as cheese with olives in it, and I was thinking of this

I'd be curious to hear what the Masters of food think of this atrocity.

I've had Pepper Jack cheese. It's alright. Cheese is awesome on it's own, but if I want a jazzy cheese, I'll go with a garlic cheese.
You thought I meant Masters of food?

It was joke about the Masters golf tournament. They are known for their cheap pimento sandwiches. Christ.

Pigdango

Donator
You thought I meant Masters of food?

It was joke about the Masters golf tournament. They are known for their cheap pimento sandwiches. Christ.
Why would anyone know that?

Regardless, you and Liddy are now known as the Masters of Food. Own it.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator

So much for that whole masters of food thing being genuine, huh?

I assumed you would get a sports reference, my apologies.

Pigdango

Donator
So much for that whole masters of food thing being genuine, huh?

I assumed you would get a sports reference, my apologies.
https://www.pga.com/events/masters/how-make-masters-pimento-cheese-sandwich

I'll make it up to you by attempting this recipe. When it was described by wikipedia as a "relish" I assumed there was pickles in it. But I might be able to get behind this. Anything with 3 POUNDS of cheddar cheese can't be all bad. That's one hell of a sandwich.

Southern Soul Pimento Cheese Sandwich
Ingredients

• 3 lbs shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 lbs of softened cream cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups of Dukes mayonnaise
  • 12 ounces of diced pimentos (jar) or roasted red peppers
  • 1 tsp of white pepper
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tbl of granulated onion
  • 1 tbl of granulated garlic
  • A couple shakes of hot sauce
  • Dice red peppers or pour jarred pimentos along with juice into a mixing bowl
Directions
  • Combine cream cheese, peppers with juice, mayo, hot sauce and spices. Fold dressing into cold shredded cheddar cheese. Ready to serve, either alone with crackers or as a sandwich.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
https://www.pga.com/events/masters/how-make-masters-pimento-cheese-sandwich

I'll make it up to you by attempting this recipe

Southern Soul Pimento Cheese Sandwich
Ingredients

• 3 lbs shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • 1/4 lbs of softened cream cheese
  • 1 1/2 cups of Dukes mayonnaise
  • 12 ounces of diced pimentos (jar) or roasted red peppers
  • 1 tsp of white pepper
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tbl of granulated onion
  • 1 tbl of granulated garlic
  • A couple shakes of hot sauce
  • Dice red peppers or pour jarred pimentos along with juice into a mixing bowl
Directions
  • Combine cream cheese, peppers with juice, mayo, hot sauce and spices. Fold dressing into cold shredded cheddar cheese. Ready to serve, either alone with crackers or as a sandwich.
As the Master of Food here, because I once said pickles go well with something, I'm going to guess you won't like it.

Pigdango

Donator
As the Master of Food here, because I once said pickles go well with something, I'm going to guess you won't like it.
Legit question - Should I assume that granulated onion and garlic are onion and garlic powder?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator

So I see the back-and-forth and think, 'boy, what a lovely time for a dumb gif' and head on over to google to search for "Masters of Food". Well, I get a lot of "Masters of Food and Wine" stuff, so I decide to search for Masters of Food -wine to see what results I see.

This was the first image that came up:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I'm pretty sure you can be arrested if you live in the South and don't have pimento cheese.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
I assume incest is illegal. Is it only illegal because it produces retard babies? Now that we have birth control and abortions, does it really need to be illegal? Or even taboo? We're perfectly fine with mutilating our genitals but we can't fuck our sister?

crippledalbino

The God of 42nd Street
Donator
I assume incest is illegal. Is it only illegal because it produces retard babies? Now that we have birth control and abortions, does it really need to be illegal? Or even taboo? We're perfectly fine with mutilating our genitals but we can't fuck our sister?
*checks thread*
"Post things you find satisfying"
"satisfying"
*stops checking thread*