Post Things You Find Satisfying...

whiskeyguy

PR representative for Drunk Whiskeyguy.
Donator
Satisfying: the sights, sounds, and smells of hardwoods burning in the fireplace.

Not as satisfying: fireplace being the only source of heat because of a power outage.
Weirdly enough, two of the things I miss most after moving to a city is cutting firewood and mowing the lawn. I hated both those as a kid, and they're the first things I do when I visit my parents.

Weirdly enough, two of the things I miss most after moving to a city is cutting firewood and mowing the lawn. I hated both those as a kid, and they're the first things I do when I visit my parents.
I cut my mom's grass before I get mine every weekend for 20 years and I hate it. I'm out there grumbling obscenities for an hour and she's never caught on. Probably thinks I'm reciting Psalms, or some shit. At the same time, all 3 of my brothers have offered to take over and I shoot them down. It's just being raised with work ethics.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Cutting and splitting fire wood...... fuck you, I spent a good bit of my youth doing that shit, and getting yelled at because I wasn’t “doing it right” when my dad died my mother tried to get me to do it for her, I went over to her thermostat and turned it to 67deg and said “there’s your fire wood” heating the house with that fucking wood stove was my dad’s only hobby for every bit of 30 years, there was years when he would brag about not burning a full tank of oil, completely ignoring the hours and hours he spent gathering, hauling, cutting and splitting wood, and yelling at me because I wasn’t “doing it right” or “let the fire go out” or didn’t “load the stove right” the other funny part was that half the house would be sweltering hot, and my room would have frost on the fucking windows.
Then they bought a new “Vermont castings” wood stove, and it started to fuck them because it’s almost impossible to control those types of “re-burner” wood stoves and it was going through wood faster than the old man could gather it up or faster than he could load it, exponentially increasing the “sweat or freeze” in the house, unless it was well below freezing outside, then it would work, the EPA really fucked up wood stoves

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Satisfying: the sights, sounds, and smells of hardwoods burning in the fireplace.

Not as satisfying: fireplace being the only source of heat because of a power outage.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
I derive pleasure from others' misfortune

SJW Hate sites just can't make a buck anymore.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Just ordered up a box of bourbon barrel-aged cigars for a Christmas fire-pit family gathering...Fuckers better appreciate them...

Haeder

South Dakota
The greatest knife sharpener ever produced.

And a satisfying toupee.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
The greatest knife sharpener ever produced.

And a satisfying toupee.
I’ve watched a lot of his videos, I can’t decide if I hate him or envy him, his videos must take a lot of time to shoot and edit (unless I’m just a really shitty video maker) he does do some interesting things but I’m not overly impressed with what he actually does in the videos, if that makes sense, he seems to buy and or own a lot of expensive shit, but also seems to cry poor mouth... how much money can you make making you tube videos.

Oh and I want that knife sharpener

Last edited:

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
When it snows and there's no wind and the flakes fall straight down. We've gotten about 12 inches in the last 3 days.