Post Things You Find Satisfying...

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I can’t decide what I enjoy more, whipping anti abortion people into a froth or anti gun people, my satisfaction is usually when I get told “I hope you get shot with your own gun” or “someone should have aborted you” if I wasn’t so computer lazy I would start screen capping them and archive them

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
They're not wrong.
I don’t disagree, but sadly I wasn’t, so now you all get to listen to my bullshit.
Oh and my response for that is usually “ahhh christianity, the religion of tolerance and peace”

Queen_Bona

I went to a concert. That was very satisfying, because I rarely go anywhere since I have kids.
Also, because I have to be stupid every single time, I came to the front row at the end of the concert and one of the musicians poured this in my mouth:

Holy moly, that was some good gasoline them Ukrainians make.

ysr50

Donator
You should try not having kids, then you can make mistakes like that as often as you'd like.

Queen_Bona

You should try not having kids, then you can make mistakes like that as often as you'd like.
I already had two, so that ship has sailed. Also, going there was no mistake. It was fun.
One of the bands had a character with them called Gruczoł (Polish for "The Gland") who apparently brought crates of booze and they shared it with the audience. They also served pickled herring, gurken, champagne and snuff. Very nice people.

TomC

uppity neobarb

Why we haven't bothered to pay off the 1.9 percent loan left on my truck or the 3.5 percent mortgage. Money is there no reason to touch it and loose money. THANKS DONALD!

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator

Floyd1977

Read an Cracked.com article that revealed to me what @LiddyRules avatar is. Looked at the picture they had in the article and had the "now where have I seen that before?" for a moment.

Floyd1977

Also speaking of Cracked.com, I've been noticing recently that they're not putting out as much content per day. I like to think it's because they're losing money because a lot people got sick of their feverent anti Trump, SJW agenda.

Last edited:

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
Also speaking of Cracked.com, I've been noticing recently that they're not putting out a much content per day. I like to think it's because they're losing money because a lot people got sick of their feverent anti Trump, SJW agenda.
There's only so many Listcles one can handle in a lifetime.

Queen_Bona

Also speaking of Cracked.com, I've been noticing recently that they're not putting out as much content per day. I like to think it's because they're losing money because a lot people got sick of their feverent anti Trump, SJW agenda.
I used to enjoy their articles years ago, when they were mostly about pop culture, history and science (a.k.a. interesting).
Then I think they got too confident and stopped trying. They did a stand-up show which was horrible, then they decided to ditch the interesting articles and do political ones. That's when I stopped reading.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I used to enjoy their articles years ago, when they were mostly about pop culture, history and science (a.k.a. interesting).
Then I think they got too confident and stopped trying. They did a stand-up show which was horrible, then they decided to ditch the interesting articles and do political ones. That's when I stopped reading.
Loved it when Michael Swaim was a regular- especially his videos. Gave up on it around 2010.

Got pulled over today. Cop said he got me at 62 in a 45 (he's full of shit). Asked about warrants, weapons... "No, sir." Insurance? "Yes, sir". Ran everything, let me go with a warning. Thanked me for being overly compliant. "Yes, sir. I've got a buddy that's your biggest fan. You know Steve Thrower?" He says, "Sounds familiar..."