Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Couldn't find a thread for this so I made one.

Any WB'ers like to draw, doodle, compose music, paint, anything!?

I went to school for Fine Art but have been out of that field since about 2009. I still enjoy drawing portraits for friends and family, and I like to doodle stuff while I'm working sometimes. I'll post some random stuff here and hopefully someone else will as well.

Edit: Unless stated otherwise, these are digitally unedited. I just took pics with my phone, so quality is 'meh', but good enough (for WB) :)

Last edited:

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Drew this for a friend at work today. He wanted, "A hot black girl with curves and crazy hair" (pencil)

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Another from work. The ditsy Vietnamese nurse is ironically obsessed with Japanese shit. She wanted, "A bird standing on a limb with cherries blossoms everywhere" (Pen and paper)

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Drew a portrait of my sister and brother-in-law for their wedding gift (Charcoal on newsprint)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I make metal flowers

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I draw mosquitoes.

Voodoo Ben

You gotta wash your ass
my older brother draws, he drew this a few weeks ago. i don't know if he finished it.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator

I like cartoony vehicles - still learning to paint...

THE FEZ MAN

I can't draw to save my life

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
That's awesome. At first I thought you just posted a picture of a clogged and blown out gun barrel.

Admirable. I fucking hated sculpture in school- especially metal work

THE FEZ MAN

That's awesome. At first I thought you just posted a picture of a clogged and blown out gun barrel.

Admirable. I fucking hated sculpture in school- especially metal work
That's a shitty photo, I love metal work (obviously) I make all kinds of flowers I like copper the best because it's easy to aneal I also blow glass but haven't done it in years

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
The ditsy Vietnamese nurse
Quick banal story:
The gook nurse is far better than a poke in the eye, and after I drew the pic of the bird and flowers, she told me she wanted me to draw a portrait of her.

I said, "Sure, just pick a photo and I'll draw it". She showed me a photo of her in a string bikini (she's both very vain AND an idiot).
I reluctantly said, "Angelina, in order to draw the photo, I'll need you to text it to me or give me a copy..." She said, "Okay!" (Everyone in the operating room could hear us, and she had just showed off her bikini pic to all 8 people).
I said slower, "Angelina. Whatever photo you want me to draw- I need a copy in order to do it."
She looked down at the pic confused and said, "So you want me to send it now??" She begins scrolling through contacts to my name-
Me and Ralph (think Redd Foxx as a surgical assistant) chuckled and I said plainly: "Angelina: You are about to text me a picture of you in a two-piece. I'll use it to draw your picture, but then I'm just going to look at it. Alone. It's going to be mine."
Without even acknowledging the sarcasm (goes straight over their short little heads), she said "Oh yea..." while turning away- then said softly "I'll find another one".

Last edited:

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
That's a shitty photo, I love metal work (obviously) I make all kinds of flowers I like copper the best because it's easy to aneal I also blow glass but haven't done it in years
I'd like to see more pics. Can't think of a manlier way to blend flowers with arts/crafts ;)

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Quick banal story:
The gook nurse is far better than a poke in the eye, and after I drew the pic of the bird and flowers, she told me she wanted me to draw a portrait of her.

I said, "Sure, just pick a photo and I'll draw it". She showed me a photo of her in a string bikini (she's both very vain AND an idiot).
I reluctantly said, "Angelina, in order to draw the photo, I'll need you to text it to me or give me a copy..." She said, "Okay!" (Everyone in the operating room could hear us, and she had just showed off her bikini pic to all 8 people).
I said slower, "Angelina. Whatever photo you want me to draw- I need a copy in order to do it."
She looked down at the pic confused and said, "So you want me to send it now??" She begins scrolling through contacts to my name-
Me and Ralph (think Redd Foxx as a surgical assistant) chuckled and I said plainly: "Angelina: You are about to text me a picture of you in a two-piece. I'll use it to draw your picture, but then I'm just going to look at it. Alone. It's going to be mine."
Without even acknowledging the sarcasm (goes straight over their short little heads), she said "Oh yea..." while turning away- then said softly "I'll find another one".
Shouldn't you be concentrating on doing the surgery?

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Shouldn't you be concentrating on doing the surgery?
Patient was already dead.
(We were closing the incision so all the neuro-structures were safe)

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
Went to figure drawing session in downtown Atlanta last year. This was the only keeper from the drawings.

THE FEZ MAN

Should look more like a vagina.
I have a fountain that my mother gave me, my wife hates it because it looks exactly like a vagina, so I mostly make daisies and roses

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
I have a fountain that my mother gave me, my wife hates it because it looks exactly like a vagina, so I mostly make daisies and roses
Tss and pansies- ammirite, Fez-Fella!? Double-sculptures

Chip Spackler

Patron Saint of Autists
Donator
In seriousness, how do you sculpt them? I took a total of 1 sculpture classes in college so I'm pretty unfamiliar with the process.

NotSoFast

I have no talent whatsoever for drawing, painting with a brush or singing. I'm dabbling with hydrographics (automotive paint, then dipped into a graphic pattern). Yeti tumblers and koozies are poplar now.

Top Bottom