Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Can you draw Anita Sarkeesian being violently DP'd?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Does this count?

Rule 34, brah.
Nice.

How about if she's riding Mario, Niko Belic is taking the rear, and she's sucking off Snake and he's saying "you're pretty good!"

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
Been doing some custom knife work. This is the first i ever did

Just got a forge so should have some fun with hammering out a blade now.

Also making pens.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Been doing some custom knife work. This is the first i ever did

Just got a forge so should have some fun with hammering out a blade now.

Also making pens.
I've been watching "forged in fire" I've been contemplating cobbling together some kind of forge, I'm probably going to build a coal fired one because it will be way Cheever for a project I will grow bored of the first time my arm gets tired

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
I've been watching "forged in fire" I've been contemplating cobbling together some kind of forge, I'm probably going to build a coal fired one because it will be way Cheever for a project I will grow bored of the first time my arm gets tired
I bought the 2 burner one from the company that makes the forges for forged in fire and for mythbusters. I didn't specificaly go for them, I was just looking for a simple gas fired forge that I didn't have to build out of a damn soup can or some shit. http://www.majesticforge.com/
I have quite a few knives sitting around waiting to be annealed that I made from old files. I just couldn't quite get the heat where I needed with a cutting torch. Should be fun trying to make some knives out of files, wrenches, and a shit ton of railroad spikes I have.

THE FEZ MAN

@doomvulture that thing is cool, and right around the price point I would consider, I actually have a kiln but it's very small

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
@doomvulture that thing is cool, and right around the price point I would consider, I actually have a kiln but it's very small
I ordered it Monday afternoon and got it yesterday, even all the way out here in east bum fuck Maine. I should have it together tonight and have a test fire. I will post a pic after.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Ain't ya'll a bunch of artsy queers.

I paint and convert little plastic and metal miniatures.

Last edited:

Chip Spackler

Donator
Ain't ya'll a bunch of artsy queers.

I paint and convert little plastic and metal miniatures.

I wanted to start getting into hobby figure building/painting. The KDM minis are fucking amazing

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
Threw the forge together and did the first fire to dry it out. Here are a few pics.

THE FEZ MAN

Threw the forge together and did the first fire to dry it out. Here are a few pics.

I'm thinking you might need a bigger propane tank, I run a 40 with my glass blowing torch and a big T o2 tank, I still might try a coal pile first to get my feet wet, local ace hardware sells coal by the bag and I can run compressed air through a tube

doomvulture

Lord of Jailbait
I'm thinking you might need a bigger propane tank, I run a 40 with my glass blowing torch and a big T o2 tank, I still might try a coal pile first to get my feet wet, local ace hardware sells coal by the bag and I can run compressed air through a tube
I am going to have it plumbed into my house propane when I mount it in the basement. I just have to move a few things and I wanted to run a few heat cycles outside to get any funk vented outside.

THE FEZ MAN

I am going to have it plumbed into my house propane when I mount it in the basement. I just have to move a few things and I wanted to run a few heat cycles outside to get any funk vented outside.
I don't think I would run that in the house, that's an outside toy, but, to each his own, I ran my glassblowing torch in the basement for years, only had one serious fire, not @TomC level of excitement but it got my heart beating, there was nights when I had that room up to 100deg between the torch and my kiln and it was below freezing outside, and my exhaust fan was running, I also worry about an errant spark, I was torch welding a motorcycle tank down there one night and had a nice pop of sparks that ignighted a snot rag.... It happens

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Check out Iron & Fire on History channel. Its aboot a master blacksmith who still uses the old ways to make knives, black powder rifles and pistols, too.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Check out Iron & Fire on History channel. Its aboot a master blacksmith who still uses the old ways to make knives, black powder rifles and pistols, too.
Well... I ain't seen him make a barrel or lock yet. He makes an iron lockplate, trigger guard, buttplate, sights, pours a nosecap, but he hasn't wrapped any steel around a mandrel and welded it and pulled rifling yet. I saw an old rifling jig on his bench but it might be for show. He does nice work anyway. And he has the obligatory "interesting character" friend for comic relief.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Well... I ain't seen him make a barrel or lock yet. He makes an iron lockplate, trigger guard, buttplate, sights, pours a nosecap, but he hasn't wrapped any steel around a mandrel and welded it and pulled rifling yet. I saw an old rifling jig on his bench but it might be for show. He does nice work anyway. And he has the obligatory "interesting character" friend for comic relief.

I concur on your assessment. Still a skilled smith.

THE FEZ MAN

I watched him the other day, when I watch shows like that I try to pay close attention to what they are doing, like gleet said, I would like to see him make a Damascus barrel or knife, the other day he was making a bear gun but I didn't really see him make much more than the stock, now granted that's a feat, but I really think that guys that don't use modern tools are just too cheep to buy them. I recently had a debate about fishing reels, what is more accurate ? A robot CNC machine or a machinist working one part at a time?

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I watched him the other day, when I watch shows like that I try to pay close attention to what they are doing, like gleet said, I would like to see him make a Damascus barrel or knife, the other day he was making a bear gun but I didn't really see him make much more than the stock, now granted that's a feat, but I really think that guys that don't use modern tools are just too cheep to buy them. I recently had a debate about fishing reels, what is more accurate ? A robot CNC machine or a machinist working one part at a time?
He made a cable damascus dagger. Two slabs of cable damascus with a file sandwiched between for the cutting edge. It look pretty good. I'm still waiting on a barrel to be made, there's the old timey gunsmith or blacksmith test. His bear pistol got a swamped barrel but they never show threading for a breechplug on anything.

THE FEZ MAN

He made a cable damascus dagger. Two slabs of cable damascus with a file sandwiched between for the cutting edge. It look pretty good. I'm still waiting on a barrel to be made, there's the old timey gunsmith or blacksmith test. His bear pistol got a swamped barrel but they never show threading for a breechplug on anything.
I just started watching so I missed that, I'm sure the producers are obligated to not show parts of the process like mythbusters destroying footage of how they made gun cotton or nitrous oxide