Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I just started watching so I missed that, I'm sure the producers are obligated to not show parts of the process like mythbusters destroying footage of how they made gun cotton or nitrous oxide
I always wondered why they hid that 150 year old secret to making gun cotton like we made in chem lab. Wiki isn't shy...

However, around 1846 Christian Friedrich Schönbein, a German-Swiss chemist, discovered a more practical solution.[6]

As he was working in the kitchen of his home in Basel, he spilled a bottle of concentrated nitric acid on the kitchen table. He reached for the nearest cloth, a cotton apron, and wiped it up. He hung the apron on the stove door to dry, and, as soon as it was dry, there was a flash as the apron ignited. His preparation method was the first to be widely imitated—one part of fine cotton wool to be immersed in 15 parts of an equal blend of sulfuric and nitric acids. After two minutes, the cotton was removed and washed in cold water to set the esterification level and remove all acid residue. It was then slowly dried at a temperature below 40 °C (about 100 °F). Schönbein collaborated with the Frankfurt professor Rudolf Christian Böttger, who had discovered the process independently in the same year. By coincidence, a third chemist, the Brunswick professor F. J. Otto had also produced guncotton in 1846 and was the first to publish the process, much to the disappointment of Schönbein and Böttger.[7]

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I always wondered why they hid that 150 year old secret to making gun cotton like we made in chem lab. Wiki isn't shy...
The argument was "we won't be held liable" so if you want to make it go right ahead, but you ain't learning it from us

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Is this from warhammer?
Yeah, Warhammer 40K. Though I use a lot of Warhammer fantasy bits on my models.

It's been a while, I really to to get back into it. Especially now that my hands no longer shake. :)

Chip Spackler

Donator
Yeah, Warhammer 40K. Though I use a lot of Warhammer fantasy bits on my models.

It's been a while, I really to to get back into it. Especially now that my hands no longer shake. :)
Do u play the tabletop game?

Chip Spackler

Donator
I played one game, just to see what it was like. I've never finished a full army to play with.

I get distracted easily.
If you have tabletop simulator you can play it free with the workshop kit. Fuck these 'men' with their kilns, forges, and metalwork- real men (pretend to) fight orcs.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Sounds sweaty and somewhat homoerotic.
I don't really enjoy playing TTS with strangers so I never learned WH40k, but there are ALWAYS games open on the server. Lemme know if you ever want to play... Or just pillow talk over steam... I'm down for whatever

Chip Spackler

Donator
Take what you like and leave the rest. This dude's a bit preachy- but I support the demonstration.

Last edited:

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
This is a cool thread. I suck at drawing so I don't have any of my own artwork to share, but I did come across a piece of beautiful artwork here:

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
She'd be cute without the Hitler mustache and squiggly lines following her around all the time.