Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

Chip Spackler

Donator
Last edited:

Chip Spackler

Donator
This one gives me douche chills every time I see it. It's from college when I was deeeep, maaaaaaaaan. I'm hiding it in a spoiler tag so I don't see it when the thread updates. I keep it in the closet, but hung it up to take the pic. EDIT: Fuck it, I deserve replied insults

[/

Last edited:

Chip Spackler

Donator
This the only painting I'm actually proud of. Typically work with charcoal, graphite, and pen. I hate dealing with color(ed)s...

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
This one gives me douche chills every time I see it. It's from college when I was deeeep, maaaaaaaaan. I'm hiding it in a spoiler tag so I don't see it when the thread updates. I keep it in the closet, but hung it up to take the pic.
EWWW.

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, Ill share.

This one gives me douche chills every time I see it. It's from college when I was deeeep, maaaaaaaaan. I'm hiding it in a spoiler tag so I don't see it when the thread updates. I keep it in the closet, but hung it up to take the pic. EDIT: Fuck it, I deserve replied insults

[/
"@fletcher visits the West"

:action-sm

Chip Spackler

Donator
Also made verticals. Obviously the same copy was used (per employer orders)
Thanks again to gorrams's ass thread; far better than stock photos

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
I make t-shirts with bleach. These are two of my favorites.

Stig

The Star of Wackbag. Without me, you have nothing.
Well, recorded another song tonight. Finished it anyway. In a rare feat of patience, I actually took TWO nights to record a song.
Bowie's Boys Keep Swinging.