Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Do you just free-hand?
Fuck, I wish I had some actual talent. Most are just photoshopped, traced on to freezer paper, cut with with an exacto knife. The Bruce Campbell one is someone else's stencil completely.

From there, you iron the paper on to the shirt, spray with bleach a few times. Hit it with cold water.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Fuck, I wish I had some actual talent. Most are just photoshopped, traced on to freezer paper, cut with with an exacto knife. The Bruce Campbell one is someone else's stencil completely.

From there, you iron the paper on to the shirt, spray with bleach a few times. Hit it with cold water.
Thanks. Might just have to try that.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

Screen printing kits are cheep

THE FEZ MAN

This is the stain glass window I am going to install in my bedroom, the panels need to be fit and I have to paint the frame I documented most of the project when I have time I will upload all the photos

Chip Spackler

Donator
Went outside to doodle while listening to Dr. Sleep (again).
I drew Rose the Hat in 'tusk' form; except I always hated her top-hat... I gave her just some thrift-store ladies hat.
Figured it fits with her RV-centric clan.

THE FEZ MAN

Forgot, I installed the window I still need to finish the trim on the inside and finish sealing the outside

Chip Spackler

Donator
Went to a music store to play an electric for the first time since college.

Seven Nation Army
Creep (appropriate)

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
There was an artiste here who used to do charcoal sketches on paper plates. That son of a bitch had talent.