Post your personal art (Drawing/Painting, Music, Ect)

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
What ever happened to that guy who was drawing the Opie & Anthony comic book? With Jimmy as ... well, basically Jimmy with a cape.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Wasn't that Coke logic? And gauge was awesome at photo shop

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Got a huge Tattoo yesterday 9.5 hours and it's about a 1/4 sleeve. Ive got about 8 hours of work to be done on this right arm and both arm sleeves are finished.

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
This one is 3 years old now, the picture was taken the day after it was done

Chip Spackler

Donator
Bought a 10 pack of canvases and Chiquito asked for a painting of a IG-88...

Haven’t started the actual painting yet, but after sketching the base layer, I’m intimidated.

ysr50

Donator
Your ability to use shade, like on the left arm and gun is something I've never been able to grasp. I can draw a fucking cartoon, but I'm not much of a cartoon fan. It's fairly dramatic and adds a lot to the picture in my opinion. Nice.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Agreed with ysr. Not much of an artiste myself, but I recognize talent when I see it. The use of shading to suggest the reflective and refractive surfaces, really cool. I also like how you went absent any markings for the glow of the blade. it really pops against the darkness of the surrounding area.

Chip Spackler

Donator
Agreed with ysr. Not much of an artiste myself, but I recognize talent when I see it. The use of shading to suggest the reflective and refractive surfaces, really cool. I also like how you went absent any markings for the glow of the blade. it really pops against the darkness of the surrounding area.
Hopefully after adding some color, it will look less like a blade and more like a pew pew laser.

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Hopefully after adding some color, it will look less like a blade and more like a pew pew laser.
Ah... yeah, I see that now. Sorry about that! I thought it was some sort of light saber type weapon.

Chip Spackler

Donator
I think I’m done...

These were my references:
And the final painting:

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
I like these paint date things. This one was at a pub so had wings and Moscow Mules while putting my masterpiece together...

maz

TRueWDTer
That's the worst painting I've ever seen :haha7:
Stick to smoking meat
No offense

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
I think you're missing the beauty of the situation...

I'm in a pub

Drinking and eating bar food

Watching football

While side by side with the missus - making brownie points by doing something she likes

And the birds, see those birds? I improv'ed those... they weren't on the drawing we were copying.

If ain't easy being a renaissance man...

maz

TRueWDTer
I was only jokin'

Paint On , sir
You have to get better
Can't get worse