post your pets part 4

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
He's so much bigger! But ears are the same size.
We take him to the vet next week. 50 pounds - you want the over or the under? And yeah I don’t feel like his paws or ears have grown at all, the rest of him has just grown into them.

I'm scared to ask for a Dozer update.
Dozer's still here. I'm waiting for my kids to come back from my parents house. In fact Dozer had fun at our local pet boarding place all weekend

I'm still torn. I want to fight this but I'm afraid I'll get a callous judge who just wants him put down.

Dozer's still here. I'm waiting for my kids to come back from my parents house. In fact Dozer had fun at our local pet boarding place all weekend

I'm still torn. I want to fight this but I'm afraid I'll get a callous judge who just wants him put down.

A lot of times dogs will sense when someone is nervous around them and react. I wonder if that's what happened here. If that's the case, you're probably going to have as much work to do with the kid that got bit as with Dozer. Hope you're able to keep him and get through this.

A lot of times dogs will sense when someone is nervous around them and react. I wonder if that's what happened here. If that's the case, you're probably going to have as much work to do with the kid that got bit as with Dozer. Hope you're able to keep him and get through this.

I was actually thinking about things over the weekend. Dozer seems fine with people that I introduce him to, but if other people bring guests into the house (my daughter and my girlfriend), he's suspicious of them. Dozer took to my girlfriend right away and he's been fine with family members I've brought into the house. Conversely, my girlfriend brought her daughter over and my daughter has brought friends over that Dozer has been wary of. May be strictly coincidence but it was something I thought of.

blee

Will Drink Today
Do not put him down.
Keep up with training and take many videos of him being a good boy for evidence.
Teach Dozer "Nice".
I have used it with all of the dogs I have grown up with and trained and it works great.
Your dog doesn't want to hurt you so when it is playing with you and it starts getting rough, yell "ouch" and "be nice"
It works.
My crazy bulldog starts getting rough with the pups, all I have to do is say "be Nice" and she calms down.
Just takes training.
I really hope you can get this shitstorm fixed with your dog and get to keep him alive.

Do not put him down.
Keep up with training and take many videos of him being a good boy for evidence.
Teach Dozer "Nice".
I have used it with all of the dogs I have grown up with and trained and it works great.
Your dog doesn't want to hurt you so when it is playing with you and it starts getting rough, yell "ouch" and "be nice"
It works.
My crazy bulldog starts getting rough with the pups, all I have to do is say "be Nice" and she calms down.
Just takes training.
I really hope you can get this shitstorm fixed with your dog and get to keep him alive.
One trainer I spoke with thought he would respond well to an e-collar. If we get through this I may look into getting one.

blee

Will Drink Today
I have 3 more weeks with the pups before I have to say good bye to 4 of them.
It was going to be 5 but I was given the choice to keep 1 if I wanted to.
Hardest decision ever.

ysr50

Donator
I have 3 more weeks with the pups before I have to say good bye to 4 of them.
It was going to be 5 but I was given the choice to keep 1 if I wanted to.
Hardest decision ever.
Keep one. You'll regret not doing it if you don't. It will keep you awake at night wondering if you should've, better to just give in and keep one. Do you get to choose? Mom gets to keep a baby also, can't imagine what having a brood torn from them does.

blee

Will Drink Today
Keep one. You'll regret not doing it if you don't. It will keep you awake at night wondering if you should've, better to just give in and keep one. Do you get to choose?
They dropped the bomb on me last Saturday and gave me a week to decide.
I got the first pick because I have raised such wonderful pups.
I knew what one I really liked but was told that because she was Alfa of the pack, I would not be wise to choose her.
On Friday, I made the decision.
Bernice is staying.
She is like her mother but much more smarter and Nisha and her just love playing with each other.
It was the hardest decision I have ever made.
I love them all and will see to it that all of the rest get good homes and family.

Chip Spackler

Donator
They dropped the bomb on me last Saturday and gave me a week to decide.
I got the first pick because I have raised such wonderful pups.
I knew what one I really liked but was told that because she was Alfa of the pack, I would not be wise to choose her.
On Friday, I made the decision.
Bernice is staying.
She is like her mother but much more smarter and Nisha and her just love playing with each other.
It was the hardest decision I have ever made.
I love them all and will see to it that all of the rest get good homes and family.
They are pretty pups and I don’t envy you (or Nisha) having to say goodbye.

The only time one of our dogs had pups, it was a chocolate lab (hunting dog) that got knocked up by a stray. She had 11 pups (10 survived). She only had 5 working teets so she kept them separated into two groups of 5 and fed them in rotational shifts.

There is something special about having 10 puppies to wrestle with as a kid, but it was especially hard to give them away. We kept one, but he was stolen after only a few months. Taughts and prayers for Nisha as the big day approaches...