post your pets part 4

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Animal Control issued a summons, probably based on the report provided by my girlfriend's daughter. I don't know exactly and probably never will. As a result of the summons I had to go to court and meet with the DA to work out a plea agreement that allowed me to keep Dozer and not have him put down. It was also a criminal charge against me. So we made a deal after I showed her the evidence I had that he's mostly a gentle soul and something rubbed him the wrong way with the daughter. The DA agreed and we made this plan going forward.
Are you still with the gal cuz that seems like an very odd situation?

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
It’s funny how Tiki is “dumb” but is getting better at following commands, Ralph is 2 and still a jerkoff
It took Cosmo 2 years to stop being a dick. Then, one day, somebody flipped a switch and he became the best dog in the world.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
If I can get a photo of my Grandma’s boxer tomorrow I’ll post it. She is cute but a fucking lunatic.

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
So we made a deal after I showed her the evidence I had that he's mostly a gentle soul and something rubbed him the wrong way with the daughter. The DA agreed and we made this plan going forward.
At least that was a reasonable outcome. Unless a dog was raised to be vicious it's
usually a case where something odd occurred to set the dog off.

Dogs are pack animals and their instinct is to protect the alpha and maintain their
status in the pack. Once trained there's normally no problem but it's always a possibility
that something can set a dog off especially if it doesn't feel well or misinterprets an
action as a threat to them or the alpha by a stranger. It doesn't mean the dog is bad.

I hope everything works out well for both of you.

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
It’s funny how Tiki is “dumb” but is getting better at following commands, Ralph is 2 and still a jerkoff
Cosmo was kind of a dick until he was 2, then became the best dog on Earth almost overnight. It was weird!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Cosmo was kind of a dick until he was 2, then became the best dog on Earth almost overnight. It was weird!
I’m hoping that Ralph smooths out, my wife is concerned that I take Tiki with me everywhere and I don’t take Ralph, I don’t take Ralph because he’s a dick and if he were to “get away” from me he won’t come back, he does this at the house, and it’s my fault because he was 6mos old when we got him and I never took the time to properly train him, I swore I wasn’t going to do that with Tiki

Stig

Make America Gay Again.
I’m hoping that Ralph smooths out, my wife is concerned that I take Tiki with me everywhere and I don’t take Ralph, I don’t take Ralph because he’s a dick and if he were to “get away” from me he won’t come back, he does this at the house, and it’s my fault because he was 6mos old when we got him and I never took the time to properly train him, I swore I wasn’t going to do that with Tiki
Two weeks in, at 10 weeks old, I have a feeling that Loki is going to be an amazing dog. But I think that a big part of that is that we're really going out of our way to train him right, instead of just chasing him around shouting "NO!" and hoping for the best. And to be honest, he really does seem smart as hell.

THE FEZ MAN

Well, I caught shit at my men’s club for my dog today, I let the dog lick some ice cubes and when she got bored I put the cubes in the “troth” an the bar tender flipped his wig, now the bar tender has new liver, and is on anti rejection medicine, so, I can some what under stand him being pissed because “un sanitary” but his reaction was over the top, it really pissed me off, the dog doesn’t bother anyone, she sits in my lap and sleeps 90% of the time, I would have eaten those ice cubes, her mouth is cleaner than 100% of the people in the dump.
It aggravates me, bummer is that the guy is my buddy and was being a dick for a seemingly trivial issue, I’m physically dirtier than the dog.
The entire thing made my blood boil

blee

Will Drink Today
Welp, now Bernice, almost 3 months old, has a record with NY State health Dept.
The wife was feeding treats to the 3 pups and Bernice lunged and bit and cut my wife's finger.
1 week later, the wife goes to the ER(unbeknownst to me).
Wife had a bad infection and the hospital had to report the dog bite to the state.
Now we have to push up the vaccine shots and rabies shots for Bernice to get the state off our backs.
Such bullshit.

Last edited:

THE FEZ MAN

The wife was feeding treats to the 3 pups and Bernice lunged and bit and cut my wife's finger.
Wife had a bad infection and the hospital had to report the dog bite to the state.
Now we have to push up the vaccine shots and rabies shots for Bernice to get the state off our backs.
Such bullshit.
Fucking women.

I probably told this story.

My boy was probably 1-2nd grade, I get a phone call at work from the school nurse, she tells me “DOC” bit the boy in the face. Now I had put the boy on the bus, he did not have a mark on his face. I made the nurse let me talk to the boy, so I told him if the dog bit him I was going to shoot the dog. Amazingly he changed his story

Fucking women.

I probably told this story.

My boy was probably 1-2nd grade, I get a phone call at work from the school nurse, she tells me “DOC” bit the boy in the face. Now I had put the boy on the bus, he did not have a mark on his face. I made the nurse let me talk to the boy, so I told him if the dog bit him I was going to shoot the dog. Amazingly he changed his story
To what?

Such bullshit.
Did she try soaking the finger in a bucket of ice water? Usually clears right up in a week or so.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
The other day someone took off on the police and they were out looking for the person with their dogs when i happened to be walking jada. Of course the k9 comes around the corner inches from jada and she just wants to murder everything on 4 legs. She went ballistic. She was pulling for hard she turned the one loop on her choker into an oval. Ive never seen a dog do that even one twice her size (shes 65lbs. My 110 black lab never did that and he snapped 6x6s on his run like nothing) she took me off my feet and of course the officer is just kinda standing there while im struggling to hold her back. I had to tell the dummy to please take his dog out of sight so i could take jada home. When shes going nuts like that the only direction shell move is the one she wants to go which is towards the animal

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
The training we've done with ours really paid off. She'll still get all jazzed up and pulls on the lead a time or two, but now she breaks contact way easier. Took her to the vet yesterday for yearly shots/exam. After a minute or so she was able to sit in the waiting room - whining like crazy, but kept looking at me, I'd reassure her she was doing good, and she stayed put. It was awesome - the vet people were super impressed. I was a proud hooman.

The other day someone took off on the police and they were out looking for the person with their dogs when i happened to be walking jada. Of course the k9 comes around the corner inches from jada and she just wants to murder everything on 4 legs. She went ballistic. She was pulling for hard she turned the one loop on her choker into an oval. Ive never seen a dog do that even one twice her size (shes 65lbs. My 110 black lab never did that and he snapped 6x6s on his run like nothing) she took me off my feet and of course the officer is just kinda standing there while im struggling to hold her back. I had to tell the dummy to please take his dog out of sight so i could take jada home. When shes going nuts like that the only direction shell move is the one she wants to go which is towards the animal
Sounds like you've done a wonderful job with your live in murderer.

THE FEZ MAN

I wish I had a photo of the mess....
First, Tiki must have gotten way more treats yesterday at the picnic than I gave her, she shit from one end of the bedroom to the other last night, I don’t know how she was able to physically carry that much shit inside her body, and she has been farting the most heinous poison gas ever.
That was just before breakfast
I go out into the garden and notice that my pond pump was running slow and my “Duck squirter” and wasn’t making it all the way into the pond and it was pumping out the pond (I knew this was going to be an issue eventually.)
I decided to clean the pump, which gets clogged up with duck feathers and shit, all around the pond is now a muddy shitty mess, I’m hosing the filter sponges out (clogged solid with shit) and tiki decides that she wants to do her impersonation of a fucking pig and starts rooting through the duckshit mud, she was covered from head to toe, to add insult to injury she then decided to playkeep away from me, luckily I was able to corral her in our “sun room” before she could Ron in the house and jump on every piece of furniture in the house