post your pets part 4

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.

Anyone have one of these Lil' Bastards? My spawnling has been at me for a while. They seem like a lot of goddam work.

blee

Will Drink Today
No need. They have guardian and ticks stay away from pines.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Yeah, I dislike it too. She was a sweet cat.

That's my wife's mug. She's a disney freak. Can you guess what the cat's name was?
I didn't realize cats had names but if I had to guess it would be "I hate my owners especially the stupid male one".

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
And yes you fucking soulless heathen, cats have names when they're family pets.

ysr50

Donator
And yes you fucking soulless heathen, cats have names when they're family pets.
You should organize a Disney Memorial Ride with your motorbike club. At the conclusion of the ride everyone can pour out a sip of root beer in honor of Disney. I would have thought the cat would be named Minnie, how's your wife treating you as you both navigate this tragedy?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
You should organize a Disney Memorial Ride with your motorbike club. At the conclusion of the ride everyone can pour out a sip of root beer in honor of Disney. I would have thought the cat would be named Minnie, how's your wife treating you as you both navigate this tragedy?
She's sawing wood for her craftmaking hobby.

And no, there will be no memorial rides.

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Disney's Ghost: "I wish my name was Paris but the stupid male one is too scared to visit the most visited place on Earth."

I just posted this today in another thread...I built a doggie platform in my truck and the dog is MUCH happier...that's a ridiculously plush carpet...Bonus, I have a spot to put groceries or pizza boxes!

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Some little bitch ate my earbuds, I generally don’t condone a beating but I may have smacked the shit out of her with the wire after I took them out of her mouth, this was the third time this week I caught her with them, just so happens today she had them long enough to destroy them

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Some little bitch ate my earbuds, I generally don’t condone a beating but I may have smacked the shit out of her with the wire after I took them out of her mouth, this was the third time this week I caught her with them, just so happens today she had them long enough to destroy them