post your pets part 4

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That was your OG duck right?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Yes, he was my original duck, and my favorite horny bird, he died with his dick out.

So, being the morbid fuck that I am, And truly heart broken over his death, I decided to preform a half assed autopsy (insert jaws joke) he was alive last night when we got home from vacation. I was a little suspect of neglect on the part of our pet sitter.

And, the little Kitner boy spilled out of his belly when I cut him open, the poor guy had some kind of tumor/growth, it was massive, probably 2+lb and the size of a grapefruit, if not larger. I am not a Dr, but I have gutted a few critters in my day and what spilled out was absolutely not an organ, what I’m not sure of is what it was actually attached to, all of his other organs (that I could identify) seemed intact, ducks have a fairly simple operating system, so I’m curious about what caused it, it wasn’t infected, but it did have a large fresh looking clot on the inside so I’m assuming that something finally burst inside the growth, it wasn’t being fed by an artery that I could see and was only loosely attached to his innards, it didn’t stink (other than the usual smell of the inside of an animal) like Thing (my hen that died this spring of an egg binding infection, she smelled rotten)

He was also really really skinny, it’s hard to tell with birds if you don’t handle them regularly, Mr. Quackers didn’t like being handled so I rarely picked him up.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Yes, he was my original duck, and my favorite horny bird, he died with his dick out.

So, being the morbid fuck that I am, And truly heart broken over his death, I decided to preform a half assed autopsy (insert jaws joke) he was alive last night when we got home from vacation. I was a little suspect of neglect on the part of our pet sitter.

And, the little Kitner boy spilled out of his belly when I cut him open, the poor guy had some kind of tumor/growth, it was massive, probably 2+lb and the size of a grapefruit, if not larger. I am not a Dr, but I have gutted a few critters in my day and what spilled out was absolutely not an organ, what I’m not sure of is what it was actually attached to, all of his other organs (that I could identify) seemed intact, ducks have a fairly simple operating system, so I’m curious about what caused it, it wasn’t infected, but it did have a large fresh looking clot on the inside so I’m assuming that something finally burst inside the growth, it wasn’t being fed by an artery that I could see and was only loosely attached to his innards, it didn’t stink (other than the usual smell of the inside of an animal) like Thing (my hen that died this spring of an egg binding infection, she smelled rotten)

He was also really really skinny, it’s hard to tell with birds if you don’t handle them regularly, Mr. Quackers didn’t like being handled so I rarely picked him up.
Since Frank's family won't even notice he's dead, I elect you to perform his autopsy.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
That a semi or full auto dog that you have in a shoulder holster?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The way the cunts at Costco were acting you would have thought she was foaming at the mouth and biting children

The way the cunts at Costco were acting you would have thought she was foaming at the mouth and biting children
Hmm never had issues with Mead (the GSD) when she was a puppy... right up until she could put her ears up all the time. She was still like 40lbs and a goof ball... oh well.