post your pets part 4

blee

Will Drink Today
Took the girls for my first hike in the gorge this year. It was Bernice's first time there and she was amazed and loved it.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
My spawnling has been at me for months to get a couple cats. The allergy test came back negative, so we picked these two up today. The white footed cat isn't big on people. Runs away when anyone comes near. You can pick him up, but have to distract him with a toy. The all black one is a cuddler and is into playing. Not sure how to break the other out of his shell. Might drag him back and pick another we had our eye on. I'm not sure. Never had a cat so scrrd of people before.

My spawnling has been at me for months to get a couple cats. The allergy test came back negative, so we picked these two up today. The white footed cat isn't big on people. Runs away when anyone comes near. You can pick him up, but have to distract him with a toy. The all black one is a cuddler and is into playing. Not sure how to break the other out of his shell. Might drag him back and pick another we had our eye on. I'm not sure. Never had a cat so scrrd of people before.

Of course, the cats are black!

blee

Will Drink Today
Took the girls for a hike in the gorge today. It was a bit too far for Nisha. I had to carry her 60lb ass quite a ways back to the car because her feet were hurting from the rocks.