Post Your PICS Thread 2.0 (Part 17)

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Santa run 5K this weekend. My wife, my kid my wife's friend. My hand is on her butt.

Also, I handed my phone to a lady to take a picture, but do people think that "a picture" actually means just 1 picture. You are supposed to take 3 minimum so you can delete the ones that don't turn out.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Santa run 5K this weekend. My wife, my kid my wife's friend. My hand is on her butt.

Also, I handed my phone to a lady to take a picture, but do people think that "a picture" actually means just 1 picture. You are supposed to take 3 minimum so you can delete the ones that don't turn out.
What did the lil' one do to deserve getting strung up? Tssss

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
There's this lady who lives on my street who likes to walk around the neighborhood with her pet parrot.

I was at the store today and she was there with her parrot.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
There's this lady who lives on my street who likes to walk around the neighborhood with her pet parrot.

I was at the store today and she was there with her parrot.

What’s worse, parrot lady or ferret guy? We had creepy fat guy with a ferret

Queen_Bona

It's My Birthday!
I remember a middle aged dude in a three piece suit in a grocery store carrying a baby ferret on his sleeve as if it was the most ordinary thing to do.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I remember a middle aged dude in a three piece suit in a grocery store carrying a baby ferret on his sleeve as if it was the most ordinary thing to do.
We had creepy lookin giant fat guy that looked like an even more deranged @SatansCheerledr that had one, who walked around every street event in town with the ferret, also my moms friend (of similar physical ilk) who owned a kinkajew, and he did the same creepy shit, would walk around with it on his shoulder and girls would ask to pet it. Admittedly jack ( the kinkajew) was way cooler than the ferret

Ferret guy.

Parrot's are fun but ferret's can bite you.
He's not asking which animal is better. It's the people that leave the house with an accessory parrot or a ferret. People that need constant attention are the worst. Be it parrot, ferret or that rat bastard Tom Skerritt.

Voodoo Ben

The African Dream
He's not asking which animal is better. It's the people that leave the house with an accessory parrot or a ferret. People that need constant attention are the worst. Be it parrot, ferret or that rat bastard Tom Skerritt.
Well, the lady with the parrot seems nice.

Ballbuster1

Cute I am.
Wackbag Staff
Christmas light show finale at the old Wanamaker's
building (now Macy's) in Philly. We go to see it every year.