Post Your PICS Thread 2.0 (Part 17)

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
I ripped the spa out of ours because birds would sit on the dividing wall to drink - and shit. My OCD couldn't handle that...
Yes, duck shit is starting to become an issue, I have to scrub the pool and the deck daily and am running about 8ppm chlorine instead of 7ppm

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
The flowers behind the feeder also attract them, and great shot! They are zippy little shits
Tanks.
Yeah they're zippy! After snapping a few off, I tried to go from 200mm to 300mm (moving only my wrist) and the lil' fucker was gone...and never returned to the juicer. He and his girlfriend just chased each other, and occasionally perched in a tree.

This was literally my first ever shot attempt of a hummingbird...and every shot after this sucked. :haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$

I took about 100, the bummer is that flower didn’t grow back this year, and I can’t get them to print properly, the red of the flowers fucks with the printer

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Man, they got their money's worth out of that damn shark - I got the same pic from 1978...
Yeah, but you should've used a wider lens to get Fonzie wearing skis flying over the top. :haha7:...:action-sm

(I can't give grief, I still remember the "parting of the red sea" demo)

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
These two ruuuuned my egret shots by scaring it off (on that day), but I still got something useful...

But, I had the park to myself yesterday...

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Oddly cool sight from my front porch this morning...

It's 82 degrees and one of the local radio stations is playing Christmas music already....It's so un-Christmassy here it was infuriating. (On the other hand I'm not shoveling sunshine and the patio is spectacular right now)

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
Pixel 3XL - camera on it is pretty neat. The Night Sight option is something - I'm learning to use it in almost all still conditions, lit or not. It's like an HDR kinda feel but smoother transitions from dark to light. This just from a parking garage on the way to dinner and it caught my eye.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
A couple miles down the road from Samurailand two weeks ago. I should go do an update tomorrow , as we've had another 16" o snow since then.

Shootr

OOHHH, GNARLY!!!
Donator
My nephew just passed thru on his way to Yuma MAS. Been out of country for quite a while, was good to see him, if briefly. Had lunch ready for the crews when they landed - you'd think these poor bastards hadn't eaten in a week. Damn I appreciate these warriors!

Final Approach:

Yo dude!

Way older than the pilot:

So it leaks a little...

A favorite:

My 89 year old, head cancer ridden pop made the visit too. 3 generations of warriors: